the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EASTER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

EASTER Empty
PostSubject: EASTER   EASTER Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:54 am

The pagan Holliday called Easter will be upon us soon so I thought I would write a few things about how this pagan sacred prostitution ritual became a ritual actually being observed by probably 99% of the Christian churches in the United States today and has been for many years. This prostitution ritual includes both male and female prostitutes, and these rituals were being performed in the name of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob by the disobedient children of Israel, Gods chosen people when they fell into idolatry by turning from God.

They actually had male and female prostitutes in the Temple of God servicing the followers of this fertility goddess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_prostitution

The ritual was for the blessing of fertility upon the young adults that were of age to marry. Instead of asking God, they chose the goddess Ishtar, also called Venus by the Syrians.

This ritual is still being celebrated today in most Christian churches in the USA, only without the prostitutes being involved.

The day celebrated as Easter, is actually called Pascha by God Most High, and that word means "Passover". The translators of the King Jams version Bible changed the name from Passover to Easter, which is a terrible thing to do, because Passover is the highest Holy Day in the Christian calendar, and a Kenite scribe is most likely behind this mistranslation and done deliberately by that scribe, to bring Idolatry into the Christian church.

Most Christians are not very smart Biblicaly speaking, and so they are deceived and stay deceived for the most part.

This also makes God Most High not very happy at the dumb Christians that practice this ritual today.

Here in the USA Easter is celebrated by all the ladies dressing up to the nines, so to speak, and they all wear bonnets, and beautiful dresses and dress their children the same way. Then they all go and search for Easter eggs, because the egg symbolizes fertility.

This ritual has absolutely nothing to do with the death burial and resurrection of Y'shua Messiah, and God is not pleased about it.

If I went into a Christian church and taught this, most of them would hate me for it.

Idolatry being practiced today in the modern church.

God destroyed the nation of Israel for this, and scattered them all over the world.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTER   EASTER Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:03 pm

I was watching something on youtube the other day Gabe. I think they were saying that communion in the Catholic Church whereby you eat the body of Christ and drink of his blood was inacting the ritual of pagan sacrifice to the Gods. I will try and find it again.

That most of the rituals taken over by the Church are pagan rituals. Also that below the Vatican there is a hidden place where they worship the devil.

I am sure I picked up on something like that a long while ago. But then again I am sure a lot of paedophiles were attracted to the priesthood just so they could get access to children.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTER   EASTER Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Biggles wrote:
I was watching something on youtube the other day Gabe. I think they were saying that communion in the Catholic Church whereby you eat the body of Christ and drink of his blood was inacting the ritual of pagan sacrifice to the Gods. I will try and find it again.

That most of the rituals taken over by the Church are pagan rituals. Also that below the Vatican there is a hidden place where they worship the devil.

I am sure I picked up on something like that a long while ago. But then again I am sure a lot of paedophiles were attracted to the priesthood just so they could get access to children.

Right on Biggs,

The fact is that anyone that celebrates Easter and claims to be Christian is pissing off God Most High, and that is a place you do not want to be in.

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTER   EASTER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:55 am

Christmas is also a Pagan ritual, as are many things in the Christian way of life.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTER   EASTER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:26 am

skywatcher wrote:
Christmas is also a Pagan ritual, as are many things in the Christian way of life.

The Christmas thing is another thing altogether Sky. After you have been studying the scriptures for some time you learn that Christmas is actually the day of the "immaculate conception" as it is called, the day Mary became pregnant by God Most High. This can be learned from the scriptures if you know how to find it?

Also the birthday of my/our savior is found also in the scriptures if you know how to find it. Y'shua Messiah was born on September the 29th, not Christmas Day like most ignorant Christians believe.

So I celebrate Christmas because that is the day Y'shua Messiah began living in the womb of his mother Mary, but I do not celebrate it like the world tells me to, I do not give gifts on that day, just because the world tells me to. I give gifts whenever I feel led to, and that could be any day.

This is another teaching that most Christians would not like, just because it shows how uninformed they are, so they get mad most often at the messenger???

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTER   EASTER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:12 am

I agree Gabe, the December birthdate is to fit in with the winter solstice.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTER   EASTER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:26 am

skywatcher wrote:
I agree Gabe, the December birthdate is to fit in with the winter solstice.

+1

What bothers me the most about Christmas and Easter to some degree, is the commercializtion of them. Buy, Consume, Shop, ......

Ask a child what they know about easter.......Easter bunny and chocalat I sure will be top on their replies.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTER   EASTER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:53 pm

The ignorance of most Christians is shocking. Most of them have no idea about what is going on, and that is sad.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: EASTER   EASTER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EASTER
Page 1 of 1