the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!! Empty
PostSubject: Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!!   Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:46 pm

If this story is true, and it appears to be, it's one of the most terrible things I've ever heard of.

Link...http://horizonpost.co.ke/index.php/2015/07/18/aborted-fetuses-in-mcdonalds/#sthash.jnnrd1VP.dpbs

I tried this link after I posted it, and for whatever reason it does not work.I'm sure it is me. I pressed the link button before I sent it, but as always I messed it up, I hate computers!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!!   Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 12:42 am

These people that owned this franchise were serving the human flesh as chicken?!? I do not know for sure that this is true or not, but if it is, it one of the most heinous things I ever heard of.

The article says the police have shut the place down. This happened in Mobile Alabama.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!!   Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:01 am

Here is part of the article.
A gruesome discovery has taken place in the basement of a Mobile, Alabama McDonald’s restaurant. Health inspectors found the restaurant was substituting “chicken” with aborted fetuses purchased from the local Planned Parenthood clinic. The Asian owned franchise was said to be producing their own nuggets rather than purchasing them from their ‘corporate approved’ supplier.
It all began when several customers issued complaints with the Alabama Department of Public Health stating that a foul smell was coming from the back of the restaurant. Other customers complained that the McNuggets tasted rather “gamey” and not like other nuggets from different franchise locations. There were a handful of other complaints concerning the sanitary conditions of the restaurant.
That’s when inspectors stepped in. The investigation led the health agents to a hidden stairwell that took them underneath the building. When they got there, what they found was shocking. “It was the most horrible thing I have ever seen in my 27 year career,” said Lieut. Robert Gaines of the Mobile, Alabama Police Department. “Although they were kept in freezers, the smell was more than I could handle. We recovered over 600 aborted fetuses, as well as body parts. So many body parts, we couldn’t even add up the entire list of additional “whole babies.”
Additionally, authorities have closed down and secured the Planned Parenthood location that these baby fetuses were allegedly purchased. Police are currently staying tightlipped about the entire situation, due to the current investigation surrounding the Planned Parenthood Corporation and the sale of fetuses to bioengineering companies. Authorities have not disclosed whether this incident is connected to the larger scandal currently under investigation.
- See more at: http://horizonpost.co.ke/index.php/2015/07/18/aborted-fetuses-in-mcdonalds/#sthash.nsaBWiLF.dpuf
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!!   Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:05 am

If this doesn't prove that the end of this earth age is at hand, nothing will.

The most evil people that has ever lived on this planet are alive Today in our current generation.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!!   Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:38 am

That is horrible.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!!   Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 2:14 am

Gruesome beingsick   Another reason not to go to McDonald's
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!!   Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 8:07 am

Yeah, my thoughts as well!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!!   Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over 600 fetuses found in McDonald's freezer!!!
Page 1 of 1