the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this needs to go viral.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

this needs to go viral. Empty
PostSubject: this needs to go viral.   this needs to go viral. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 10:28 am

Video: Doctors Who Discovered Cancer Enzymes in Vaccines All Found Murdered
February 18, 2016 | Rory Hall | The Daily Coin | 25,417 views

forced vaccination

By Jack Murphy, Neon Nettle

Nagalase prevents vitamin D from being produced in the body.

Not long ago, Neon Nettle reported on the epidemic of doctors being murdered, most of which were in Florida, U.S. The scientists all shared a common trait, they had all discovered that nagalase enzyme protein was being added to vaccines which were then administrated to humans.

(SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO)

Nagalese is what prevents vitamin D from being produced in the body, which is the body’s main defence to naturally kill cancer cells.

According to Thebigriddle.com: Nagalase is a protein that’s also created by all cancer cells. This protein is also found in very high concentrations in autistic children. And they’re PUTTING it in our vaccines!!

This prevents the body from utilizing the Vitamin D necessary to fight cancer and prevent autism. Nagalese disables the immune system. It’s also known to cause Type 2 Diabetes. So basically…they weren’t killing these doctors because they had found the cure to cancer or were successfully treating autism…they’re killing them because these Dr’s had been researching and had the evidence that the vaccines they’re injecting our precious children with are CAUSING our current cancer and autism crisis!!

And that it’s obviously being done knowingly and on purpose! The Dr’s they killed in FL had been collaborating and were getting ready to go public with the information.

Depopulation 101..add poison to vaccines…make it law that all children must be injected to attend school. Slow kill methods. They think they’re being fair w/ their “survival of the fittest” type mentality. Only the best genes survive? These people have no souls.

Dr Ted Broer broke it on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report and it took them a whole hour just to get him on air b/c their 3 hour show was brought down and every line they tried to use kept disconnecting…and then their servers were brought down.

They asked a bunch of ppl to pray against the attack and then finally got him on a secured line..and so a full hour into the show they were finally back on the air and connected to Dr. Broer and the first thing he said was “I am in no way suicidal.” He was super nervous holding onto this info…afraid he’d be taken out Hastings style before he got a chance to say it publicly. So listen to this short clip of him breaking the story.

It’s a 19 min clip but the most important info is heard within the first 10 min. It is def some of the most important news I’ve ever heard. And it needs to go viral.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/video-doctors-who-discovered-cancer-enzymes-in-vaccines-all-found-murdered_022016
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: this needs to go viral.   this needs to go viral. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 9:25 pm

So I am reading your post shortly after I watched the last episode of X-Files tonight on TV. The last episode was about how there is a dark conspiracy to make us sick by injecting bad vaccines and spraying chemtrails to weaken our immune system.

One thing for sure they want us sick not healthy.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: this needs to go viral.   this needs to go viral. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:47 am

Great posts Mic.

There has been books written about the vaccines murder many years ago by a guy named Eustis Mullens, who was the librarian of congress in the U.S. this technique of killing is known as soft killing, as opposed to killing many at once!!!

As you know, it is the systems, called Babylon, that want us dead, God wants us alive, that's how we know! The great part of being human is we have the free will to believe bullshit, or believe truth from our Spiritual father called God!

You are correct it should be known, grandpa.....lol just as it took me over 30 years to learn these things.

Our only hope is as individuals is,

Not to see the God of the Bible as the organized religions of the world portray him by begging for money, and judging others.

As long as we can make the distinction between the organized church and the "actual and true nature of God" according to God's word, then we have a great chance to be saved and delivered from the death policies of Babylon, which is government without God works.

Time is short, we are now at the numbers, 66 of the ultimate 666 the Bible says is coming. Very soon all things will change.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: this needs to go viral.   this needs to go viral. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:19 pm

micjer wrote:
So I am reading your post shortly after I watched the last episode of X-Files tonight on TV.  The last episode was about how there is a dark conspiracy to make us sick by injecting bad vaccines and spraying chemtrails to weaken our immune system.

One thing for sure they want us sick not healthy.

They want us sick because it generates big revenue for them. They're in business afterall and this is the engine that drives them. The sicker they can make you, the more money is made, ... so it goes on in an never ending downward spiral.

The biggest money-spinner is chemotherapy for cancer patients, but this in itself is carcinogenic, so a win-win situation for them.

I still want to know how they sleep at night. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this needs to go viral.   this needs to go viral. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this needs to go viral.
Page 1 of 1