the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night. Empty
PostSubject: I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night.   I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:20 pm

We have had eight days of the hottest weather on record down here and I think everybody had just about had enough.

I decided to go out the back and sit and look at the sky just to see if I could see something. I mean everytime I have asked before to see any I havent, but last night I did and I wasnt even excited about it, go figure that.

Was laying flat out on the banana lounge with head right back and after a while I saw a white sphere travelling east, way too high for a plane, wasnt excited, just thought, well it might have been a satellite.

Then I was looking somewhere else and all of a sudden what I thought was a small star started travelling slowly east and I thought that aint no satellite but wasnt excited really.

Then I saw another white orb travelling north west, too high for a plane, stopped, then started again.

It must be because I already believe but have seen them on tv, on the net for so long, when I saw it for myself finally it was all just blaze.

I expected them to do some major acrobats up there for me personaly. It was just like yeah okay, but give me something dynamic now thanks, which they didnt do ofcourse.

But I did think it was amazing that three of them in the time I was viewing were in my small field of vision down here.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night.   I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:32 pm

clap

That is great. Many people are not even looking for them. Imagine what you would see with night vision goggles on!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night.   I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:43 pm

That is cool Biggs, and yeah Mic wish I had some night vision gear.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night.   I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:59 am

Ed is a friend of John Lear and this is how I happened upon him.

In this clip he is using night vision goggles to see what's going on at night.

Ed Grimsley's UFO Nightvision Skywatch - Multiple UFO's, Close UP UFO

Source:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crkXA72MISI

This is an even better night vision clip

***The Amazing Light***"UFO" 11-18-09

Source:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WTK9Zk45g0
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night.   I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:35 pm

I bet that banana lounge is going to get some more attention now. Great story Biggs
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night.   I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:11 pm

Yep, what I saw was like that one in the second video, white round just travelling along.

The banana lounge is coming in very handy, have to get out more kerm. xo

And wow did you see that one just go big and bright when that guy prayed a lovely prayer for some communication. That was amazing. I will have to try that. xo
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night.   I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:09 am

I've seen a couple of UFO's myself, but as you say Biggs, I thought I'd have a wowb moment myself, but it was about as wow as seeing a plane. Go figure?

First one was in broad daylight. We were stopped in our car waiting for the lights to change as I looked up, I saw a silver coloured object in the sky. The sun was reflecting off it and I think this is what caught my eye. It stayed there for a while, then seemed to slide behind a cloud close by. Never saw it again.

Next one was an almost identical scenario, except this time it was at night and I was driving back home with my daughter. I said to her, look at that up there. It was bright orange and seemed to undulate. She said it was not moving and I said it sure is if you watch it for long enough. As I said it, it took off to the left, dropped down and good way, then went back to where it was first time. We watched it some more and it seemed to glow quite brightly then shot off.

One other time my husband and I saw one over the roof tops of the house where we live. He pointed it out first. As I saw it, it seemed to drop down a good ways behind the houses. I went around the corner to see if I could see it, but it had gone. Again it was a fairly bright shiny thing and during the daytime. It's only that the sun seemed to glint off it, that we could point it out.

I dare say, some night vision goggles will knock all these incidents into a cocked hat.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night.   I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I actually saw some ufos for the first time last night.
Page 1 of 1