the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some good RA material through David Wilcocks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Some good RA material through David Wilcocks Empty
PostSubject: Some good RA material through David Wilcocks   Some good RA material through David Wilcocks Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Some good RA material through David Wilcocks   Some good RA material through David Wilcocks Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:20 am

This is taken from one of the readings you can download (for a fee) from DW's website.

This is a reading given in response to a question. The excerpt you are hearing has been heavily compressed so the sound is very strange, I have the originals and they sound a lot better. I noticed that the usual pre-amble, context setting and disclaimer has been removed from the start of the reading.

Anyway - the more people this reaches the better IMHO.

There are some free readings (CD length) on his site as well.

A..
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Some good RA material through David Wilcocks   Some good RA material through David Wilcocks Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Quote:
"This is taken from one of the readings you can download (for a fee) from DW's website."

David has never really sat to well with me for some reason I don`t know what it is but for some reason it just don`t jive with me. Maybe its cause he is always trying to make a buck off of this when if he truly cared for his fellow man he`d be less inclined to assist at times by offering some of his stuff freely .
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Some good RA material through David Wilcocks   Some good RA material through David Wilcocks Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:15 am

Northern boy,

I have some suspicions about David myself. I go to his site every now and then and take of it what I can and I read his articles as well, but back during the national election, Wilcock actually came out and supported Barak Obama for president and claimed that Barak was not controlled by the NWO, and that this guy Barak is an independent candidate.

This shocked me completely that Wilcock would say this, so I wrote him an email about it which of course he never answered.

He seems to have a lot of great material and I agree with the guy on his thoughts about torsion physics and other areas as well, but his support of Barak Obama is cause for concern in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Some good RA material through David Wilcocks   Some good RA material through David Wilcocks Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:08 am

Northern Boy wrote:
Quote:
"This is taken from one of the readings you can download (for a fee) from DW's website."

David has never really sat to well with me for some reason I don`t know what it is but for some reason it just don`t jive with me. Maybe its cause he is always trying to make a buck off of this when if he truly cared for his fellow man he`d be less inclined to assist at times by offering some of his stuff freely .

Some people dislike him trying to make ends meet (which IMHO he should all be allowed to do).
Some people dislike that the has a point about looking like Edgar Cayce.
Some people dislike the arrogant way he is honest about his talents (though IMHO somewhat immodest ;) )
Some people dislike the fact that he knows his higher self is a component part of Ra and that he can channel Ra at will.
Some people dislike the fact he likes Obama.
Some people simply dislike his voice.

Others don't care about any of that stuff and simply resonate with the bits he says that sound like the truth (which for me is an awful lot of what he has said).

My feelings on Obama are already set out on this forum elsewhere. I am certain that Obama's light will shine in a way that surprises us all, even those of us who know it is coming.

I have paid for and downloaded all the fee material, since I don't mind David having some of the shared abundance that I have temporary custody of at this time.

Some of his channeled Ra readings are transformational and have helped me break through some inner barriers since 2005.

If any of you really cannot afford the fee but you would like to listen to these readings, let me know and I will send you a copy and pay the fee for you.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Some good RA material through David Wilcocks   Some good RA material through David Wilcocks Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:17 am

Anchor,

never said I disliked him. Like everyone, he also can screw up and be wrong. And if I had any money, I would bet all of it that Barak Obama is as evil and wicked as all the rest of our last presidents since Kennedy.

Anyone want to take that bet?
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Some good RA material through David Wilcocks   Some good RA material through David Wilcocks Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
Quote:

northern boy......i feel ya brother...............he doesn´t jive with me either.........i´ve caught him saying some truly shady things......i´m not buying what he is selling.......

i feel that he is not honest.........to say the least......
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: Some good RA material through David Wilcocks   Some good RA material through David Wilcocks Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Anchor,

never said I disliked him. Like everyone, he also can screw up and be wrong. And if I had any money, I would bet all of it that Barak Obama is as evil and wicked as all the rest of our last presidents since Kennedy.

no way i´ll ever bet against you........i know i´d loose......

imo your spot on as usual gabe..........
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Some good RA material through David Wilcocks   Some good RA material through David Wilcocks Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:58 am

I have been doing an extensive amount of reading for awhile now and although some like channelers I tend to take what they say with a grain of salt . Not that i discard everything they say . I read what they say and tend to view most of what they say like a multiple choice question where you may have one answer or more than one . Some well they have no answers. Channelers can be open to most any suggestion when in their states and by anyone tuning into their frequency so its hard to say who is tuning in the one they think they are channeling or someone else just claiming to be that entity.

Wilcox predicted in Oct that the worst of the economic downturn we are in was over This I read at his site when I tried to post that it was just starting and that it was going to get worse with bank failures and car companies going broke , well there was no way he was going to let that into his forum , it never made the forum. Haven`t been back since . Its ok to be positive better than negative but you have to be a realist to the System is broke and needs a major overhaul we have been slaves for too long now its time for us to all get back on even footing with each other. so we can all start fresh without borders and money and taxes and most of all with out governmental interference. The monetary system has failed people are going to have to learn to assist their fellow man without remittance and learn its their duty to do it as a human being

Last edited by Northern Boy on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: Some good RA material through David Wilcocks   Some good RA material through David Wilcocks Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
although some like channelers I tend to take what they say with a grain of salt . Not that a discard everything they say . Channelers can be open to most any suggestion when in their states and by anyone tuning into their frequency so its hard to say who is tuning in the one they think they are channeling or someone esle just claiming to be that entity.

Its ok to be positive better than negative but you have to be a realist to the System is broke and needs a major overhaul we have been slaves for too long now its time for us to all get back on even footing with each other. so we can all start fresh without borders and money and taxes and most of all with out governmental interference. The monetary system has failed people are going to have to learn to assist their fellow man without remittance and learn its their duty to do it as a human being

this is a great post northern boy........wise words on both issues.......i couldn´t agree more.......

thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: Some good RA material through David Wilcocks   Some good RA material through David Wilcocks Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:15 am

Gabriel wrote:
Anchor,

I already took it :) I'll match your infinite abundance and raise you some more.

There are at least two ways to look at President Barak Obama - among which are your way and my way.

However, rather than argue about it, I bet we agree that our joint actions should be to support whatever it is that he does that is aligned with the highest and best good of all.

The way I see it, he cannot simply change everything at a stroke.

Even the best canoeist is going to be carried by the currents for a while to places they didn't originally choose or expect.

A..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some good RA material through David Wilcocks   Some good RA material through David Wilcocks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some good RA material through David Wilcocks
Page 1 of 1