the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean. Empty
PostSubject: Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean.   Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean. Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:41 pm

I think I told you before I saw this that Julian was set up. He has no need to rape a female for God's sake, if he wanted to have sex he has the brains and the looks to get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=7TVOnYxOaug

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean.   Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:09 am

Everything is a set-up these days. The real reason for these staged events always comes out in the end.

I didn't know why Asange was seeking political asylum in the Uk, mainly because I wasn't interested enough to find out. But this film clip explains a lot.

Nice find Biggs.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean.   Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Right on Sky. Almost all things are set up when it concerns someone the state does not like, like Julian Asange.

This is why yesterday when the Global Conflict Analysis web site clicked the button to follow me on twitter all my alarms went off. wtf
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean.   Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Right on Sky. Almost all things are set up when it concerns someone the state does not like, like Julian Asange.

This is why yesterday when the Global Conflict Analysis web site clicked the button to follow me on twitter all my alarms went off. wtf

I think I said in another post Gabe, I am reading crime fiction novels at the moment, but they all seem to be quoting black sites or that the government can pick up what your reading or watching or listening to at any given moment with the tech that they have.

I cant understand that I am actually reading these things in the fiction novels I pick up. Although I did note the authors would quote post 9/11 a lot.

The book I am reading at the moment is about a rich man who became rich by data mining, did not go to college but is a genius and puts spyware that we don't have access to on everything he has. It is amazing how these things just fall into my hands without trying. I mean I am getting them from the fiction shelves.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean.   Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:29 pm

That is one way Biggs, God Most High communicates with you. He does not do that with me? You are more special than you may think, because the system tells you, you are Bipolar, does not mean it is true.

God created you, bi-polar cannot separate you from your maker, the things you learn from your reading, I know nothing about?

Please continue to be you, so we here do not suffer a loss by you thinking you are sick? You are not sick. God did not make you Bi-polar, but he can heal it.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean.   Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:45 pm

As I have told you before Gabe, I learn a lot from you too by reading your posts which are your teachings to your fellow souls. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean.   Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wikileaks set to release UFO-US war in Southern Ocean.
Page 1 of 1