the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR

Go down 
+6
sky otter
micjer
Reunite
WineHippie
zuni
Gabriel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:40 am

I have learned some things about survival in my 60 years of life. I have learned that if you dedicate yourself to survival/a cause/religion/you don't believe the bullshit media and you understand that the organized governments/religions want you dead, then you have a great chance of connecting to the great spirit of life and when you are killed by the government/religions your reward of advance in the density of change after death will make you advance in your forward progress to achieving the goal of progressing in your climbing of Jacobs ladder to your ultimate goal of being like God and loving those around you that are not lovable.

Why would you ever think that being like God is possible?? Because it is built inside of you through your DNA, and if you give up all worldly access to the potential of being celebrated and or being important then your progression is guaranteed though your denial.

And if I have confused you please tell me?

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:57 am

Gabriel wrote:
if you give up all worldly access to the potential of being celebrated and or being important then your progression is guaranteed though your denial.

And if I have confused you please tell me?

hi gabe.....great post.....

are you saying that if you step away form the world and it´s conditioning then repid spiritual growth takes place and you become more god like ??

if so i agree 100 %.....

imo it is nececary to drop out in order to tune in........i notice this in myself...........the less i have materialy and the longer i´m away from society the more loving and pacient i become.........i become much more conscious and spiritualy high.........

but when i come back to society i feel the wieght of the wicked world.........
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Gabriel wrote:

Any thoughts?

coincidentally, i just saw this.....
just one portrayal of my thoughts

from "the iron circle" aka "the silent flute"

the text:

"Then the five (seven really) deceptively innocent looking daughters of Marah, the lord of darkness:- Pride (Arrogance); Greed (Avarice); Fear (or Hate or Anger); Ignorance (of the real truth about your "self") and Desire (Lust or Covetousness) (the other two are Sloth and Gluttony) - "The Seven Deadly Sins" came to tempt Sedata away from his search, but Sedata overcame them.

Marah (Satan) had tried to tempt Sedata in the cleverest of ways, by disguising the temptations in the simplest of forms. But Sedata was looking beyond form, beyond the present and did not give in to the temptations of the flesh (human - 'Self'). Marah was enraged and tried to scare Sedata by sending all of the armies of the world against him.

Sedata knew that all Marah did was pure illusion and stayed calm and at peace through it all. Because he didn't become afraid, all of their attacks could not harm him because he was protected by a shield of Love, which he had established through his faith in God and His Protection"
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Absolutely Gabe,

You hit the nail on the head. It's in the DNA. Our light encoded filaments are unplugged and scrambled since the genetic experiments began on us thousands of years ago. I love this analogy - the grand library of the cosmos is encoded in our DNA however all the books have been pushed off the shelves and are in a mess amongst the middle of the library. If we can plug these light encoded filaments back in/put the books back in order on the shelves and form more helixes then the potenial to be God like is unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Hi zuni, wh, reunite,

Thanks for your input into this subject. it is a subject that involves all of us I would think. Great posts and insight.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Your thoughts on the library are wonderful reunite.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Winehippie, the video and your thoughts on this seems to be well thought out by you. The story is also a good point.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Zuni,

Tuning out is necessary it seems to tune into God/universal mind/consciousness. Tuning out also will cost a person a great deal as it relates to worldly material possessions/income.

I think one can find God/the universal consciousness without fully dropping out of the system, but perhaps it would be only a cursory type of relationship/knowledge of the higher consciousness.

It seems that of all the people I have read about throughout history that seemed to be the closest to God/consciousness was the ones that cut themselves off from the system as much as possible.

For example, Y'shua Messiah. It is said that he did not have a place to lay his head, and that meant that he was in essence homeless. It is not recorded in scriptures that he owned any property of any kind and it says clearly that he was never concerned about having money, a change of clothes, about having food or any thing that we common folk might try to worry about.

And the scriptures are also clear that he never wanted for anything that he needed as it was provided by others to him from God/consciousness of the ones doing the giving to him.

This is a hard formula for most modern people to follow as there is so much fear and peer pressure on all of us most of the time.

I am convinced that if a person was to cut themselves off completely from society and trust in the God consciousness/universal laws, that every need the person might have would be met by the God consciousness/God persona for that person.

When I say cut off from the system, I do not necessarily mean to shut yourself away from everybody else, but just have no dealings with the system at all as much as that may be possible.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:28 am

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi micjer,

The video is a nice one and one that blends parts of eastern religions with parts of Christianity.

The "I am" words are spoken often in eastern thought as well as with the Bible/specifically the Old Testament.

It seems that the greatest primal fear we as humans have in common is the fear of death.

it is interesting that the Bible teaches that the human that has the fear of death, the basic primal fear, holds all other fears with it in it's grip. The scriptures then go on to teach how death is not to be feared if the human has a knowledge of God/universal consciousness on an intimate level.

