the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exopolitic conference on hybrids.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Exopolitic conference on hybrids. Empty
PostSubject: Exopolitic conference on hybrids.   Exopolitic conference on hybrids. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:17 pm

A fantastic doco video of what the star seeds do and learn on the ships and bring down to help us. Quite enlightening.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Exopolitic conference on hybrids.   Exopolitic conference on hybrids. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:14 pm

Great find Bigsy. I did enjoy this information. You just can't make this stuff up. rainbow 
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Exopolitic conference on hybrids.   Exopolitic conference on hybrids. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:45 pm

Well Mic I wasn't going to view it at first but something changed my mind and then I ended up watching it all and found it the most enlightening out there at the moment. Glad you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Exopolitic conference on hybrids.   Exopolitic conference on hybrids. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:34 pm

Funny how things work. Bigsy you know how in the video you posted, it showed the young girl writing in an alien language?

Well I was watching a Bob Lazur video and he was talking about how when the space craft fired up, there was a transparent glass that alien writing appeared on. He said that the closest thing to compare it to was Korean.

I immediately remembered the writing of the girl. It kinda looks like Korean also.

Exopolitic conference on hybrids. Korean10

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Exopolitic conference on hybrids.   Exopolitic conference on hybrids. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Exopolitic conference on hybrids.   Exopolitic conference on hybrids. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:52 pm

I have watched quite a few youtube vids over the last few months that have a similar theme of writing just like this or even remind of some Egyptian hieroglyphics.

Watched a vid yesterday where a contactee stated that the pyramids and other structures in Peru were levitated into place by a certain tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exopolitic conference on hybrids.   Exopolitic conference on hybrids. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exopolitic conference on hybrids.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Media :: Video's-
Jump to: