the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE CREATOR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE CREATOR Empty
PostSubject: THE CREATOR   THE CREATOR Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:46 pm

If those people on this planet called Christians are correct about their faith in GOD MOST HIGH then it would follow logically that GOD MOST HIGH most likely created any and all other life forms found anywhere in this multiverse.

Now using that logic, any extraterrestrial life would be a child of GOD MOST HIGH just as you and I are as well, as the Bible teaches that GOD MOST HIGH is the one and only true God that exists anywhere, and he created all things in this multiverse.

Following the same logic, it would seem that those people trying to get the government to tell all about what they know about the UFO's and extraterrestrials are involved in a very good cause indeed, but why would they think they must have the governments acknowledgement for this to be a fact or to be true??? This is puzzling to me? I also think the people trying to get this acknowledgement actually think that if they get this acknowledgement this will mean that free energy systems and free energy sources will be available to all the human race, and I do not believe this for one moment.

The government will never let people be free, or have free or cheap energy, I just do not think this can or will happen anytime on this planet as Long as this planet is in the control of HUMAN leaders.

Now I do have an answer for those people in the disclosure movement. Why don't you ask the creator of all things what the extraterrestrials are and who they are? Why don't they ask GOD MOST HIGH for new energy device inventions and not try to go through the middle man the government?

Perhaps the disclosure group are for the most part not into spiritual things or God things? Maybe they try to keep spiritual things out of there thoughts and group? I do not know this answer about them as a group, because I have never heard them speak about Spiritual things?

I do believe there is other life forms in this universe/multiverse. For one thing GOD MOST HIGH is a being from another dimensional, so he is a dimensional being of extraordinary powers and no other being is even close to what this being is.

The Bible also says GOD MOST HIGH uses flying saucers to visit earth. There is actually many
hints about fantastic flying machines in the Bible in many places. That is very true.

Perhaps the disclosure group or it's leader Mr. Greer does not believe or think that he can actually talk to the multidimensional being of omnipotent power I call my Father, as many million of others does as well. Perhaps Mr Greer is not a Christian? This is something I do not know anything about of Mr. Greer as I have never heard of what faith if any he may hold to his personal choice?

I do know that we will see the end of this current earth age before we reading this die of old age. This is the Fig tree generation, and all things will come to pass during our time window.

And I do know that when Y'shua Messiah comes back to rule very soon there will be free energy. The food you plant and grow, you will also eat. You will no longer be a slave but you will be free. Anything you put your hand to will,prosper. You will never have need of anything again, as you will be able to either create it or make it or grow it or design it, and your creative energies will never be stifled.

You can use all of your talent all the time for whatever you might need or want, now that is a cool thought, and I for one cannot hardly wait.

Last edited by Gabriel on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

THE CREATOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CREATOR   THE CREATOR Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:49 am

Me too Gabe, bring it on! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE CREATOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CREATOR   THE CREATOR Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 am

To think about living eternal, with no evil or negative forces all around like it is now is something I enjoy thinking about.

Since our Heavenly Father created us for his pleasure, just think of the creative energies we will most likely have in eternity, and without any negative energy trying to stop us at all. No government saying "you can't do that" or no forced taxes you either pay or go to jail for.

To think of never getting sick, never feeling bad, no little aches and pains. No commercial ism, nobody trying to take advantage of us, no credit cards, strong family connections, happy families, your personal flying saucer...LOL, using all 100 percent of our brain all the time, eating manna, touring the universe when you want to.

Nice thoughts about eternity. Almost more than I can think of.

GOD MOST HIGH did say in his word about this, and I quote, "eye has not seen, nor has ear heard, the things prepared for Gods children".

Shout out loud on that one.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

THE CREATOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CREATOR   THE CREATOR Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:27 pm

cool wowb
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

THE CREATOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CREATOR   THE CREATOR Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:24 am

Gabe, I thought I would post this from Zorgon's forum. You may or may not be interested in it. It does go along with this thread however.

[quote author=1Worldwatcher link=topic=4309.msg57727#msg57727 date=1366904618]
Yesterday evening, I was fortunate enough tto catch a rare and very anticipated interview with two of the most renowned researchers of today with in the Ancient Alien/Biblical relationship and how they are so inner connected, one has too understand the simplicity of the complexity too get a full grasp of everything this Ideology en-tales. Not as a sheer fancy to fit the masses, but as a finely constructed investigation that openly allows one to explorer deep with in personal perceptions of and how all we know has come too be.

This show was so intense, it ran almost a complete half hour longer, not from questions of the listeners, but from the interviewee's discussing in such great detail what they had discovered while they were doing their works and what they found with in the ashes of time through Biblical text.

Mauro Biglino and Jim Marrs have hit this out of the Park, please enjoy this profound exploration of the best explained example of how the Ancient Alien's and man had coexisted and how out of understanding of the Bible has forever changed with in the fine construct of personal perception.

[glow=red,2,300]Mauro Biglino & Jim Marrs!!! April 24th, 2013[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Mauro Biglino[/glow]

THE CREATOR Mauro_Biglino_03_books_500px-_sm_crp_sm_zpsee904f64

http://www.maurobiglino.com/

[glow=red,2,300]Jim Marrs[/glow]

THE CREATOR Jim_marrs_bio_image_sm_zpsce9fdfdf

Jim Marrs Biography and Book Website

Holy Bible and Aliens

Too listen to the complete interview, click on the link, and in the 'Download Box' scroll Down and select "Mauro Biglino & Jim Marrs" and listen to your hearts content.

