the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Empty
PostSubject: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:57 am

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mbvd/gripping-images-of-the-explosion-at-a-fertilizer-factory-nea

Here is a story about fertilizer plant that blew up in Texas.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:04 am

I'm sure this will unfold just like all the other stories in the fullness of time.

Only just heard about this, but I am puzzled that there is so much video evidence already. Were these people 'just passing by' at the time of the explosion, or something else?

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:47 pm

skywatcher wrote:
I'm sure this will unfold just like all the other stories in the fullness of time.

Only just heard about this, but I am puzzled that there is so much video evidence already. Were these people 'just passing by' at the time of the explosion, or something else?

It was a small town called west, and the shock wave from the blast, knocked down a nursing home on elderly people. With lots of other damage because of the shock wave from the explosion.

This explosion registered a 2.3 on the earthquake monitors around there, so the blast was enormous, and the shock wave was felt many miles away in other areas.

Ammonium nitrate is what the factory was making, and that is used in making bombs. There were many homes set on fire, as well as businesses. Lots of breaking and flying glass as well.

So it was like a bomb factory went off. Most of the dead and injured were first responders, fire fighters and such that were there trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Get the legal suits going people, if it was what we think it is, get the no win, no pay legals out and make em pay; although it looks like the only ones that will end up paying is some insurance mob.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:36 am

I was kinda thinking this might have been 'just an accident' but the more I think about this the deeper down the proverbial rabbit hole I go. Ho hum.

Now the logic I'm using is this...

If I owned a plant that had the potential to be a disaster if it blew up, I'd have every security valve, level of security, or stop etc. known to man installed to prevent such a happening...wouldn't you?

A plant like this also must have every security level covered to prevent such a disaster also.

So

Q1. How did this happen when all stages of anything going wrong should have been covered?
Q2. How come nobody saw the problem unfolding on site, or hear any warning bells going off?
Q3. Why has there not been any inquiry into this?
Q4. So, given that security breeches have been overlooked or ignored why no inquiry

But the bigger question is, why did this happen on the anniversary of Waco????

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:32 am

Ok couple of points of clarification here. Remember you have a farmer in your midst.

The factory was producing anhydrous ammonia. Not Ammonium nitrate. Ammonium nitrate was what was used in the Oklahoma bombing. It was combined with diesel fuel to make that horrific bomb. It is a granular product that comes in bags.

Anhydrous Ammonia is a gas. Farmers use it as a nitrogen source and is applied after the corn is up by injecting it directly in the ground. It is quite harmful if inhaled and the injectors have to remain in the soil or it escapes into the atmosphere.

This is a picture of the tanks that are used to hold the product.

15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Anhydr10

Anhydrous Ammonia is an important source of nitrogen fertilizer for crops. The improper handling of anhydrous ammonia can have catastrophic results on both plants and farm workers. Common injuries are severe burns to eyes, skin and the respiratory tract.

Read on for more info on Anhydrous Ammonia Safety and First Aid for Anhydrous Ammonia Exposure...

Safety Tips
•Personal protective equipment (PPE) should always be worn. Standard PPE should be non-vented goggles, rubber gloves with thermal lining, face shield or an approved respirator. Wear a lightweight rubber suit, or (at the very least) a long sleeve shirt and coveralls.

•Make sure anhydrous ammonia tanks are not filled beyond the recommended capacity.

•Use care when handling the hose end valve so that it does not open accidentally. Do not move hose by handling valve handle.

•Be sure to bleed hose coupling before disconnecting. Use care when cleaning plugged knives as anhydrous ammonia could be built-up behind the plug.

•Use emergency water supply for at least 15 minutes if exposed to anhydrous ammonia and seek emergency medical attention

http://www.gccoop.com/news/post.php?id=71
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:37 am

Having a fire at this factory would be like having a fire at at oil refinery. All of the safety measures in the world would not stop the explosion, if the fire got out of control.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:27 am

Wow that's some dangerous stuff just for fertilizer Mic. affraid

Whatever happened to the good ole days, when farmers just used the output from cattle and other farm animals. Ahhhhh nostalgia. bigw

All the rest Mic...I only hope you're right.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:38 am

Good post farmer mic....LoL. I thought it was nitrate....don't hear to good these days LOL.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:18 am

According to this newspaper article the factory that blew in Texas was storing ammonium nitrate. Not only were they storing it, but they breached a lot of regulations and ignored safety rules.

They were supposed to report anything over 400 POUNDS of the stuff yet failed to do so. Worse yet they had on site 270 TONS of the stuff. affraid

Mix all this with serious breaches - then no wonder it all blew north.

I'm still not sure which way to go with this, can't decide if this is just a serious breach of rules and regulations, therefore, a natural disaster ensued; or whether there there was something more going on in the background that we don't know about yet.

source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-explosion-plant-ignored-safety-rules-8581505.html

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:53 am

It is most likely negligence by the corporation. Regulations by corporate America are for the most part ignored by the companies, as well as the government.

The government and the corporations are in cahoots together to screw the little guy, so the corporations get away with murder.

That is just what I think about this explosion, and I may be wrong about that, because I have not looked into it that much to form a good opinion?? scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:44 am

Storing ammonium nitrate would not surprise me.

So imagine ammonium nitrate, probably a diesel tank on site for delivery trucks.....>Oklahoma all over again.

Now back to anhydrous ammonia.

