the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling Raulduke..urgent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

calling Raulduke..urgent Empty
PostSubject: calling Raulduke..urgent   calling Raulduke..urgent Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:28 pm

just got this..maybe useful to you..good luck

love

I Salute you today, my friend

Om _Times Magazine

Hello Friends,
I am looking for Professional bloggers and writers that wish to develop a project with us as an Online Holistic /Alternative Spiritual Magazine. This is one of the initiatives of Humanity Healing network through its partnership program to help promote and publicize new authors and people that are making a difference.
I invite you to visit our site, and enroll if you think you can join our team of kindred spirit.
All the best blogs will be featured in our Humanity Healing Newsletters, that are sent twice a month. We are a growing series of networks , based on good will and cooperation.
For more details,Please see our front page at: http://www.om-times.ning.com
Visit Om-Times Magazine

"I am that one voice, in the cold wind, That whispers, And if you listen, You'll hear me call across the sky".
In Deep gratitude for all THAT is

Namaste
**RaK** .
Permission to share freely given. "What is important is the message, not the messenger"

cheers
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

calling Raulduke..urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling Raulduke..urgent   calling Raulduke..urgent Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:21 am

Hi Sky Otter,

Thx so much for thinking of me. That's a cool site, I'm gonna have to check it out a bit more. Those last two positions sound pretty cool and sports was always my preference when interviewing straight outta school, but I'd love to write about music scenes too. I'm gonna send 'em an email to see what the specifics are, but if they're paying, I'm interested (I'd consider writing for free if I was in better shape financially).

Thx again Sky.
Back to top Go down

calling Raulduke..urgent
Page 1 of 1