the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!!   holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:40 pm

you know what i have to say to this rather porky gentleman?

come and get me, copper!

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!!   holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:23 am

false flag, false flag, false flag, false flag, false flag, false flag, maybe we can go in the same handcuffs WH. strapped down
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!!   holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:16 pm

new connections/coincidences:

batman movie has scene with map of "gotham" clearly displaying sandy hook in addition to nightime view of neon lights "aurora"

hunger games author lives in sandy hook - children killing children and there is nothing we can do about it?

hunger games author and "shooter's" mom, neighbors

medical examiner says wounds from rifle bullets / rifle found in car trunk when it is dark, so after shooting is over?

local newspaper quotes principal of school regarding details, but principal was killed during violence ... wtf?

someone has mentioned to investigate whether nancy lanza was LIBOR whistleblower?

did i mention already state troopers assigned to "protecting" parents of child victims?

and it goes on and on ..........
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!!   holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:50 pm

The deep darkness of the world of Babylon....it does seem that there are a lot of people alive today that seem to have no soul, no consciousness, no feelings.

Perhaps the Bible is true....today among the living there exists a large amount of souls that seem to be zombie like beings, the walking dead, the walking spiritually dead.

According to the Bible, the one third that followed Satan in the first Earth age, are alive today on this planet, awaiting his return.....this sandy hook things seems to definitely be evidence to that???

Killing small precious children???? If that is not Satanic, I do not know what is?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!!   holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:17 pm

So are they putting out a warrant for Alex Jones then?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!!   holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:38 am

Biggles wrote:
So are they putting out a warrant for Alex Jones then?

for what?....speaking the truth?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!!   holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:35 am

Ok, ok, we've all been 'had'....yet again!

The shootings at Sandy Hook School were a drill. Another false flag to bring in Marshall law for tighter gun control.

Why would Sandy Hook be named in the batman movie?

holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!! Batman10

Check this out.

http://www.nomorefakenews.com/

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!!   holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:08 am

WineHippie wrote:
you know what i have to say to this rather porky gentleman?

come and get me, copper!

I have come back to this video after reviewing some of the evidence that has arisen.

Why should this guy care what is being said on social media?......unless he is trying to suppress the truth.

If it is so cut and dried on how it went down, all the rumours in the world should not affect them....however if someone is lying in the official report then....... wtf

Much of the evidence, like the police scanner or eyewitness accounts are more accurate than what the MSM and this officer is trying to tell us.

I have been getting slivers from the fence I have been on, but I am really starting to smell a rat here. That's for sure.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!!   holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:57 pm

A rat Mic, more like a bloody zoo. wink
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!!   holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:09 pm

skywatcher wrote:
A rat Mic, more like a bloody zoo. wink

too funny hamp snicker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!!   holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

holy crap! post info re: sandy hook, get prosecuted!!!!!
Page 1 of 1