the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Empty
PostSubject: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:13 am

Joan Rivers calls President Obama gay, says Michelle Obama is a 'tranny'  

The comedian made eyebrow-raising comments about the President and First Lady that were caught on camera.

You can count on Joan Rivers to say something controversial, even when asked about a good deed.

The comedian called President Obama gay and the First Lady a "tranny" during an on-the-street interview filmed earlier this week.

The 81-year-old was asked about officiating an impromptu gay wedding at her New York City book signing Monday, followed by a question about whether she thinks the U.S. will first see a gay president or woman president.

"We already have it with Obama, so let's just calm down," the TV host responded.

Before walking away from the reporter, Rivers said "You know Michelle is a tranny." When asked to confirm her eyebrow-raising statement, she said, "A transgender. We all know. It's okay."

The octogenarian has a history of making controversial remarks, including slamming stars ranging from Adele to Miley Cyrus to Lindsay Lohan. Rivers recently claimed that she was being sued by "Twilight" actress Kristen Stewart for comments she made in her book, "Diary of a Mad Diva," about Stewart's affair with a married man.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/joan-rivers-calls-obama-gay-lady-tranny-article-1.1855378

Now if this isn't bad enough, Obama himself calls 'Michelle' Michael..

Obama Refers to His Wife as "Michael"

He is speaking to Admiral Michael Mullen and wife Deborah and is suppose to say "Michelle and I" acknowledge the service of thier son Jack who was deployed. What happened is there was a mistake on the teleprompter and Obama just read the words without thinking about what he was saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:29 pm

A lot of people suspected these things way back when he was elected as I remember. I also remember some guy that claimed he had sex with Obama, I think I remember this guy on the Jeff Rense program several times telling all about it.

Perversion in high places, just like the scriptures say.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:55 pm

You had another thread that suggested that Michelle was a man, Skywatcher.

I am not a fan of Joan's but she may know something.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 2:04 pm

micjer wrote:
You had another thread that suggested that Michelle was a man, Skywatcher.  

I am not a fan of Joan's but she may know something.

no suggestion Mic, read this....

Michelle Obama Was Born Michael Robinson

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/michellebornmichael16aug14.shtml

Very informative
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:47 pm

No I hadn't.

Dead men actually do tell stories if you read between the lines.

Coincidence? poop

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Barack_Obama

I like to add that their children certainly do not look like their parents, for what it is worth.

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:48 am

and this one...

http://rense.com/general95/onemanuel.html

I think we're in trouble Houston. scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:43 am

That's a good reference ReuniteR, the story says a lot about these corrupt perverted politicians. There are many perverts in positions of power.

Welcome to Babylon.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:44 am

Yeah Mic, dead men are talking...and I am listening.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:21 pm

How is it that Joan Rivers had a sudden cardiac arrest and is on life support now affraid

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/joan-rivers-life-support-family-members-stand-vigil-article-1.1922473
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:31 pm

I did not know anything happened to Joan Rivers, I find it very suspicious on the timing of this news. Thanks Reuniter, I will follow the link.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:13 pm

shocked jawdrop

I did not know that. Sure does make you wonder if it was of natural causes, or was assisted.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:46 pm

I'd call it the latter Mic. Seems it doesn't matter what or who you are now, if you speak out against the PTW then this is the recompense.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:35 pm

Yep, she shouldn't of said it, cuz the rotters can get you comin and goin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'    Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joan Rivers Calls President Obama Gay, Says First Lady Is 'Tranny'
Page 1 of 1