the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION Empty
PostSubject: ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION   ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:52 am

The EFF has started a petition drive to collect names to be sent to the do nothing Congress of the US to restrict the NSA in what they are doing. They now have more than half a million names.

Here is the link, if interested

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/06/campaign-end-nsa-warrantless-surveillance-surges-past-500000-signers
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION   ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:06 pm

ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION Anigif_enhanced-buzz-12219-1366237846-5_zpse5bfeba5

I find it rather amusing that the average person has just been shown that they are being listened to.

ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION Anigif_enhanced-buzz-6081-1366238366-0_zps12567650

Frig anyone with ears to hear should have known that everything we say on an electronic device is being monitored. Whether on facebook or cell phone or walking down a city street we are being watched and listened to. I guess for some this comes as a total surprise, but for the rest of us.......Duh!

ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7986-1366315581-10_zps4496791e
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION   ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Being listened to? Yes, and just as your cartoon above says, ever since we as humans have been communicating with each other. The government used to read people's snail mail, and since wireless is the easiest to intercept, everyone now has a file on them somewhere.

I was glad to see, the EFF has more than a half million signatures already, I hope they get many millions. Although I really do not believe that anything will make them stop what they are doing, other than Y'shua Messiah when he returns and takes the trash out for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION   ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION
Page 1 of 1