the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do we all worry too much?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Do we all worry too much? Empty
PostSubject: Do we all worry too much?   Do we all worry too much? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:06 pm

WORRY  is useless. A one-hundred year old lady was (predictably) asked to give a single bit of advice that would help a person live a long time. She said, "Well, I think that people should not worry. 95% of the things we worry about never happen, and the 5% that do you can't do much about anyway."

Do we all worry too much? Newsweek

Comments?? wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Do we all worry too much?   Do we all worry too much? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:09 am

I think most of us do worry to much. I catch myself trying to worry about some things at certain times and I stop down as soon as I notice and pray about it, give it to GOD MOST HIGH and try to move on.

I use to worry a lot before my conversion, but have learned how not to, but still it is a little bit of a struggle, because you must be aware when you start to worry, and then take steps to stop it.

I am convinced worry will add lots of mileage to a person, and is actually bad for our health altogether.

Recently I was hit with extreme arthritis pain, so bad I could not move a muscle without being in extreme pain. I had no pain pills at all, and it was Christmas Day so going to my doctor was out. I had to lay in my bed for 3 days without leaving my house. While I was being racked with pain for 3 days I actually thought I might die from pain, or perhaps lose my mind that is actually how bad the pain was.

I prayed for the pain to leave, it stayed. I did not even have an aspirin in my house, so I had to ride it out.

After the 3 days I went to my doctor to get pain medication so this will never happen again, while at the doctors office, they took my blood pressure and it was so high that the nurse went to the doctor right then and they ended up giving me a blood pressure pill right there.

The doctor said I was borderline stroke because of my blood pressure was so dangerously high.

1st time in my life I ever had High blood pressure that I knew of, the doctor told me it was from the extreme pain I had been going through for 3 days, at which time I was very worried that I may die or lose my mind because of the pain, and that also helped bring my blood up to a stroke level.

The 1st 24 hours of those 3 days was the worst 24 hours I have ever had in my entire life.

Sorry to be so long winded, but this question is exactly just what I went through with worry on Christmas.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Do we all worry too much?   Do we all worry too much? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Hey Gabe just goes to show how strong your spirit is to pull through.

When you think of the word 'worry' at first it just seems like a mental struggle but as Gabe pointed out it has ramifications on the physical body too.

Funny Mic how you posted the Newsweek front page with the mega disaster scenarios however the so called alternative media like Project Avalon promote this fear induced mindset.

As the old line goes 'Live in the moment' might has some bearing right?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Do we all worry too much?   Do we all worry too much? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:11 am

I gave up worrying about anything wayyyyyy back. It's just wasted energy and has a negative impact on your outlook. In fact, I think the more you worry about something, the darker it becomes.

The 100 year old lady has it right. I just deal with things as and when they happen. Worrying about it never makes it better or go away. Stay positive and things work out in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Do we all worry too much?   Do we all worry too much? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:49 am

There are so many websites that exist and profit because they promote fear.
So many predictions have failed. So many guru s have been proven wrong.

However it is important we don't stop listening and investigating. Knowledge is power.

For example they are warning us of the radiation from Japan is contaminating the pacific ocean.

When we shop now we only buy fish from the Atlantic or other safe areas.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Do we all worry too much?   Do we all worry too much? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:03 pm

I love your new avatar pic.LOL the horse looks like he's not sure where he wants to be, and the cow looks a little confused as well...LOL that is a great picture mic.

I too read all labels on all fish I buy. I did buy some Salmon from Alaska the other day, hope it is still good??

Buying fish these days could be a life or death situation, sad times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we all worry too much?   Do we all worry too much? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do we all worry too much?
Page 1 of 1