the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION Empty
PostSubject: METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION   METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:22 am

The words of RA in explanations of the paths we all take to become intelligent infinity individual beings as we travel through this 3rd dimensional matrix are instructive and great reading for the soul.

As RA said many times, all religions have value to a degree as all of Earths religions contribute in a small degree to put people in position to at least open their individual minds to the possibility of understanding the higher selves we each possess.

At the same time, all the organized religions can and do most often become traps/diversions to some individuals from finding their higher selves because of the traditions of men that creep in and try to control all things.

So while religion does some good for some people, it probably at the same time hurts as many people that it helps. This is actually understandable as you come to the knowledge of polarities of service to self and service to others and explains the "why" of why is religion like it is.

So I do not think highly of organized religion at all, but there is a place for it for "some people".

I come from a Christian perspective as the being that came into my bedroom one night when I had 6 months to live according to main stream doctors was identified to me as "God". This being healed me and cast out five devils that dwelt inside of me, and I never had a clue that anything was living inside of me against my will all of the 30 years before this night took place.

To say that I had a revelation that night is a great understatement.

The God of the Bible calls this earth plane, "the valley of the shadow of death". This title by itself is most intriguing and makes me very curious. Also curious is the language used by RA many times while explaining the 3rd dimensional illusion.

The words Ra uses is in many instances are the same words that Y'shua Messiah used while teaching the disciples. For example the word harvest used many times by Ra is also used by Y'shua in his teachings.

The reference by Y'shua to go inside of yourself to find the "Kingdom of God" is very much the same thing spoken of by RA.

So it is obvious to me at least that the RA material is indeed authentic communication as RA also uses words that are compatible to many other religions as well.

This type of teaching is very effective by RA, as he uses these terms that many here on Earth are familiar with.

The RA social memory complex is a most unique type of group and there understanding is indeed a clear knowing of what is going on behind the scenes of our 3rd dimensional veil of illusion.

Another example of similarity to the Christian faith is the 8 densities that Ra describes. Ra describes that there are 7 densities of growth and then we graduate to the 8th density which Ra says is also the 1st density of the next octave of change. Ra also says that the 8th density is the density of infinity. So there are 8 total steps to infinity.

Here is a link from RA material that explains this.

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/sep2/ra.htm

Also please note that in Christianity, Adam and Eve were created on the 8th day after it says that God rested on the 7th day. This is not commonly taught in Christian Churches and they would want to stone me for saying this.

So the Ra material also agrees with Christian doctrine on this point as well. So the concepts that Ra teaches agree with many of the worlds religions at some points and I find this most interesting.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION   METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:44 pm

I admire the fact Gabe you can embrace other doctrines of perspectives/beliefs/understandings of material such as RA in unison with christ consciousness.

The problem I have with organized religion as I see you have a few yourself is the rules and regulations it enforces on its followers. Condemnation is struck down upon thee who don't follow or abide such guidelines and fear is installed as a result. There are snippets of truth in all written texts and a lot of dissemination of such misleading information.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION   METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Yes, organized religion was created to keep us away from God.

Christ Consciousness is the way to find the "Kingdom of God"
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION   METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Right on reunite and Linda.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION   METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:50 am

Gabriel,

LOVE ALL YOUR POSTS!!!

And thank you for sharing your HEALING related experiences.

I find the RA mateiral a wonderful perspective to ALSO SO INCLUDE with the BIBLICAL material.

And, I TOO BELIEVE THE RA MATERIAL IS VERY AUTHENTIC!!!

What I appreciate the most in the RA MATERIAL IS:

1) the admitance that he still must speak/communicate in some degree of DISTORTIONS,
2) the 3D perspective seems to me "the most WHOLESOME", and
3) the perspective on the various paths that can be taken ..... ON OUR ROAD TO 8th dimensional AWARENESS.

I believe "the RA perspecive" is THE MOST INCLUSIVE with "THE LEAST AMOUNT OF HOLES"....

.... and yet .... "it" STILL does not "GIVE AWAY TOO MUCH" to (what I believe) still ALLOW US TO ENJOY THE MYSTORY OF "WHAT IT IS THAT WE MAY OR MAY NOT BE UP TO"?!?!?!

Thanks also for sharing the story of feeling and sending "healing" to ALL WHO NEEDS SUCH....

I "at times" do so ALSO send such similar thoughts.... yet more with a RA them to it....

WHERE I SEND PEOPLE "THOUGHT" MESSAGES ACT-KNOWLEDGING THEM OF BEING .....

...... WHOLE COMPLETE, NEEDLESS, AND ........ THE ONE & ONLY CREATOR!!!

Blessings ... to YOU AND ALL OF US ... AS.... THE ONE WHOLE CREATOR!!!!