Many fertilizer plants either produce or use anhydrous ammonia—a gas that is one part nitrogen and three parts hydrogen—as a base for creating different fertilizer types
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/13/130418-west-texas-fertilizer-explosion-fire-anhydrous-ammonia-science/

Ok remember the Hindenburg disaster? It was hydrogen that burned.

15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Hinden10
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:26 am

Well I guess my judgement wasn't so far off in the end. Watch this clip and you can see some missile, drone or other coming in from the left. Or is this just my imagination going wild again?

Source:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLa21h3cqoQ&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:22 pm

I trust nothing the msm says anymore, dont believe the Boston bombers were the bombers.

I saw a clip yesterday on the net. The anchor crossed to the father of one of the son's accused of the bombing and I really felt for the guy. He was devastated that his son was accused and vehemently denies it and said his son was set up.

Set up, where have I heard those words before. Enough is enough now. Time to put a stop to this.

I say we engage a no win no pay legal company and bring a suit against the US Government for a couple of trillion dollars, yeah I can see that company taking it to.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:16 am

Enough is enough I agree Biggs, something's gotta give.

I doubt though that there would be a company or group that would take on the corruption level that this world has got itself into worldwide.

The ones at the top are almost always the ones that orchestrate all the abuse, violence, wars and other obscenities that we see before us. It's only the smaller fry, like politicians etc. that get caught. This is why they 99.9999% of the time get away with (literally) murder because they know their backs will be covered by those pulling the strings. They are merely puppets dancing to the same tune of the ones above them.

En masse we need the people of the world who are in the military, to leave their respective posts and refuse to fight anymore. This alone will reduce death, violence and corruption by 80% and maybe more. If the rich guys want war, they can take up the troop's guns and fight. My reckoning would be that war would end overnight.

This alone would be enough to bring about a change of structure of the way things run, so something radical could take it's place.

We all have to do this together and this is the problem. Too many people go about their own lives and never look up or give this a minute's thought. We just need everyone to wake up and only then will things change.

D O N O T C O M P L Y Our compliance in the way the PTW want to run this planet is the fuel they need to keep it going. They make us live in fear if we don't follow suit. Fear is their fuel, so take away fear and they all fall down and we rise up.

15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Obama_10

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Sky, that video is amazing. I've never seen it before. If this happened in Texas, I am ignorant to it?

What are they blowing up? Where in Texas did this happen?

I am not into news very much, other than what I learn here from all of you, so I am surprised by this video.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:48 pm

micjer wrote:
Storing ammonium nitrate would not surprise me.

So imagine ammonium nitrate, probably a diesel tank on site for delivery trucks.....>Oklahoma all over again.

Now back to anhydrous ammonia.

Many fertilizer plants either produce or use anhydrous ammonia—a gas that is one part nitrogen and three parts hydrogen—as a base for creating different fertilizer types
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/13/130418-west-texas-fertilizer-explosion-fire-anhydrous-ammonia-science/

Ok remember the Hindenburg disaster? It was hydrogen that burned.

15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Hinden10

A good comparison Mic with the Hindenburg. Nice post.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:54 pm

Biggles wrote:
I trust nothing the msm says anymore, dont believe the Boston bombers were the bombers.

I saw a clip yesterday on the net. The anchor crossed to the father of one of the son's accused of the bombing and I really felt for the guy. He was devastated that his son was accused and vehemently denies it and said his son was set up.

Set up, where have I heard those words before. Enough is enough now. Time to put a stop to this.

I say we engage a no win no pay legal company and bring a suit against the US Government for a couple of trillion dollars, yeah I can see that company taking it to.

I would love to see something like you are saying Biggs come to pass so the US government could be sued in court.

I do know that some groups have tried this, and the government secretly ordered the court to dismiss the suit.

This has happened several times, by groups such as the civil liberties union for example are always going after the government in court, and they have only won in a few cases.

This is a sad commentary about my country, which used to be great but not any more.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:45 am

It's a sad day when you think you can go to a courtroom and get a fair trial. The outcome before the trial has already been 'fixed' or the outcome determined. A fair trial by your peers is no longer a viable option.

When I was a juror in a court case, the judge almost told the jury at the end which way to go with the final deliberation. I'm just so glad that 10 of the 12 were against what the judge 'suggested' and we went the other way.

This works the same if anybody took on the government, because they are so corrupt and have courts in their back pockets, that no outcome of a trial would ever be in your favour.

They have the courts and the jurors by the throat and anyone going against them would be the ones swinging from a rope, not the persons on trial.

It's like dealing with the Mafia, just on a grander scale.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:17 am

I agree sky, well said.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Sky, that video is amazing. I've never seen it before. If this happened in Texas, I am ignorant to it?

What are they blowing up? Where in Texas did this happen?

I am not into news very much, other than what I learn here from all of you, so I am surprised by this video.

It's a fertilizer factory Gabe and it looks like it wasn't an accident to me. It happened in Waco and just happened on the 10th anniversary of the Waco shootings. Ho hum.

Story goes that their security levels were not up to speed and a lot of what was in storage was 'somehow' not logged properly, or overlooked. They were holding tons of fertilizer not pounds as they were supposed to and also not reporting/logging it properly.

A lot of safety measures were ignored, so it left the place wide open to attack. The video shows that a missile from the left hand side did the deed of blowing it up completely.

Somehow, (it looks to me anyhow) that this was done on purpose.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:49 pm

The video does look like something from the left side of the video started to flash like it was a pre-explosion??? It does look suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED   15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15 DEAD MAYBE A LOT MORE, 160 INJURED
Page 1 of 1