the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2014 Gregg Braden Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

2014 Gregg Braden Interview Empty
PostSubject: 2014 Gregg Braden Interview   2014 Gregg Braden Interview Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Awesome interview on how the bridge between science and spirituality is narrowing, how everything is connected.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Gregg Braden Interview   2014 Gregg Braden Interview Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:15 pm

That's a very good interview ReuniteR, and it confirms information I have learned through the years from scripture about healing ourselves through using the correct mental condition within us like love, peace, joy, the feeling of being connected to God
and to our world.

His whole interview was like a Bible lesson as this oneness is what God has always taught.

Nice job finding this, I have always liked Braden.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Gregg Braden Interview   2014 Gregg Braden Interview Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:43 pm

Hey Gabe talking about self healing I also saw this related video about a lady in China with a tumour in her abdomen get healed in 3 minutes! You can see it in real time with a ultrasound. Absolutely amazing.

The video isn't embedding, here is the link instead -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Gregg Braden Interview   2014 Gregg Braden Interview Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:44 am

I watched the video of the healing, it is awesome, I hope the tumor stays away for good. Everything Braden says in the video about creating the environment is exactly what the Bible says to do when praying for not only healing, but for anything else you may need in your life.

The Bible equivalent of what Braden is saying is this, the Bible says to call those things which "are not" as though they are. And again in another place it says, "If any 2 of you will agree on something, and believe it has already been granted/approved and is done when you say it, it will manifest".

This is what the Bible talks about in the oneness of all living things, all are connected and agreement will bring manifestations of it to pass.

This is how people get healed every day through prayer, they believe it after they speak it and they keep their words regarding the matter in compliance with their belief and faith. Or in other words after you ask God for a healing, you simply receive it, and then do not speak otherwise about it, just believe it will manifest, and it will. And every bit of this depends on the persons praying faith in the matter, or their "intentions".

If you are willing to believe it, even if you don't see it immediately happen, you must keep up the good fight of faith through your confessions of your mouth. Do not let doubt come out of your mouth about the healing and it always happens.

Awesome stuff, faith and believing. It can have eternal repercussions on us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Gregg Braden Interview   2014 Gregg Braden Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2014 Gregg Braden Interview
Page 1 of 1