the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Empty
PostSubject: Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center   Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:24 am

[img]Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Testpa10[/img]

Above: Simulation of the actions of the dust cloud, named G2, as it begins interaction with the denser area surrounding Sgr A*.

[img]Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Smbh_g10[/img]

These are images from Chandra, showing the progression of G2 on its journey to a pericenter pass by the Super Massive Black Hole (SMBH) at the Galactic Center (GC). Discovered in 1995, it is believed to have been disrupted from its stable orbit around the GC some time back in 1945. (Other theories have it being 'created' shortly before discovery, in 1991-93)

It is projected to pass within 36 lighthours of Sgr A*... or 4 x 10^15 cm if you want more accuracy.

This info is from the highly informative paper "Radio Synchrotron Emission from a Bow Shock around the Gas Cloud G2 Heading toward the Galactic Center"published in the Astrophysical Journal on 7 September, 2012- search "arXiv:1207.4215v2".(Attached Below as well)

Theories abound as to the fate of the 'cloud'. Some suggest this cloud will be strung out and some will fall on to the accretion disk of the SMBH, while the rest will make several passes over the course of 10 to 80 years, falling in slowly more and more.

One suggests that, if this cloud were actually a 'protoplanetary nebula' (an infant star that has yet to start the fusion proccess but has all the elements needed for a system), the proto star may be able to hold the cloud together and pass without damage.

There is also the idea that Dr. Paul LaViollete has (see here @ www.starburstfound.org/superwaveblog/) that this cloud may have caused a Galactic Superwave. Remember, the GC is 26,000 lightyears distant, so whatever is going to happen to G2 has already happened some 26,000 years ago. It has taken the light this long to reach Earth. So, if this superwave was created, we would be in for some major upheaval! Similar to a tsunami, only on a galactic scale.

Of course, no one actually knows what is going to happen. Most of the main-stream science and media have only recently bought into the idea of a SMBH at the center of our galaxy. Before, it was just a fluke idea pulled from the Theory of Relativity and was just that... a theory. But we do know that ours is a quiet giant, most other observable SMBHs in distant galaxies are spewing radiation from their Relativistic Jets and glowing brilliantly. We cannot see ours without Infrared and xray telescopes. It does not have massive spiral jets shooting to the north and south. And we don't know why.

If only we had more information about the sky from some past civilization, who existed closer to the point 26,000 years ago when this event occured. maybe some kind of calculating device... a mathematical equation that would count down... hmmmmm..... Banging Head
Attachments
Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center AttachmentRadio Synch Emission G2.pdf
See page four of this .pdf
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(297 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by RuffleTheTeacher on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction to Dr. LaViolette's blog site address)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center   Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:06 pm

26,000 years ago? Now where have I heard that before.

This actually reminds me of a bizarre dream I had last night.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center   Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Do tell sleepwalk
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center   Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Haha ok.

Well the whole Mayan Calender 26,000 year cycle is what triggered my dream however it's still a little out of context to this thread.

Anyway it was December 21st and I was up in space about 50,000 km above the earth with the best view waiting for the clock to click down to the grand show. Upon my surprise a massive glow was coming towards us that soon appeared to be a solar flare. There were about 3 other people with me and we all had to tilt our floating bodies to a certain angle to prevent any incoming radiation ( I know weird).

The massive solar flare came and went with a few rumbles and the show was over. I remember reporting back down to earth the world never ended as the Mayan prophecy predicted.
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center   Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Quote :
the world never ended as the Mayan prophecy predicted.

See, that's the rub. The world won't end. The Maya say it is a time of great change. The choice is ours. Either one 'goes with the flow' and welcomes change, or one can be consumed by nostalgia, stubborn, and unwilling to accept change. Clinging to what is and fighting to maintain the status quo.

No matter the outcome of events to come, the world will still be here. The Norse Myths say that after Ragnorak, the final battle of the gods, life will continue. The waters will calm and corn will grow in fields never sown.

Our 'modern civilization'? The 6,999,999,999 other homo sapiens? Florida? Well... things may look different. Civilization may be different. And that is where all of the confusion lies. Lies, deception, and distractions. These are the tools used to make people NOT want to change, or even contemplate that a change of this magnatude could even happen. The fossil record shows that this change is possible. Example: The Clovis People. 12,000 years ago their world changed within the lifetime of one generation.

I read the book "Morals and Dogma of Freemasonry" by Albert Pike (cover to cover... one of the most powerful and inspiring pieces of literature ever written, no lie. I highly recommend it.) In it, he says that prior to the flood (Noah's flood), 2 columns were prepared. One to withstand fire and one to withstand water. Within these columns were placed the collected human knowledge, of science, mathematics, astronomy, medicine, etc. This is what the symbolism of the ark truely meant in my opinion.

After the flood, two groups formed who were fighting to keep the knowledge alive, the Noahchide and the Sethites. Both had a different inturpretation of the truths they attempted to preserve. But, the truths were lost over time due to a failure of passing down what their hidden symbolisms meant. ALL of the collected human knowledge was lost to history.
Do you know how long it took?

150 years. Flushed and lost, condeming humanity to walk in the glacial wastelands without the knowledge needed to retame the lands. To prevent illness. To look into the heavens and know what was above them.

And now I believe we stand upon that same threshold. The partisan bickering and global wars of distraction poisoning our well of knowledge. Knowledge will keep us ALL free!! It will ensure our future will be strong and diverse. It is the only way.

"Take it friends.... ARM yourselves with knowledge!!"

P.S.
FYI... did you know that radiation cannot make a 90 degree turn? synchronicity
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center   Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:36 am

P.S. FYI... did you know that radiation cannot make a 90 degree turn? synchronicity

that's because it doesn't have a steering wheel drive

rasp
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center   Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:09 am

Quote :
that's because it doesn't have a steering wheel

Ugh.... You people DRIVE me crazy!!!
Ha ha... get it?... Drive!??
(sigh)
help
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center   Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:55 am

The Bible actually says that God is moving his headquarters to planet earth, right after the MILLINNIUM period. So if someone thinks the earth will be destroyed, God says he will refurbish it right at the beginning of the eternity period and it will again have a mantle of water around the planet just like it did back during the first earth age before Satan/lucifer's attempted overthrow of the kingdom of God.

The weather will be perfect all the time, no more storms. That is really good news I would say.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center   Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:56 am

I love your dream ReuniteR......
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center   Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:43 pm

RuffleTheTeacher wrote:
See, that's the rub. The world won't end. The Maya say it is a time of great change. The choice is ours. Either one 'goes with the flow' and welcomes change, or one can be consumed by nostalgia, stubborn, and unwilling to accept change. Clinging to what is and fighting to maintain the status quo.

True too. After so many translations and so called Mayan scholars the message is bound to be disjointed. Oh and nice fun fact on radiation.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center   Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Gabriel wrote:
I love your dream ReuniteR......

Cheers Gabe, was a bit out there (No pun intended)
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center   Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Quote :
The weather will be perfect all the time, no more storms. That is really good news I would say

It is believed that when the Gulf Stream Current shuts down, bringing cold and snow to southern Europe, the central parts of North America become a cold desert. Idk... The Native Americans who built the pueblos in S. Colorado and New Mexico, the last time the current stopped coincided with the abandonment of these cities. Canabalism and famine. Sounds as if water was drying up.

Dr. henrik Svensmark, prof of physics in Denmark, has published strong evidence showing cloud formation in the lower 5000 feet of the atmosphere is caused by cosmic rays. The muon, a negatively charged subatomic partice, strikes molecules in the atmosphere, passing its charge, and stimulates SO2 production. SO2 happens to be a perfect cloud nucleus. More so than any other dust or pollen.

So.... Increase now in strength of storms, but decrease in occurrence? Crescendo to a maximum... Then it passes and we have no more rain.

Well, shit! (no offense, Gabe. With all due respect to you, sir, sincerely) Thanks, Jesus!! Instead of wine, could you de-salinate an ocean or a sea? There are so many scientific explanation for biblical events. To know the truths or to follow the flock.... Rrrrrrr.

Atmospheric Water Generators, or AWG, pulls water out of the atmospher for drinking. Excellent device! Huge price tag! I saw a post on a blog that went something like this-

"Atmospheric Water Generators?!! That is the stupidest name I've heard for a de-humidifier. You can get 'em at Home Depot for under $200.00."

Perfect weather... BYO water! raincloud
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center   Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Preparations for this event have been underway for my family sinceI made my conclusions about the connections of 9/11 and presumed disasters of 2012. For those who have been preparing some sort of shelter or stash of rations, I shall suggest some additions you may not have thought of. With only 28 days before the big day, some things may not be possible. Unless you have large sums of money laying around or untapped credit. Every bit of info may help. Odds are good one of us has the right combo of preparations that will ensure, a least, survival of the species.

Cosmic Radiation

Large doses of cosmic rays will damage the Earth's ozone layer. This will lead to increases of UV radiation. Obviously, sunscreen to prevent skin cancer and monitoring of UV will enable to do things during daylight. But the little know effect lies in your gut. Astronauts exposed to increased UV lose all the digestive tract fauna. These gut bugs help digestion and strengthen our immune system. (side note... In times past when diseases like the plague or Spanish flu ravaged humanity, could it be that an increase in UV made mankind more susceptible to diseases usually easily fought off?)

Probiotics will help keep you healthy. And, if you like to poop, this will be easier, too!

The atmosphere will sheild us from most of the rays, but in larger doses, additional shielding may be required. You cannot stop all radiation, only attune most of it. Excellent shielding substances and equivalents-
1 cm of lead= 3 inches of granite(some suggest limestone and desert sand are good substitutes... IDK, the crystalline structure of granite I believe would be superior since radiation cannot make a 90degree turn)= 3 feet of compact earth.
6 feet of earth seems to be the suggested thickness, and some have said 9 feet will stop anything that the universe can throw at us. I've managed to build a 5" thick granite structure. Money is the main driver of what I can and cannot do.

Electromagnetic induction via an EMP may cause failure of some metallic structures. In some Maya writings, it seems possible. So, to avoid metal fatigue, I've decided to enclose my shelter in a well grounded Faraday Cage. If you have no metal in your shelter, this is not needed. But the cage will also have the benefit of protecting any digital devices or storage drives. Be sure to insulate the shelter from the cage and ground it well. Electricity is lazy, like water, and will follow the path of least resistance.

Duration

5 years. The atmosphere should repair itself in about 5 years. It is a short length of time! But in that 5 years, plant and animal life will fail if not prepared. Nocturnal will be en vogue. And parkas will be all the rage. Five years is a very short period of time. After that, we come out and start planting again. We come out and work toward unity. And we move forward together... At least that's my plan.

Electricity

Individual production of electricity is a must. Solar is ok, wind is better, but a diverse assembly of generators will ensure you have things like a microwave, a circular saw, a drill, access to digital information either stored or transmitted... If that's possible.
It was the first thing I did. I thought about the one thing I wanted most of all to share with my kids, and it is music. I want to step outside, face in the Sun, and crank up some Pink Floyd turned up to 11.

Preservation of the things that make humanity the positive force we are. The potential that lies within us all to do good for the sake of doing good.

Keep your head up!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center   Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sgr A* vs. G2- Coalescence at the Galactic Center
Page 1 of 1