the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INSURANCE SCAM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

INSURANCE SCAM Empty
PostSubject: INSURANCE SCAM   INSURANCE SCAM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:58 am

This Obama medical plan coming out is nothing but a scam from government.

The rules are if you do not buy the insurance, you will be fined, and the fine will be paid from your bank account and the IRS is the agency that is going to TAKE IT from your account, without your personal authorization at all???

Who was it that said this is a free country???......LOL I never heard such shit as this. I already do not have much money, and they are going to take money out of my bank account.....wow this is heavy duty oppression.

I will have to pray about what my personal reaction will be to this, as I am on social security payments and it is not that much money to start with.

I would not even have a bank account, except that in order to get my social security money you have to have an account, or you can't get the payments that they owe to you.

For those of you that might not know what social security is, it is money owed to you from all the years you worked while in the labor force. They the government would take out taxes on every paycheck to establish your social security income when you get to old to work anymore, so the SS payments are what the system actually owes to you, it is not a handout at all, as you paid for it while working.

I may end up getting out of the system totally, but if I do it will cost me the income I have every month to survive, so if I do get out after praying about it then I know that God will provide for me regardless of having money or not.

Interesting times to say the least.

Here is a great picture that corresponds to this post.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/391024710265634816/photo/1
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

INSURANCE SCAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSURANCE SCAM   INSURANCE SCAM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:08 am

INSURANCE SCAM Bw0y5v11
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

INSURANCE SCAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSURANCE SCAM   INSURANCE SCAM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:33 am

Thanks mic, for posting this picture. You knew I could not, so I thank you brother....you as always are awesome, thanks for backing me up.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

INSURANCE SCAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSURANCE SCAM   INSURANCE SCAM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:29 am

No problem mate.

The whole thing stinks that they are pushing down the throats of US citizens. What about all the illegal immigrants? Hard to send them a bill.

Here in Canada we have a health plan. The wealthy pay and the corporations pay. However low income (It is paid mainly through income tax) wage earners are excempt.

It is nice to go to the hospital and know you are not going to receive a bill in the mail.

We still have to pay for things like crutches and things like plastic surgery or sex changes! cryingwithlaughter 
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

INSURANCE SCAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSURANCE SCAM   INSURANCE SCAM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Well sex changes are most important....cryingwithlaughter 
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

INSURANCE SCAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSURANCE SCAM   INSURANCE SCAM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:19 pm

I'll forget the sex change for this week!!!  lol! 

But seriously folks....As I said in another thread Gabe, TAKE WHATEVER YOU HAVE OUT OF THE BANK NOW, no matter how little!!  They can't take from you what you don't have, why make it easy for them?  Just leave a dollar in there to keep it open.

Refuse to pay the fine if they try it on.  If everybody did this, they couldn't possibly put everyone in jail.  Don't bend to the system, or like you say, get out of it completely.

INSURANCE SCAM Obama_10
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

INSURANCE SCAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSURANCE SCAM   INSURANCE SCAM Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:21 pm

gabe, if you research the info, you are not required to participate if you are below a certain income ... HOWEVER, if you do have to get medical help, you are at their mercy as far as vaccinations and being chipped, etc - either way, the game is rigged, the deck of cards are stacked and the odds are with the "house"

Gabriel wrote:
This Obama medical plan coming out is nothing but a scam from government.

The rules are if you do not buy the insurance, you will be fined, and the fine will be paid from your bank account and the IRS is the agency that is going to TAKE IT from your account, without your personal authorization at all???

Who was it that said this is a free country???......LOL I never heard such shit as this. I already do not have much money, and they are going to take money out of my bank account.....wow this is heavy duty oppression.

I will have to pray about what my personal reaction will be to this, as I am on social security payments and it is not that much money to start with.

I would not even have a bank account, except that in order to get my social security money you have to have an account, or you can't get the payments that they owe to you.

For those of you that might not know what social security is, it is money owed to you from all the years you worked while in the labor force. They the government would take out taxes on every paycheck to establish your social security income when you get to old to work anymore, so the SS payments are what the system actually owes to you, it is not a handout at all, as you paid for it while working.

I may end up getting out of the system totally, but if I do it will cost me the income I have every month to survive, so if I do get out after praying about it then I know that God will provide for me regardless of having money or not.

Interesting times to say the least.

Here is a great picture that corresponds to this post.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/391024710265634816/photo/1
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

INSURANCE SCAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSURANCE SCAM   INSURANCE SCAM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Thanks hippy I will be checking it out.

I don't know if they have exemptions or not but I might try the" it's against my religion thing" see if I can slide that way???
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

INSURANCE SCAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSURANCE SCAM   INSURANCE SCAM Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:57 am

Pick something from this list Gabe...

https://www.healthcare.gov/exemptions/

Also members of certain religious sects or Native American tribes also are exempt.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

INSURANCE SCAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSURANCE SCAM   INSURANCE SCAM Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:22 am

Thank you, awesome how you got that page to me.....well done. I might qualify for 2 or 3 of those exemptions...
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

INSURANCE SCAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSURANCE SCAM   INSURANCE SCAM Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:29 pm

No probs - anytime. Hope there's something you can go with there. BigSmile2 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INSURANCE SCAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSURANCE SCAM   INSURANCE SCAM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INSURANCE SCAM
Page 1 of 1