the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIRE IN THE SKY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

FIRE IN THE SKY Empty
PostSubject: FIRE IN THE SKY   FIRE IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:46 am

FIRE IN THE SKY 14%20-%201%201_zpsw3hkcn4g
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

FIRE IN THE SKY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE IN THE SKY   FIRE IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:41 pm

is that a lightening strike?
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

FIRE IN THE SKY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE IN THE SKY   FIRE IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:35 am

I don't think so. It was some farmers burning off their fields, and a dust devil just formed.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

FIRE IN THE SKY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE IN THE SKY   FIRE IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Wow, never heard of a dust devil before.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

FIRE IN THE SKY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE IN THE SKY   FIRE IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:08 pm

That's cool you never heard the term dust devil, we have those many times here in oklahoma, they take place at any time of the year. I've heard the term since I was a little child, and I assumed that everyone knew it?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

FIRE IN THE SKY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE IN THE SKY   FIRE IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Hands up, I've heard of them too but we don't get them in the UK, (or least not heard of them happening here)

Dust devils form when hot air near the surface rises quickly through a small pocket of cooler, low- pressure air above it. If conditions are just right, the air may begin to rotate. As the air rises suddenly, the column of hot air is stretched vertically, causing intensification of the spinning effect by the scientific principle conservation of angular momentum. The secondary flow in the dust devil causes other hot air to speed horizontally inward to the bottom of the newly forming vortex. As more hot air rushes in toward the developing vortex to replace the air that is rising, the spinning effect becomes further intensified and self-sustaining. A dust devil, fully formed, is a funnel-like chimney through which hot air moves, both upwards and in a circle. As the hot air rises, it cools, loses its buoyancy and eventually ceases to rise. As it rises, it displaces air which descends outside the core of the vortex. This cool air returning acts as a balance against the spinning hot-air outer wall and keeps the system stable
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

FIRE IN THE SKY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE IN THE SKY   FIRE IN THE SKY Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:06 pm

That's a nice piece of info Sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIRE IN THE SKY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRE IN THE SKY   FIRE IN THE SKY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRE IN THE SKY
Page 1 of 1