the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate Empty
PostSubject: Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate   Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:52 am

The essence of levitation technology is the countervailing of gravity. It is known that an ultrasound standing wave is capable of suspending small particles at its sound pressure nodes and, so far, this method has been used to levitate lightweight particles, small creatures, and water droplets.
The acoustic axis of the ultrasound beam in these previous studies was parallel to the gravitational force, and the levitated objects were manipulated along the fixed axis (i.e. one-dimensionally) by controlling the phases or frequencies of bolted Langevin-type transducers. In the present study, we considered extended acoustic manipulation whereby millimetre-sized particles were levitated and moved three-dimensionally by localised ultrasonic standing waves, which were generated by ultrasonic phased arrays. Our manipulation system has two original features. One is the direction of the ultrasound beam, which is arbitrary because the force acting toward its centre is also utilised. The other is the manipulation principle by which a localised standing wave is generated at an arbitrary position and moved three-dimensionally by opposed and ultrasonic phased arrays. We experimentally confirmed that various materials could be manipulated by our proposed method.

So if you had big enough speakers, could you literally move mountains? Or build pyramids? Or coral castles? scratch 

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate   Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:52 am

or fly a UFO!!  warp 
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate   Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:33 pm

Well yes of course! Never thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate   Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Off topic here. Be careful of doing business with virgin mobile internet services, I was paying them 35.00 dollars a month for service at my home. I changed plans to 25.00 dollars a month and they took my payment and then cut me off from internet access.

It seems that some of these predatory capitalists companies, like virgin mobile will take your money and will not refund the money to you if you change payment plans to a cheaper plan.

I called them and they refused to give back my money. So beware of virgin mobile if you are considering doing business with them, as they are thieves.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate   Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:54 pm

I would like to use some sound wave tech on them.....LOL
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate   Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:15 pm

I believe Acoustic levitation is our they built the Pyramids. Even Monks use this suppressed technology.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate   Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:02 am

This rock in Vermont is cool also.

Not photoshopped.

Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate Floatingboulder6_zps6757170f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate   Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoa: Watch Scientists Use Sound Waves to Make Things Levitate
Page 1 of 1