the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A WONDERFUL PROGRAM FROM COAST TO COAST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

A WONDERFUL PROGRAM FROM COAST TO  COAST Empty
PostSubject: A WONDERFUL PROGRAM FROM COAST TO COAST   A WONDERFUL PROGRAM FROM COAST TO  COAST Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:15 am

This morning C2C host John Wells had on a guy named William Scott. This guy had a son that was killed in Las Vegas by killer cops. He went on a crusade to bring out the truth of what happened, but the entire investigation was corrupt because of the corruption that rules in Las Vegas.

Some of the cops, some judges, some district attorneys, are corrupt so William Scott's attempted bringing out the truth was not successful.

The cops demonized the son after the killing and so they covered it up.

William Scott Prayed about this episode in his life, and the Spirit of the God within him told him to write a book about this episode, so he did.

The book is called the Permit, and it is about killer cops all over the United States killing innocent citizens, and then covering it all up. It happens every day in this country.

These killer cops are called the thirteeners, they are children that were born in the 13th generation of Americans, that would be from 1962 till about the 80's, and these were the first generation of latch key kids, kids that had no parental upbringing so to speak, and sat around and played violent video games a lot of their time growing up, so they have been desensitized to killing, life has no value to them, they kill at the drop of a hat.

These rogue cops even scare the older good cops that are not killers, and many of the older cops are quitting the police force because of these killer cops.

These killer cops are called indigos in his book, and they are practicing terrorists right here in almost all American towns, they call themselves indigos for whatever reason....?

So the book he wrote is fiction but it is based on all true facts of Americas killer cops, that are now militarized by the US government.

It was a great program about a real problem in this country, and the guy had all kinds of facts about how many people are killed every day in this country by killer cops.

He was also quick to point out, that not all cops are like these killer cops, but there are a lot of them now on the streets of this country.

Anytime you get stopped by a cop in the United States, please do not do anything that the cop might not like, because you could be killed on the spot.

One of the stats he spoke about is that there are over 80,000 swat team incidents in the United States every year.......that is rather scary to consider.

The author talks about a tipping point that might happen in America, where the citizens finally get tired of this killing and the citizens start hunting these killer cops and take them out.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: A WONDERFUL PROGRAM FROM COAST TO COAST   A WONDERFUL PROGRAM FROM COAST TO  COAST Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:57 am

This kind of abuse goes on all over the world. I hope the book names and shames the individual.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A WONDERFUL PROGRAM FROM COAST TO COAST   A WONDERFUL PROGRAM FROM COAST TO  COAST Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:48 am

i like listening to john wells wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than noory ..............
and agree with what you have posted, gabe
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: A WONDERFUL PROGRAM FROM COAST TO COAST   A WONDERFUL PROGRAM FROM COAST TO  COAST Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:53 pm

John wells and George knapp make this program, I do not even listen to noory at all any more. He is just to much of a "man pleaser" so to speak.

He is also a control freak, and that is another reason I cannot listen to that guy.

For example, the program on killer cops, George Noory would never have that on, as George brags about all his cop friends.....

I have nothing against good cops, but the bad ones make all the good ones look bad, and that is to bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A WONDERFUL PROGRAM FROM COAST TO COAST   A WONDERFUL PROGRAM FROM COAST TO  COAST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A WONDERFUL PROGRAM FROM COAST TO COAST
Page 1 of 1