The video illustrates how at least two spiritual thought systems are in agreement in there thoughts.

The images in the video were cool too.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:06 pm

i've always liked the phrase

we are divine beings having a human experience

zuni..you may have the best idea in keeping to yourself and being the better for it
but most of us have to practice in a crowd of one type or another
family - work - grocery store...neighbors...
it's all a test

to see if we can be kind and caring and still do day to day stuff..

i really think that being fearless is the knowing we are always safe becasue these bodies and minds are
only a temporary entertainment

but that's just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:43 pm

well said sky, I feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:05 am

all you hafta do to "not fear death" is to almost die

then you are convinced that it's not a boggy-boogy
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:11 am

Hi wh,

yes you are so right. I did have a near (life) death experience at the age of 15 and since then there has been no fear of death from me and I have counted this as one of the greatest blessings I ever had. band
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:23 pm

I like that Avatar Gabriel. Tatanka Iyotanka or the Buffalo Bull who sits down with us.

Now there was a man who could handle fear. I remember reading of a battle with another tribe where Sitting Bull in the face of the enemy, bullets and arrows wizzing by, dismounted from his pony then sit upon the ground and smoked a pipe.

At that moment with danger so near perhaps he was in a different realm. Death could not touch him. Not a day to die. His Medicine was strong.

At the Great Sun Dance before Custer's defeat he cut a hundred pieces of flesh from his body as an offering. Afterwards he had a vision - Blue Coats falling upside down into the encampment at the Little Big Horn.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:30 am

You are so right Long Hunter,

Sitting Bull did have strong medicine. And I had also heard the two stories that you spoke of. I watched a TV documentary about Sitting Bull one time that told those stories about him.

I also like your Avatar which also looks like 3 Long Hunters perhaps taking a break?

Obviously the great Sitting Bull did not fear death and that can create a strong medicine pouch.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:08 am

GABRIEL....EXCELLENT POSTING!!

MICJER..... EXCELLENT VIDEO....... love affirmations/NLP programing such as this!!

ALSO (from my perspective/experience) a great gift to ALSO give ONE SELF is being OK to "die/transform" (not in a LOOKING FORWARD TO sort of way, but/yet in a way of LOOKING AT DEATH IN THE EYES AND SMILING :) wave sort of way??? Where LIVING and LOVING LIFE becomes the REASON(S) for LIVING vs. having any thoughts of REGRETS, GUILT, FEAR of DEATH, or THINGS LEFT UNDONE or UN-EXPERIEMENTED WITH sort of way??? )

Great posting!!

:)

Steve
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:45 am

Been mulling over this thread for a few days.

Living without fear, at our level of consciousness, seems to me to require some faith.

We are placed in a situation where, no matter how advanced we are, we cant even remember our previously learned wisdom properly - and we only have access to it via our intuition. Faith is a difficult word for me to describe my understanding/definition, but I suppose it is self-trust in what you have come to know about the workings and power of the intuition.

Even if you cant prove it - sooner or later life will throw little tests at you (or big tests) and you will require that faith to pass on to the next challenge. Passing the tests means there are fewer doubts and concomitantly less fear and greater power because the intuition is stronger and more trusted.

The biggest tests involve scenarios in which one could easily succumb to fear - especially fear of death of self or loss of loved other selves.

The game changer is the realization is that there is no "loss", not ever. Only a 3rd density transitory and temporal experience of it.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Good post stephen, words of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Hi Anchor,

Great post and well thought out.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:03 pm

I don`t know what it is but something tells me that in the not to distant future an event is going to happen that will in fact assist in allowing some of us to remember our previous learned wisdom . Don`t ask me what it is I don`t know call it more of a feeling
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:30 am

What you say may very well happen as the veil between the 3rd dimension and the 4th dimension seems to be getting thinner as we go along.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:19 am

Agree, its more of an unfolding process rather than a sudden change.

A sudden change would be really bad right now for a lot of people. I mean we are talking mass madness bad. Personally I can be a lot readier for that in a few months than right away :)

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:46 am

Yes, a sudden change of the nature of which we are talking would shock some right to the core. While it would be good for a few, it would hurt many more probably.

That feeling you are having northern boy may be what happens to you personally? Just food for thought. abductedg
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:54 am

This whole process reminds me of my cattle that I raise. I buy them in the fall of the year and feed them everyday their hay/grain ration. When you look at them everyday they don't seem to change much, yet when you look back and remember how small they were, they have changed alot.

Now if we look back a year to where we all were, haven't we all progressed a long way also. Things that we found shocking a year ago aren't today. (existing of illuminati, chemtrails etc)

I feel that if we are heading into 4th dimension it is our job to be the beacons and the source of info for others that are ready to move on. They will be able to read our minds so to speak and download the info that they are required....ground crew.

I know I look at life totally different now and just go with the flow. Stock market flucuations for example do not interest me, so how can it create fear for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR   HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT FEAR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next