the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GLOBAL WARMING ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

GLOBAL WARMING ? Empty
PostSubject: GLOBAL WARMING ?   GLOBAL WARMING ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:50 pm

As you know I believe what is written in the scriptures, does God Most High mention global warming?

Yes but not using that term. In the book of Genesis chapter 8 the last verse 22, God says the following,

Gen 8:22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

God says we will always have the seasons, hot and cold.

Most of us here know that the global warming thing is just a pretext for more taxes, the carbon tax in particular.

Some people do not know that God Most High is going to move his headquarters so to speak, his throne right here on this little planet earth, and in particular right on Mt. Zion is where His favorite place in the universe is.

This is why there is so much trouble in Israel and Jerusalem itself, because the forces of darkness, the children of Satan, the Kenites that control the wealth of the world, also know that God Most High has an eternal covenant with that particular location, and that he will move there right after the 1000 year period the MILLINNIUM is over.

The Eternal Kingdom will begin on that first day, after the day of The Lord, the MILLINNIUM is called the "day of The Lord" because a day with God is as 1000 years of our time. So God Most High will live there with his children and there will be no more evil influence on this planet after that happens.

So that is why Israel and Jerusalem are the signposts to watch because the forces of Good and evil have their attention focused on that place. All the troubles on this planet are based around that ground there in Israel.

Israel also happens to be the very center of the earth and seas. If you could lay out our world flat on a table you would see that Israel is situated right in the center of the table.

The Eternal Kingdom will be the center of the earth, and the center of the universe as well.

I look forward to those days.
Back to top Go down

GLOBAL WARMING ?
Page 1 of 1