the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST Empty
PostSubject: EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST   EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 4:06 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST   EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 5:44 am

California senate approves bill to make vaccinations mandatory

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/14/california-senate-approves-bill-to-make-vaccinations-mandatory

A controversial bill that would make common vaccinations mandatory for California school children and curtail most ways to opt kids out of the shots sailed past a full vote of the state senate on Thursday.

“One child who is not immunized is not a big deal,” said Senator Ben Allen, a co-author of the bill, before the vote. “This is about how each of our personal choices impacts others.”

The bill passed 25 to 10. It needed 21 votes to advance to the state assembly, where it will now be debated later in the summer.

Before the vote, three senators who oppose the measure suggested amendments that were quickly quashed by their colleagues.

----------------------------------------

Likely all states will be following this legislation in the US.

Unbelievable
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST   EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:19 pm

These perverts will kill all of us if we let them. And it's written we will not let them, so they are the ones to be judged in our end.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST   EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 3:52 am

Have a look on my site sometime, there's a whole section there dedicated to vaccines and the injury they cause. Some post will make your eyes bulge. affraid

http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST   EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:56 am

skywatcher wrote:
Have a look on my site sometime, there's a whole section there dedicated to vaccines and the injury they cause.  Some post will make your eyes bulge.  affraid

http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk/

Wow that is a mountain of information Sky W!!!! I didn't know you had put it in a forum format.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST   EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:41 am

Great job sky posting all that info.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST   EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:15 am

Thanks guys (Mic and Gabe) for cruising by my site.  As I've said before, there is always more on my site as I update daily.

It makes me shudder to think of the damage done by vaccines and the lives of the kids they inflict their poisons onto and into.  This is my main interest here and if I can change the thinking of just one parent (and save the life of one child) by reading the info on my site, then this to me is all worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST   EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 4:05 am

That's a great thought, to help one child! I'll bet many have gained by your site.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST   EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 4:13 am

I can only hope with all my heart Gabe! It's so hard to open the minds and eyes that will not see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST   EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERY VACCINE CAUSES PROBLEMS SAYS SCIENTIST
Page 1 of 1