the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gotta love MSM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Gotta love MSM Empty
PostSubject: Gotta love MSM   Gotta love MSM Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Building Permits Increase as US Housing Rebounds: Economy
Bloomberg - ‎7 hours ago‎
Scott Eells/Bloomberg. Starts fell 3 percent to a 861,000 annual rate from a revised 888,000 annual pace in October, the Commerce Department reported today in Washington.

BBBBUT... bbbbbold added by me.
Isn't this obvious? Shouldn't it be obvious to everyone?
I find myself saying the same thing about many events.

These words were copied verbatim...

I don't belIEVE YOU!!!

Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Gotta love MSM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta love MSM   Gotta love MSM Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:36 am

ALL newspapers are owned by just 3 entities...yeah that's right....just THREE, Murdoch being the largest share-holder.

In a word, they are all pulled by the same strings from the same puppet master. Any news channel will put their own words to the same story, just to make it sound different, but at the end of the day, their information comes from the same source.

I got rid of my TV a few years ago and I refuse to watch ANY TV from other people's homes. It is brainwashing to the max and dumbed down to the lowest common denominator.

It is set out to confuse us all, to muddle the truth and hide from us the real culprits.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk

Gotta love MSM
Page 1 of 1