the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling Empty
PostSubject: 71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling   71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:28 pm

Here is the list:

The 71 Senators Who Voted Against Your Right to Know

Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Baldwin (D-WI)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Baucus (D-MT)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Brown (D-OH)
Burr (R-NC)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coats (R-IN)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Coons (D-DE)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Cowan (D-MA)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Donnelly (D-IN)
Durbin (D-IL)
Enzi (R-WY)
Fischer (R-NE)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hagan (D-NC)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heitkamp (D-ND)
Heller (R-NV)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (D-SD)
Johnson (R-WI)
Kaine (D-VA)
Kirk (R-IL)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lee (R-UT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCain (R-AZ)
McCaskill (D-MO)
McConnell (R-KY)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Moran (R-KS)
Nelson (D-FL)
Paul (R-KY)
Portman (R-OH)
Pryor (D-AR)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Shelby (R-AL)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Thune (R-SD)
Toomey (R-PA)
Udall (D-CO)
Vitter (R-LA)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Wicker (R-MS)

Here is the source: http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/71-senators-voted-against-gmo-labeling-we-know-who-you-are
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling   71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:02 am

These people make no sense at all. It seems like they represent the chemical companies? The corruption is staggering.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: 71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling   71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Have you read this? They're now gonna make 'fake' GMO eggs! affraid wtf

Bill Gates GMO Zombie Eggs

(NaturalNews) Are you eating fake eggs made in a laboratory? Who knew? This is like some mutated organism plasma-like "goo" from the movie "Alien." Who in their right mind would dare eat it? Well, lots of people who don't know that they're eating it, that's who. When will it be substituted and remain as such without labels or warnings in just about every egg-containing packaged item that is sold to the masses by Corporate America and infects the body with GM bacteria? Welcome to zombie food central and the inside story on this nightmare coming to grocery stores everywhere. Some say it's already in the food. But wait, it's made from plants! Didn't you hear? It's time to get brainwashed, again, by the richest people on the planet.

A radical "artificial egg" backed by Paypal billionaire Peter Thiel and the "infamous" Bill Gates goes on sale in US supermarkets for the first time. Made from plants, it can replace eggs in everything from cakes to mayonnaise - without a chicken in the equation whatsoever. The "Bio-tech food mutation" team today have already started selling their "plant egg"! It looks like it will be first sold at none other than the beloved "Whole Foods" in California - and some say it could "soon be available in supermarkets worldwide."

How many products will contain genetically modified "plant" eggs? What could you accidentally bake with this synthetic science mystery? Will you make cookies or brownies for the kids? Will you slop some "bio" mayonnaise on your next sandwich, or will you pour some synthetic salad dressing on your greens? Will it be in all the pasta and bread or lumped into muffins for that "bouncy" quality that stays "fresh" so long? This synthetic nightmare will contain no real egg whatsoever. You know they'll call it something real nifty too, like "Beyond the Egg" mayonnaise, or the "Incredible Scramble!" The name has to reflect the opposite of what it's really all about.

That's why GMOs are unlabeled in America, and saying that it doesn't need to be listed in the ingredients means it's the MOST dangerous ingredient mankind could know! Get it? Soon, aspartame will be in milk, unlabeled, and all those conventional milk worshipers will be consuming artificial sweetener on top of all those hormones, antibiotics and pus from the cow udders. That's where conventional cheese is derived, so pay attention closely to the new FAKE eggs, and try not to eat "cancer" intentionally or unintentionally.

Of course, they'll claim the nutritional values are the same. "They" being the regulatory organization that approves it (FDA/Monsanto), the companies that test it for health dangers (the manufacturers who make billions) and those scientific "peer-reviewed" tests (altered results) will be shared with the public (the shareholders) so that proper diet (pharmaceutical medications) can be addressed by the doctors who recommend it (surgeons and oncologists that work on you later). This is the nature of the GM beast.

Everyone should know doctors who have a degree in nutrition to get the right "news" and the right "advice" on how food affects your body, your mind and your health. Some doctors know the dangers of GMOs and will tell you all about it! (http://www.naturopathic.org) Research more on this: "Doctors Warn: Avoid Genetically Modified Food." (http://www.responsibletechnology.org)

Fake egg makers can't seem to get that egg "bounce" right
They say they don't have the right "bounce" yet, to make them feel like real eggs, so what will they use for that, gelatin? That would add to the toxicity and DNA damage to human cells, since gelatin comes from CAFO animals' connective tissue. "We want to take animals out of the equation," said Josh Tetrick, the firm's founder. "The food industry is begging for innovation, especially where animals are involved - it is a broken industry." You can say that again - now throw those eggs in the "trash compactor" with the other medical waste please.

Please realize, this is not a legitimate, healthy vegan alternative to eggs. The bigger questions still remain: Will the GM eggs contain bacteria from insects, or worms, or plants that are never supposed to be eaten? Also, since genetically modified organisms are not required to be labeled in the USA, will GM eggs be HUGE mystery, and could they cause cancer, birth defects or other gene mutations in humans? Don't turn into a zombie. Don't consume anything GM. Stay positive and informed. Eat only organic eggs! Don't eat pesticide vegetables (GMOs) and never ever eat cancer. (http://programs.webseed.com)

source:-
http://www.naturalnews.com/042997_Bill_Gates_zombie_eggs_vegan_foods.html

Is there no end to this insanity!??  You can always tell Bill Gates is in there somewhere, usually funding TPTW handsomely for this corruption of Mother Nature.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling   71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:32 am

The scriptures say, if Y'shua Messiah does not shorten the time, no flesh will be saved? They will kill us all unless GOD MOST HIGH steps in.

Mark 13:20 says,

[20] And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling   71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:36 pm

It's amazing how they don't have to label what's in the food!

I'll stick to my organic eggs.

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling   71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:34 am

You know over here in the UK, 'organic' eggs are really eggs from chickens that are not kept in cages like battery farmed poultry, but kept cramped in a barn with no room to move and very little light.  They never go outside.

I don't know if it's worth the price increase. This is a pic of 'UK free range chickens'

71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling Free_r10
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling   71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:19 am

They don't look to free to me.....this is very sad. Thanks for posting this, because I will not knowingly buy any of these companies products again.

I bought free range eggs one time from Wal-Mart because I thought free range meant "free to roam around" like farm chickens roam around outside most of the time.

We have a farmers Market here in my town, where the store buys local farmers products as often as they can.I do a lot of shopping there for vegetables and other products, but they do have items from corporations there as well, so like anything else, you have to pay attention what you are buying.

We also have a meat market here that I use a lot, as the owner raises his own animals for personal consumption and he does not dope them up like big corporate does their meat products.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling   71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:21 am

Reunite wrote:
It's amazing how they don't have to label what's in the food!

I'll stick to my organic eggs.

Yes it is amazing they don't have to label better. I'll go organic as well ReuniteR.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling   71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:22 pm

I'd go to a local farmers market too if there were any available here. They are few and far between as all small traders have been taken over by bigger supermarkets. Such a sad thing.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling   71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:04 pm

skywatcher wrote:
I'd go to a local farmers market too if there were any available here.  They are few and far between as all small traders have been taken over by bigger supermarkets.  Such a sad thing.

It is sad sky, I wish you had those options like I do. I feel for you dear sis, but with prayer even the poision you take will not harm you, because God is greater than killers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling   71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

71 Senators Voted Against GMO Labeling
Page 1 of 1