the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE LAW OF KARMA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE LAW OF KARMA Empty
PostSubject: THE LAW OF KARMA   THE LAW OF KARMA Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:02 am

After my scrape with the scammers, I went to a familiar passage in the scriptures about the law of Karma.

Proverbs chapter 1 verses 10 through 20 tells all about what happens when someone tries to cheat you.

This is divine justice, right in the scammers faces.

Pro 1:10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

Pro 1:11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

Pro 1:12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

Pro 1:13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

Pro 1:14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

Pro 1:15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

Pro 1:16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

Pro 1:17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

Pro 1:18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

Pro 1:19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

Pro 1:20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

Clearly says they will be destroyed with their own deeds. Or in street terms, street Greek so to speak, "what you send around, comes around" peek a boo
Back to top Go down

THE LAW OF KARMA
Page 1 of 1