the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon] Empty
PostSubject: Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon]   Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:48 am

November 7, 2012

Another beautiful day in paradise. No surprises. Obama was re elected, ho hum. The markets are tanking [yawn]. The morning before Hurricane Sandy, our president signed yet ANOTHER exectutive order, this time, he's merging "Homeland" security, [there's that ole German catch phrase] with private sector. You read that right, Google "Homeland Security Partnership Council" where limitless control over us is now legally in the hands of "private sector" and what does THAT mean exactly?

As if the Patriot Act and the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) weren't enough?

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037871_Obama_executive_order_dictatorship.html#ixzz2BYcABWdL

It says: "An official Steering Committee will be established with representatives from virtually every single three and four-letter federal agency, and this committee will be guided by a separate council on how to best incorporate the federal government and DHS into every nook and cranny of American society. Once established, this council will maintain control over presumably all aspects of society by overseeing a secret police force comprised of spies from schools, community groups, churches, and various other local institutions."

Naw, you might be saying to yourself. This isn't the old days, we're NOT in Nazi Germany anymore, that just can't be possible, now why would they do that? "They" wouldn't allow that to happen here in the US... ROFL, guess what?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/10/26/executive-order-establishing-white-house-homeland-security-partnership-c

Read it for yourself. It's not a conspiracy anymore, it has become reality NOW and if you don't think you're in Nazi Germany again, you are the ones that are going to hurt the most, poor things. I know the language of the "executive order" is a bit "governmenty" but just read the words that our elected officials are actually writing. No conspiracy, their own words.

Naw, you might be saying to yourself now. That stuff doesn't apply to me, I'm a law abiding US citizen, white and born right here. "They" are just making us safer from terrorism threats that are "evolving" it says... it says that we're in danger from weather disasters and those are "acts of God" right? So, we really have to fear God now, and everyone in the whole world then,- right?

ROFL, guess what? Who do you suppose they're writing that stuff for? That's right middle ass, I mean class white folks just like you and me. And that familiar FEAR mantra, to get you to be scared of stuff, is truley silly, I mean common, who can't line up acts of God and Terrorism on one side and pharmacudical and chemical corporations on another?

Let me ask you a question, who do YOU think is deadlier? Our own USA gov? or foriegn terrorists? That was about our choice this election, too.

I know, it really hurts the old preconception bubbles that we worked so hard on but go ahead and let those babies POP! You can just take a trip to CO or WA now and just smoke a really good joint and go about your business poppin' them babies. It's going to hurt less if you start working that bandage early, before it gets unceremoniously ripped from your flesh.

Naw, you might be saying to yourself about now, everything is just going to stay the same, nothing really matters, I don't really care cause I got my new iPhone, I just want a milkshake, what ever happens won't happen to me because after all, it IS me. I don't want to know all the complicated details, I just want to feel good, make that steak medium-rare.

Guess what? The only thing constant is change and it's changing right NOW. I'm designing my outdoor wood-fire hot tub.

S
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon]   Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:25 pm

This is another reason NOT to vote...

The results were in TWO WEEKS PRIOR to the actual election.

Talk about fixed and rigged....sheeesh
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon]   Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Still waiting on his light working LOL

Seems Obama is a good 'yes' puppet so they kept him in.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon]   Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:50 am

Nice post soul sister. The Bible/God calls it mystery Babylon. It also says that God is against Babylon. Babylon is set up for the return of the Anti/Christ, which he will be the controller of and will deceive the whole world except for the few that really know what is going on. It is a most unfortunate reality that many people of the world will follow this leader Satan/Anti-Christ because the Bible says he Satan will be able to call down fire from heaven in the sight of men and women.

So when you see Death, one of Satans titles, the Anti- Christ call down fire from heaven on TV, know and understand that you will have just about 5 months left before the real Messiah will come back to rule and reign this planet.

If you see the fire come down from Heaven and you do not know God personally/or you are not a Christian when you see this fire fall, you might want to become one before the 5 months goes by?
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon]   Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:50 pm

I saw FIVE fireballs suspended in mid air in the Mojave Desert one night
One does not forget an experience like that.

They never fell down, or went up for that matter, they just weaved a little.
The only man I know that can call down fire from heaven on TV is Francis Ford Coppola, WAIT do you suppose...

scratch

naw

S
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon]   Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Executive Orders Gone Wild [video soon]
Page 1 of 1