the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've figured it out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

I've figured it out Empty
PostSubject: I've figured it out   I've figured it out Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:31 am

To post somebody else's quote...

The new format is slightly different to the old one in that when you want to quote somebody's text, instead of clicking on the 'quote' button in the forum as we did before, click the new quote button instead. 

It's the one on the top row of the icons that looks like a speech bubble.  Click that instead then paste the text in the box.

I've figured it out Speech11
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

I've figured it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've figured it out   I've figured it out Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:50 pm

skywatcher wrote:
To post somebody else's quote...

The new format is slightly different to the old one in that when you want to quote somebody's text, instead of clicking on the 'quote' button in the forum as we did before, click the new quote button instead. 

It's the one on the top row of the icons that looks like a speech bubble.  Click that instead then paste the text in the box.

I've figured it out Speech11
Old quote button test.

Hey the old way still works too, well for me.

Just scroll down past the yellow quote box (not inside) and type away. Oh and our old emoticon layout came back so it's easier to see again. BigSmile2
Back to top Go down

I've figured it out
Page 1 of 1