the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE Empty
PostSubject: WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE   WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:18 am

Skywatcher posted a video about "who controls the world" a movie called shade.

I tried to watch the entire video, but it stopped playing at the 6:00 minutes left in the video and I could not get it to keep playing to the end as I wanted to see the last 5 minutes more than any of the rest of it, as I thought during the last 5 minutes or so they would expose the bad actors behind the scenes running this world. That was my hope. But I could not see the last 5 minutes so I do not know who they put the finger of responsibility on as the "Bad guys"?

The entire film was about all the usual suspects, the bilderbergs, and all the other usual suspects that we here have talked about for years.

These people are very evil, we all agree to that. We know they want most of us dead, any way they can do it. This has become an old story to me and I am sure to others as well, so the movie bored me because I have been seeing this for years.

I think it is a great movie for people just getting their eyes open for the first time, and do not yet know these things, it is informative which is good.

Not seeing the very end, I don't know who they placed the responsibility of the leaders of the evil world upon?

So not seeing the end I will "suppose" they said it was the bilderbergs, the illuminati, and all the other evil groups we here have talked about forever.

If that is the case, they are misinforming many people as to who to hold responsible for the evil world we all live in, and all the evil they are doing to us.

I know they are doing this because they do not know scripture, so it is from their ignorance they do it.

I have written about this before of course because I think GOD MOST HIGH knows more about what is behind the evil, than anyone else does, and he tells you and me plainly in the scriptures who is to blame.

It is a group of hybrid humans called the Kenites. That word Kenite means the children of Cain, the sons of Cain. They are the wealth of the world, they control even the very richest people mentioned in this video.

The Kenites you will never see on TV, newspapers, or anywhere else because they control all the richest people in this world, and they stay behind the scenes entirely.

These are a race of people, that claim to be of Jewish heritage, but are not Jewish at all, they are hybrids, hiding behind the fig leaves by claiming to be Jewish when in reality they are children of Satan.

Y'shua Messiah himself taught this, as did Paul the apostle and others that wrote scripture.

These Kenites are prominent in the book of Revelation, but you will never see them called "Kenites" there at all, instead you will see the words spoken by Y'shua Messiah there saying " Those that claim to be Jews but are liars, and are not Jews".

If you could take a blood sample of a Kenite, and compare it with a real Jewish person from the tribe of Judah, and compare their DNA, it will not match at all, but you would find a completely new type of DNA that has never before been recorded before, because they have kept this secret since the garden of Eden times.

It really is the biggest secret in the world, and that is not just hyperboly. I am not exaggerating at all, as this is what GOD MOST HIGH calls "THE MYSTERY HIDDEN SINCE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD" this is it, the Kenites are children of Satan, and they live today and control things.

If you want to kill a snake, you go for it's head, the Kenites.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE   WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:48 am

If you download it onto your hard drive Gabe, you should be able to watch it from there if the actual video I posted isn't streaming.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE   WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Thanks Sky.....
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE   WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:25 am

Welcome, let me know if it works goodluck 
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE   WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:40 am

When I was watching the movie it was at the website you gave as a reference. I guess it is the makers of the movie website??
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE   WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:53 pm

try it from Youtube..

source:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4VFYRaltcc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE   WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD/THE MOVIE SHADE
Page 1 of 1