the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INSPIRATION

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

INSPIRATION Empty
PostSubject: INSPIRATION   INSPIRATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:32 pm

There are things that inspire in our lives. Everyone has inspiration. Everyone is inspired at some point in life, and some inspiration is longer lasting than other inspirations are. The trick is to hold on to the inspirations when they show up, and to let them excel you forward to the next inspiration you find.

There are music groups, that inspire us all. There are movies that inspire us. There is family that inspires us, there are friends that inspire us, there is life itself that inspire some.

I will speak here of my personal inspiration of a music group named the Beatles, that has changed my life for the better, as an example.

I also will mention my younger brother, who is and was my best friend, a family connection.

In all of music history, there has been nobody that has changed the world more than the Beatles. A simple rock and roll band that sang a lot about LOVE. And no matter what you think about them, they were awesome, as they did change the world, but you may not have noticed the change???

What was the change? The wording of there message. LOVE. THERE IS NO MORE POWERFUL MESSAGE THAN LOVE.

They sang about Love more than anything.

It is my opinion, that people such as the Beatles, were inspired by God at this particular time to inprint the word Love on the consciousness of this world, and to plant a seed of hope and joy for millions of people that may not have ever heard of them.

There is POWER behind the word Love. Love is not not weak, love is strong, love is the ultimate in any human emotions and the supreme spring board to personal joy and fulfillment in this human experience of living in these flesh bodies.

The reason I choose to speak about the band, the Beatles is because they were in my wheelhouse of growing up so to speak, and I grew up listening to them.

This could be any band, it could be any generation, it could be any time? But why the 60's, why then?

Because GOD MOST HIGH inspires every generation to excel and to prosper IF THEY WILL LISTEN??

GOD MOST HIGH Loves his children, and sends them inspiration every now and then in order to wake as many as possible to excellence of life and living.

A simple rock and roll band actually changed history, if not in reality, I can promise spiritually, and I was one of the great benefactors of the enlightenment of this simple but powerful message.

My younger brother inspired me the same way. He has died, and yet lives on, still inspiring me through the knowledge I gained through his presence.

Dying is a beginning, not an end.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

INSPIRATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSPIRATION   INSPIRATION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:02 pm

I agree 100% Gabe.

Great post.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

INSPIRATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSPIRATION   INSPIRATION Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:10 am

Thanks ReuniteR , welcome back
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

INSPIRATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSPIRATION   INSPIRATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:28 pm

I also totally agree with this Gabe, right on brother. xo
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

INSPIRATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSPIRATION   INSPIRATION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:32 am

Totally on the nose there Gabe, to coin a phrase...All you need is love, love is all you need! rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

INSPIRATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSPIRATION   INSPIRATION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Thanks Biggs and sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INSPIRATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSPIRATION   INSPIRATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INSPIRATION
Page 1 of 1