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION   METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:11 am

Sanat recommended this web-site and there was this page that fits in well with this discussion.

http://montalk.net/metaphys

......Progress arises when freewill moderates the interaction between two opposite forces. This forms a trinity generically composed of an active force, passive force, and neutralizing or balancing force. This trinity can be found everywhere that progress is to be found. For example, the tension of a string comprises the active force, inertia of the string creates the passive force, and the musician is the balancing force. From this is born music. Within individuals, the lower impulses form the passive force, higher spiritual callings of the heart form the active force, and you – the incarnated consciousness – form the balancing force by choosing between these two opposite polarities. From this is born the progress of your personal evolution. Even the fractal boundary of the Mandelbrot set acquires its infinite complexity by being the balancing point beyond two opposing mathematical values, the finite and the infinite – which ties back into reality being a fractal hologram.

METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION Joy6

Good and Evil:
Choice allows one to serve the Creator within oneself by exploiting others or by serving the Creator within others. The first path is identifed as evil/darkness/negativity while the second path one associates with good/light/positivity. This sets up two branches of evolution – one that works against the laws of Creation and one that works with and for it. Both ultimately serve the Creator’s exploration of self, but only the positive path does so in a balanced manner. The tension between these two evolutionary paths enriches the grand experiment and provides the impetus for evolution by both sides.
As Goethe wrote, the dark force “wills forever evil yet does forever good.” The self-serving path, despite giving the individual personal power, also puts him in unwitting subservience to higher powers. The highest power of all is the Creator, which those of the dark hierarchy unwittingly serve by providing the grand experiment with the passive force necessary for evolution. They provide the darkness against which the light stands out. Lucifer is referred to as the “lightbringer” because through self-serving actions, manipulation, and infliction of pain, self-serving individuals unwittingly give others the opportunity to see the light.

Personal Spiritual Evolution:

Upon incarnating into a physical body, we experience an occultation of awareness and forget who we are. Then social conditioning and biological impulses graft a false identity upon us that is in total discord with our true spiritual nature. Most people wear this false identity for life and fail to recognize and fulfill their true reasons for incarnating. But for others, intuition and experiences help them realize that there is more to life than the material world (matrix) admits. Throughout life these individuals experience higher impulses guiding them toward becoming lucid in this dream, while simultaneously lower impulses beckon them toward sleep. For those who consistently listen to their higher impulses, inner and outer life transforms and begins to operate under divine instead of material laws, removing limitations of the latter and opening up new possibilities. This is the process of transcending the matrix, using higher laws to override lower ones by developing and purifying one’s internal nature to resonate with higher realms of existence. This is a prerequisite for fulfilling one’s potential.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION   METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:39 am

Nice posts micjer.

Thank you for the kind words Stephen and your thoughts about the RA material. The RA material is great and a good source of study material. The learning curve we are on as individuals and as a group is inspiring.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION   METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:03 pm

GREAT STUFF (for me) .... to RE-FOCUS on ..... again!!!

Jumped back into this stuff again "thanks to the posting"....

AND WANTED TO PLACE ... "MY FAVORITE of ALL RA STATEMENTS into this posting:

RA: HEALING OCCURS WHEN A MIND/BODY/SPIRIT COMPLEX REALIZES DEEP WITHIN ITSELF, THE LAW OF ONE; [b]THAT IS, THAT THERE IS NO DISHARMONY, NO IMPERFECTION; THAT ALL IS COMPLETE AND WHOLE AND PERFECT.[/b]

The above (RA HEALING STATEMENT/FOCUS/REALIZATION) ..... IS SO PROFOUND ON SO MANY LEVELS....

.... with such a FOCUS on "such a statement/realization" .......

.... "How could ONE... not SO CREATE/EXPERIENCE "such a realization"? ? ? ? ?

.... Thus "this" ... ALSO fits perfect into the LAW of ATTRACTION related CREATIONS also!!

AND I too ALSO do/use "affirmation" related work in regards to "BALANCING" work.......
... on many "so called and or defined" OPPOSITES.. where I may have knowingly or unknowingly so porgramed my self for a particular SIDE of a "so called" OPPOSITE more so that "the other".?.?.?....(so so so many examples were I have done so!!!)

... THIS ALSO HAS........ LAW OF ATTRACTION/CREATION .... related APPLICATIONS!!!

LIKE (for me) ... the so called RUMOR (and my previous "programing")....

.. where I thought/believed HEAVEN may/could be a... BETTER place than EARTH ! ? ! ? !

Thus, I like to AFFIRM such REALITIES/CREATIONS that ..

.....HEAVEN AND EARTH HAVE BEEN AND ARE HERE NOW ....

... EQUAL AND ONE IN OF THE SAME .... : ) : )

love love love love love love love love love love love

... to both REALIZE such and ALSO ..... CREATE SUCH!!!!

Thus thanks micjer for the reminder here, and the link!

Thanks again for allowing me to REFOCUS on this BEAUTIFUL RA MATERIAL!!

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing

fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up

flower

Steve
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION   METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:06 pm

The greatness of the RA material is the depth of the information. Your construction of your thoughts are also greatness and goes to show that a little info here on/in the third dimension/density can open up endless possibilities of creation on your part, and while doing this expansion of thoughts you teach many others the way of extension of personal conversion to all possibilities.

great post and exciting to see others that also realize co-creation of personal service to others as you seem to have grasped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION   METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

METAPHYSICS CONVERSATION
Page 1 of 1