the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone fancy a summer job??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Anyone fancy a summer job?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone fancy a summer job??   Anyone fancy a summer job?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:06 am

FALSE FLAG ALERT: Craigslist Ad Asking for CRISIS ACTORS in Houston For JULY 4th

In a Craigslist ad posted about 17 days ago, our Federal Government is looking for crisis actors for July 4th through July 6th.

“We are looking for crisis actors for a government emergency drill between July 4-6th. Actors will be responsible for portraying different emergency scenarios in a simulated government terror drill. No experience is needed. Confidentiality agreements are required. Pay is $200. Please message for details.” ~Houston Craigslist

This isn’t the first time that they have advertised on Craigslist for “crisis actors” though. It seems to be a major deal, paying decent money if you can catch it before the post is removed from Craigslist. One such post even made the news on Infowars shortly before the LAX Shooting.

These ads are nothing new it seems. Amazingly enough, it always seems to proceed some type of disaster that involves real lives being lost and sometimes just actors, of course, to make it look real. Will this administration stoop to anything to try and enact Martial Law?

I’m sure this won’t be the last one they try to fly under the radar without the American public’s knowledge. Only time will tell how many more of these will come to light.

UPDATE: Craigslist has removed this post since publishing as this story has gotten national attention.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/false-flag-alert-craigslist-ad-asking-for-crisis-actors-in-houston-for-july-4th_062014
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a summer job??   Anyone fancy a summer job?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:57 pm

False flag event confirmed for July 4 - 6?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a summer job??   Anyone fancy a summer job?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:57 am

you got it Re.

good job 
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a summer job??   Anyone fancy a summer job?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:03 am

Seems like these evil rulers take every opportunity to kill steal and destroy! I would not doubt some kind of incident around Independence Day July 4. The track record is clear, just as Sky reported, this has happened before, seeking actors for terrible things.

I will be closely watching this 4th of July Holliday especially since it is common knowledge among some people that these things can be forecast by those that are alert and paying attention.

Since there are reports on the net about this hiring of actors, I wonder if the government will go ahead with their plans??? Since their cover is blown, so to speak?

It will be interesting to see what unfolds during the days around the 4th. It will also be very telling indeed if the false flag plans for the 4th are carried out, even with our foreknowledge about it possibly coming down.

If the government goes ahead with a false flag event, then we will ALL be put on notice by these people, that they do not care at all what others think or know, because it will be in our faces by them and this will clearly show the depth of their evil ways!

It has never stopped them before, because some people spoke out about these things, so I look for the event to take place, whatever it may be, and I can only hope and pray that the death and destruction is minimal.

Great thread, good information, good work Sky.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a summer job??   Anyone fancy a summer job?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:53 am

Ok, I think this is what's going to go down in Washington. Here's an interesting piece from Activist Post.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney on Tuesday predicted there would be an attack on the United States within the next decade that is “far deadlier” than the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

“I doubt it,” Cheney told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt, when asked if he thinks the U.S. would “get through this decade” without another “massive attack on the homeland.”

“I think there will be another attack. And the next time, I think it’s going to be far deadlier than the last one. Imagine what would happen if somebody could smuggle a nuclear device, put it in a shipping container, and drive it down the beltway outside Washington, D.C.”

...and the link to the whole piece...

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/06/speaking-of-homegrown-terrorists-tricky.html
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a summer job??   Anyone fancy a summer job?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:17 am

By Cheney saying this is the same thing as telling all of us what is going to happen in a few years, murder and destruction on a nuclear scale..... These freaks are so twisted, people like Cheney are among the most perverted humans on earth.

All I can say is I am thankful that my Heavenly Father is more powerful than these perverts and their plans. GOD MOST HIGH is still in control.

It was Cheney that said before 911, that we need an event like Pearl Harbor to happen, then what do you know, 911 takes place to establish the surveillance police state all over the world, this is the freaks and friends of demented dick cheney.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a summer job??   Anyone fancy a summer job?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:11 pm

I guess this will be about more control of some sort, as it usually is. Blame the terrorists for bringing nuclear devices into Washington. Chaaaaa.

Now seriously, where's the average Joe gonna get his mitts on something like that? Not like you can knock one together in your bathtub is it?

Those Fema camps weren't built for nothing. Have the populous in fear of radiation poisoning, round 'em all up, then steal their homes, money and possessions whilst they're corralled in there.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a summer job??   Anyone fancy a summer job?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:15 pm

Yes I agree, the camps wern't built for nothing, at the same time it does not mean they will be used for their intended purposes. The gov. Often wastes money and effort, they waste more than anyone.

For example, when the anti-Christ shows up, almost all will love him and follow him, no need for camps then.

The camps were built for martial law responses just in case their is a populous uprising against the state, I think people are so blind the camps may never be used.

The majority of people in the world are spiritually blind and are no threat to any governments.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a summer job??   Anyone fancy a summer job?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone fancy a summer job??
Page 1 of 1