Brought too you by "Inception Radio Network" Paradigm Unhinged Show 4-24-13 7PM EST USA

Was a fascinating episode folks, hope you enjoy it as much as we listeners did when it was being broadcasting live... ;)

With Great Respect,
1Worldwatcher
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE CREATOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CREATOR   THE CREATOR Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:35 am

I am interested, thank you, I will give it some time.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE CREATOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CREATOR   THE CREATOR Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:45 am

The link you posted was interesting. I went right to the interview and started listening. I listened for 40 minutes of this discussion between Jim marrs and Mauro Biglino who is a scholar.

It was a conversation I have heard before by others as well, so I did not have to hear the whole interview to know where they were going with their discussion, and because of the knowledge I have learned through my 30 years of study consider myself very able to talk intelligently about these two guys discussion of the scriptures.

I am not going to criticize them anywhere, except where I know they are in error, and there are not many errors in the 40 minutes I heard, but there are a few.

To properly understand the Bible a person must know and understand the beginning of the Bible as the original language tells it, and when armed with the beginning knowledge you can follow the Bible very logically right through to the end without being deceived by what you are reading.

The Bible itself says of itself, "you must RIGHTLY DIVIDE the Bible, to come into the knowledge of the truth".

The Bible has it's own personal rules of interpretation for itself. For example, mountains and hills, means states, and cities respectively for both Old Testament and New Testament, the interpretation is consistent throughout both books. This is what is called rightly dividing the Bible, and doing the same thing when following the different tribes of people, it is consistent throughout. That way a person will know if and when someone is telling a different gospel than what is the correct interpretation.

Another example; if there are 100 people teaching the Bible, all 100 will be saying the very same thing. These people will say it through their own personal way, but the primary message will be all the same.

This is how the mystical body of believers on the earth today will know when they hear the true message coming through, because it is being rightly divided by whoever is speaking and therefore the message is a familiar one.

The Bible says there is no private interpretation of the Bible as the interpretive rules are laid out by GOD MOST HIGH himself from the beginning.

Back to the interview. The radio host for the show called GOD MOST HIGH by the name of YHWH which is pronounced Yaw-Way. GOD MOST HIGH told his children his name and what he wants to be called by, it is YHVH, which is pronounced as Yaw-ha-vey, this is written in the King James Bible as Jehovah in English. So the name Jehovah is actually the correct name when spoken in English.

The Jim Marrs and Biglino interview talked a lot about ancient Bible tribal names such as the anucki, the anikims, they said this was the annanaki, and they are right on. As the anikims also were part of what Jim and Biglino called these ancient alien tribes, who had the knowledge of genetic engineering, but they did not have that knowledge as the genetic engineering was done by Lucifer/Satan through breeding with human beings and the outcome was "the Giants" which are also called the nephiliam, they had six toes and fingers on their limbs. These were not genetically engineered in a lab, they were half breeds, hybrids, freaks, created by Lucifer/Satan and Satans Angels that followed him.

So Jim and Biglino are mistaken if they think this all happened through the Annanaki in some high tech lab back at the beginning because the annanaki were aliens from space???

These Annanaki were not space brothers, they were simply freaks, made through breeding with angels and humans according to the Bible. And this is very clear when you read the original language.

These different tribes of Giants and there were many of them, are the very people that God told his children the Israelis to destroy completely when they entered into the promised land that God gave to them. All the Giants were already there, so God told his children to destroy all of them men women and children, and sometimes there cattle as well. Why? Because they were the haters of God, they were the children of Satans angels, God did not create freaks with six toes and fingers, but the fallen Angels did.

People are always saying how bloody God is, yes he is when it comes to freaks being here on the earth trying to destroy Gods plans for humans.

Jim and Biglino also talked about the Elohim tribes as they called them. There were no earthly tribes called the Elohims. This word Elohim is one of Gods titles, and it simply means God and his children as he relates to his children by the covenant he cut with them, so ELOHIM is one of the Titles of God, this was never a tribe of beings either human or celestial, it is simply an office of GOD MOST HIGH relating to his creation, the angels and the humans.

Here is an example; in the beginning God said "let us make man in our own image"? Who is God talking to when he said us? He was speaking to his children and his angels, and that is what the word Elohim means, Gods children and this includes the Angels. GOD MOST HIGH was co-creating with his children and thus why he said, "let us make man in our own image".

By this word Elohim Jim and Biglino are saying there were a tribe of Elohim people living here on the earth in human flesh bodies. This is not true at all. There were Angelic beings in the Garden of Eden when God created Adam and Eve and this is clearly taught, but these beings were angelic, not fleshly humans like Adam and Eve.

So Jim is getting some of it right, but he is mistaken about a lot of it as well, just as Biglino is as well.

Y'shua Messiah was also in the Garden that day as was Satan/Lucifer and his following angels were with him as well.

Jim and Biglino make the same mistake many people make when they do not rightly divide the word of God in the Bible, they think all these angels in the Garden were space brothers here from others planets, and this is where a lot of confusion comes in to popular culture, because these people are confused by what is actually happening.

If you study the whole Bible all these things become very clear and are not hard to follow at all because GOD MOST HIGH keeps nothing from his children about what is going on here on planet
earth.

I like Jim marrs and Biglino, but I cannot get my spiritual information from them. This is a very appropriate link Mic for this page, thanks for bringing my attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE CREATOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CREATOR   THE CREATOR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE CREATOR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: Gabriel-
Jump to: