the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Empty
PostSubject: I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am?   I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:33 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am?   I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 am

I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Plow_d10
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am?   I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:41 pm

I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Global10
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am?   I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am?   I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:05 pm

LOL, Al gore injures himself falling off masseuse table. he,he.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am?   I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Supreme courts rules congress is #1 source of greenhouse gas!
lol!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am?   I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:02 pm

]I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Zc51351971

I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Tl51338394[/center]

Major East Coast HAARP Storm Brewing For March 6th & 7th

Saturday, March 2, 2013 20:05

Another HAARP Blizzard for the East Coast?

First, from Accuweather: The eventual track from this potential atmospheric bomb will determine whether or not portions of the mid-Atlantic and southern New England have a foot or more of windswept snow, hurricane-force gusts, power outages, coastal flooding, flooding rain and travel mayhem with a storm hugging the coast or another non-event with the storm heading out to sea

(States on the bubble for a major storm or a near-miss include North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts, as well as the District of Columbia).

I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Sx5133833d

Is the Mid-Atlantic region and East Coast of America under HAARP attack once again?

According to the latest graph from HAARPStatus.com above, much of the region is now in the 6 to 8 frequency magnitude reading range.

Coincidentally, or not, these very high HAARP frequency magnitude readings come just ahead of another potentially huge storm being forecast for the East coast of America for next week. From Accuweather.:

I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Db51338361

]Is this the dreaded, much-rumored Operation Omega - the precursor to Project Bluebeam?

Or merely another false flag government weather modification to keep we, the people, diverted from what’s really going on and focused on keeping warm and feeding our families during these trying times of soaring fuel, food and energy prices - truly a time of testing soul and conscience.

Just supposing on the wildest outside chance that we are even remotely correct in our prognostications - just what the hell is really going on behind the curtain?

Enquiring minds want to know.

[]A wintry system that will make a cross-country tour this weekend has the potential to develop into a powerful and very disruptive storm along the East Coast next week.

Once the storm reaches the Atlantic coast Wednesday into Thursday (March 6-7), conditions at most levels in the nearby atmosphere and well away from the storm throughout North America could lead to rapid development near the coast. At this point, the storm could become a dangerous system for parts of the mid-Atlantic, leading to significant travel disruptions and severe coastal flooding from the Outer Banks to Atlantic City, N.J.

According to Chief Meteorologist Elliot Abrams, "There may be similarities to a storm which affected much of the same area around March 6, 1962."

[size=14pt]FLASHBACK: 20 Years Ago[/size]

]The storm of 1962 caused extensive damage to boardwalks and beaches and flooding in communities from North Carolina to Long Island with beach erosion as far north as Maine.

According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), during the Ash Wednesday Storm of 1962, part of Steel Pier at Atlantic City, N.J., was destroyed and NASA's Wallops Island facility sustained extensive damage. Chincoteague and Assateague islands were completely submerged. Winds reached 70 mph and offshore seas approached 40 feet. Two feet of snow fell from Charlottesville to Winchester, Va., with 18 inches of snow falling as far north as the middle of Pennsylvania. Snow fell as far south as Alabama.

I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Qi51338eca
]The storm next week is scheduled to occur about a week ahead of the 20th anniversary of the Storm of the Century,"[r] otherwise known as the []"Blizzard of '93."

That mid-March storm developed over the Gulf of Mexico and turned northeastward riding up the Appalachians and Atlantic Seaboard with great damage and coastal flooding, high winds and feet of snow and did so at most locations for a mere 24 hours.[/color]

I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Ea51338f0a

While completely different storms in terms of track and/or origination, the storm next week has the potential to deliver disruptive consequences for a heavily populated part of the nation, just as the Ash Wednesday Storm of 1962 and the Blizzard of 1993.

[][size=14pt]FLASHBACK: This week’s reality[/size][]

I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Dn513383cb

]Snow mixed with rain would occur across Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Richmond cutting down on the snow accumulations, but still allowing for substantial travel problems. Significant coastal flooding would be possible from the Outer Banks of North Carolina to Long Island with a windswept rain affecting the mid-Atlantic coast.

This scenario generally keeps the heaviest precipitation to the south of New York City, Boston and Philadelphia.

[][size=14pt]Storm Scenario Number 2, Track & I mpacts[/size][]
]The second and more dangerous scenario has the storm emerging off the East Coast with rapid strengthening taking place. A stronger storm would more likely take a northward turn, spreading heavy snow and potentially dangerous wind gusts into more of southern New England, including Boston and New York City.

I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Rl513383fe

The eventual track from this potential atmospheric bomb will determine whether or not portions of the mid-Atlantic and southern New England have a foot or more of windswept snow, hurricane-force gusts, power outages, coastal flooding, flooding rain and travel mayhem with a storm hugging the coast or another non-event with the storm heading out to sea.

(States on the bubble for a major storm or a near-miss include North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts, as well as the District of Columbia).

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am?   I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:24 am

micjer wrote:
Supreme courts rules congress is #1 source of greenhouse gas!
lol!

they ain't wrong there snicker
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am?   I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wonder if Al Gore is warm this am?
Page 1 of 1