the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS Empty
PostSubject: BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS   BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:27 pm

There is a group of anti Babylon resistors that are silent at this time. For those of you that may not know, the Most High God has a group of resistors that will take a stand against this world system of tyranny and they will do their resisting exactly at the perfect time, it will be God's time not mans time.

If a person wants to make a stand against the MACHINE, would it not be wise to join a group that is being led by the God that created everything and everyone, and a group that God himself is forming?

There are many that are pissed against the world system, would it not be best to protest on God's timeline instead of mans/flesh timeline.

Please know and understand that the God That created all things is not happy at the world tyranny that happens everyday to his children. But if you can and will submit to the Spirit of The Living God, then God will protect you until he asks you to make your stand.

These things are told about clearly in the Bible, please consider being a resistor using the God that created you.

This group is called God's Elect, and as far as protestors go, this group will have a major effect as the Bible says that even the Elects and God's enemies will believe the words these people speak, and many people will be converted and saved from death because of them.

If you don't believe in God then disregard the message.
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS   BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:25 pm

SIGN ME UP!!!
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS   BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 pm

SoulSister wrote:
SIGN ME UP!!!

Sign me up to love you dear spirit. I originally went after your sister hippy, simply because I do not want to grow old by myself, and was looking for a companion to share my life with.

At this time I am not concerned about who or what I am
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS   BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Let me have the courage to do this time, if I havent before.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS   BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:19 pm

You will be just fine Biggs .....hang in there sis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS   BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLESSED ARE THE RESISTORS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: Gabriel-
Jump to: