the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN

Go down 
+3
micjer
skywatcher
Gabriel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Empty
PostSubject: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:57 pm

I am not sure how to post a music video? But I am going to try. The great Joe Walsh who played for the James Gang in the 60's, also went on to play for the Eagles, and he recently cut an album called Analog Man. His first recording in 20 years.

He has God given talent, and he is such a throwback to the 60's, his music is greatness. He also tells in his new music what a waste his life was but found out after 20 years that help was available to him in the form of the Spirit world.

His new music is great and is a distinct taste of the old rock and roll greats. This shows the talent that was rampant in the 60's, and it illustrates the wonderment of connecting to the Spirit realm in order to reach your greatest potential in why you are here.

A great showcase of the ability of an artist, and the weakness we all suffer from. Joe Walsh puts in all in prospective in his latest music.

Long live Joe Walsh.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:05 am

This is the live version, but sounds great to me. He's still got his very distinctive voice. cheers cheers 

source...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il1Byvn_vMA
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:15 am

Forgot to mention....to post a music video

go to the link on the post above called 'source'

just under the video there's 'about' 'share' 'add to' etc

click on the 'share' button

you will see a code of letters and numbers that will be already highlighted in blue

copy that

come back to this site and click on the 'youtube' icon in the taskbar attached to your post

paste the code you got from the video 'source' in the first or top box

then click on insert

you won't see the video posted until you actually  'send' your post, then it will appear, just like magic!

Hope you can follow this. piano
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:40 am

Thanks Sky I will work at it.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:08 am

Love Joe Awesome talent
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:08 pm

This is a test to see if I can post a video?

JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN XlfCyHbLdpI
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:11 pm

I'm in shock, that was easy. You guys are having an effect on me....LOL
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:02 pm

lol! It's great when techy things finally work
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:07 am

It's only easy when you know how! Well done Gabe cheers proud of ya moon walk 
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:17 pm

I guess this is my music page? There is an album called Neil Young Live at Massey Hall delux version 1971, where Neil young sings the song "the needle and the damage done". It is the best version of this song I ever heard. The sound quality of this album, for a live setting, is totally amazing!!!

I have never heard a live concert sound as you get on this album. The quality of the sound is extraordinary and this album is the best neil young live recording I ever heard.

If you like Neil Young and love exceptional acoustic guitar music, I recommend this album for a download. I think it cost me 10.00 dollars and it is the best music I ever heard from Neil.

The greatness of his clear guitar licks, and the quality of the sound is amazing, well worth the money.

I tried to find on you tube the Massey Hall version of "The needle and the damage done 1971" but could not find it because I wanted to post it here.

A wonderful excursion back into one of the greatest guitar players of our times.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:34 am

the "new" joe walsh GREAT FIND, gabe, i enjoyed ....
is that THREE drummers i see on stage? cool ........
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:50 am

here's one for you, gabe ....
i used to go to a place called "the lion's share" in san rafael, marin county, to listen to/watch van morrison live .... o my ... so this is for your gypsy soul

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:51 am

I have to tell you guys what I did last thursday night.

I paid a lot of money for scalpers tickets, but went and seen Joe and the Eagles play at Bethel New York. (Site of Woodstock years ago)

What an awesome concert!!!!!

Btw Joe was by far the favorite Eagle, with three standing ovations for his guitar playing.

What Shi*show as far as traffic and people jams, but worth every cent. I cannot imagine what it would have been like there for Woodstock.. They have a huge monument in the place where the stage was for that concert. They have built a beautiful outdoor theatre and attract some big names.

One checked off my bucket list.cheers 
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:31 am

toast moon walk rockin 

here ya go Gab
en~joy

Published on Jan 18, 2013

Live at Massey Hall - 1971

0:00 On the way home
3:40 Tell me why
6:06 Old man
11:07 Journey through the past
15:24 Helpless
19:40 Love in mind
22:28 A man needs a maid/heart of gold suite
29:07 Cowgirl in the sand
32:52 Don't let it bring you down
35:39 There's a world
39:13 Bad fog of loneliness
42:39 The needle and the damage done
46:32 Ohio
50:15 See the sky about to rain
54:20 Down by the river
58:30 Dance dance dance
01:04:17 I am a child

All Rights Reserved To Neil Young
2007 Reprise Records, WMG

Category Music

LicenseStandard YouTube License
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:10 pm

micjer wrote:
I have to tell you guys what I did last thursday night.

I paid a lot of money for scalpers tickets, but went and seen Joe and the Eagles play at Bethel New York.  (Site of Woodstock years ago)

What an awesome concert!!!!!

Btw Joe was by far the favorite Eagle, with three standing ovations for his guitar playing.

What Shi*show as far as traffic and people jams, but worth every cent.  I cannot imagine what it would have been like there for Woodstock.. They have a huge monument in the place where the stage was for that concert.  They have built a beautiful outdoor theatre and attract some big names.

One checked off my bucket list.cheers 

Wow Mic, an awesome accomplishment....LOL I envy you my friend, wish I could have been there.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Wish you could have gone also Gabe..

The funniest thing I saw was a vending tent called the....

Hungry Hungry Hippies!!!!

They sold nothing but veggie burgers! Haha
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:28 pm

WineHippie wrote:
here's one for you, gabe ....
i used to go to a place called "the lion's share" in san rafael, marin county, to listen to/watch van morrison live .... o my ... so this is for your gypsy soul

A great song hippy, into the Mystic, I always loved Van M. And tha has always been one of my favorites of his, because of the words, and the music of the piece.

For example, he sings " I want to rock your gypsy soul, just like in the days of old", this I put together with my scripture teaching of "the world that was" the first earth age, back during our first experience together as Gods children, back before Satan attempted his overthrow of our Fathers Throne, back before evil got a foothold on things, back when the children of the Most High all sang together for the joy and pleasure life gave to us before evil manifested.

So when I hear music such as this, I use it personally as a tool of Praise not only from you but because you would have me remember this beautiful music, so blessings come my way through "hearing" great tunes by God Most Highs Children such as Van, and you.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:35 pm

Van Morrison reminds me of my childhood. My parents always use to play it on the old record player.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 pm

Van sings " we were born before the wind" I use this in worship as our beginning when we were all created at the same time together back at our beginning, before the first earth age even began, and our dear brother Van brings this to my attention through his crying voice of truth bringing back great memories of our beginnings as family.

The wind is always symbolic of the Living Spirit of The Most High God in the scriptures, so these words really take me to a spiritual place of worship through song sang by talented Gods children. This is how I hear music and use it, and it is a great blessing indeed, brought to me today by Hippy.....LOL, thanks sis.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Reunite wrote:
Van Morrison reminds me of my childhood. My parents always use to play it on the old record player.

Your parents must have good taste, Van is an excellent musician I have always enjoyed his life, and still do....blessed we are when we want to be.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Hippy, another verse Van sings in, "into the mystic" is when he sings our soul and spirit flys, is another point of personal worship I use when listening to this song, as the scriptures are full of information of the Glory of God and His Children being able to fly, being able to travel in their spirit just as Van M. Sings about in this tune. A lot of scripture coming through Vans words in his music, verifying again for me that God is reality through his gifted children.

Also just the name of the song itself, into the Mystic, screams out to me the spirit of the Most High Musical God and just one more of his children's attributes, and how we are splendidly appointed for all things "Mystic" as God is the number 1 Mystic among us.

What a wonderful time of worship I have had today through you blessing me hippy.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:01 pm

sky otter wrote:

toast moon walk rockin 

here ya go Gab
en~joy

Published on Jan 18, 2013

Live at Massey Hall - 1971

0:00 On the way home
3:40 Tell me why
6:06 Old man
11:07 Journey through the past
15:24 Helpless
19:40 Love in mind
22:28 A man needs a maid/heart of gold suite
29:07 Cowgirl in the sand
32:52 Don't let it bring you down
35:39 There's a world
39:13 Bad fog of loneliness
42:39 The needle and the damage done
46:32 Ohio
50:15 See the sky about to rain
54:20 Down by the river
58:30 Dance dance dance
01:04:17 I am a child

All Rights Reserved To Neil Young
2007 Reprise Records, WMG

Category Music

Thank you Lil otter for posting this music. The quality of the sound in this concert is the best I have ever heard on a live concert venue. You have benn a blessing to me today as well "Lil otter" and I do have this music in my personal library, so I listen to it often. Thank you for your effort......LOL rock on.

It seems like today I have been thrown into worship through others efforts, how sweet that is for others to bring along blessings and just dump them on me....makes for a happy day indeed anytime these things happen.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:40 pm

wow Mic.. great

Van Morrison is way up there on my list but then so is tom jones
en~joy

Uploaded on Dec 1, 2010

Fantastic impromptu 2003 performance of Bring it on home/Trouble in mind by Van, Tom and Jeff. Van also sings "Bring it on home to me" on the double live "It's too late to stop now" album/cd. Copyright Martin Scorcese. *Also watch Van sing "Ramblin' Blues" from the same DVD "Red White & Blues"

Category Music

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Excuse my French "Lil Otter" that is a bad ass video......oh yes it is LOL. Thanks for sharing goodness.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:05 am

hey Gab..no apologizes needed... here's a nother one

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN   JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOE WALSH ANALOG MAN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: Gabriel-
Jump to: