the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ORGANIZED RELIGIOUS VIPERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

ORGANIZED RELIGIOUS VIPERS Empty
PostSubject: ORGANIZED RELIGIOUS VIPERS   ORGANIZED RELIGIOUS VIPERS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:12 am

Here is a few verses about the story of organized religious vipers, seeking to Kill the PRINCE OF PEACE, a person who went around doing nothing but good works and helping the poor of his local community with there health and spiritual issues any may have had.

Also you will see the word JEWS here used often, make a mental note that in most of these places where the word Jew is used, the word in the original manuscript meant, their place of habitation, because they all lived in the province called Judea, Judea is like a township, or like a location of a certain area, it is also called Judea because the Jewish tribe Judah owns that location, given to them by God back during the time of Joshua when the children of Israel was given the land by inheritance from God. So when it says Jew, it does not necessarily mean of the children of that tribe, but someone living in that area.

It is like I could be called an Okie, because live in Oklahoma, but I may or may not have been born in Oklahoma, so that is what I tried to say in the paragraph above.

So these people/religious vipers are not Jews by birth, they are the Kenites, who were acting like Jewish people, but they are liars and are not Jewish at all.

The Kenites are the Children of Satan, they are Cains descendants, not Tribal Jews.

That background is necessary to understand these scriptures correctly.

Jhn 18:33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

Jhn 18:34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?

Jhn 18:35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

Jhn 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Jhn 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Jhn 18:38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

Jhn 18:39 But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?

Jhn 18:40 Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.

My words here

These organized religious vipers wanted a thief released to them instead of THE PRINCE OF PEACE, why?

Because Barrabas was a Kenite, and because Y'shua Messiah did miracles and the Kenites could not, so he made them look bad, and there answer, KILL HIM.

Nice group of people these organized religious vipers?
Back to top Go down

ORGANIZED RELIGIOUS VIPERS
Page 1 of 1