the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America Empty
PostSubject: Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America   Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 am

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/emergence-of-police-state-expedites-the-fascist-takeover-of-america/21943/

Occupy Corporatism – by Susanne Posel As our Constitutional Republic descends into a total Fascist Dictatorship, there is a clear emergence of a police state to facilitate the instillation of this incredible takeover. Americans are monitored at every point of their existence; surfing the internet, speaking on the phone, text messages, emails, social media routines, CCTV cameras on every street corner, TSA internal checkpoints, Stasi networks through the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) See Something, Say Something campaign. And the list goes on and on . . .

Coinciding with the severe restriction on our freedoms afforded us by our Constitution; the US government is amassing unmistakable amounts of armory designed for protection against an unknown threat. The DHS have acquired an estimated 2,500 heavily armored vehicles under the cover of Police Rescue

Con't on link.

Funny how people watch this show and think it is fictional. Futuristic.

The future is here folks and believe me they are using the "machine" today.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America   Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:49 pm

that's just too spooky
affraid
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America   Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:37 pm

I hear that there is a new movie out called Revolution. I will put this trailer here and hope it is about what I think it is but I cant view it myself cuz I have used my amount of broadband for this month.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America   Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:36 am

It looks intense. Personal video of the uprising against the government.

Quote :
In January 2011, two filmmakers captured the reality of the Egyptian revolution as it occurred out of view from the world's media in the alleyways and streets away from the square -- and in the process were arrested by the secret police.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America   Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:32 am

There can be no doubt that all things are changing all over the planet. These things are taught in the scriptures as well as the answer.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America   Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:17 am

Britain to deploy new CCTV cameras

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/10/03/264818/cctv/

Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America Lotfi_10

A senior advisor to the UK government has warned against the deployment of new high definition CCTV cameras across cities and towns without public consultation.

Andrew Rennison, the UK's first surveillance commissioner, said the powerful CCTV cameras are capable of identifying and tracking people’s faces from half a mile away, thus they could breach human rights laws, British media reported.

The deployment of the sophisticated cameras and making progress in CCTV technology risk turning the UK into a Big Brother society, according to Rennison.

He warned of a 'public backlash' unless proper steps were taken to regulate the proliferation of 16-megapixel HD cameras with the potential to pick out a face and then match it against a database of images of wanted people.

“The technology has overtaken our ability to regulate it. I'm convinced that if we don't regulate it properly - ie the technological ability to use millions of images we capture - there will be a huge public backlash. It is the Big Brother scenario playing out large. It's the ability to pick out your face in a crowd from a camera which is probably half a mile away”, said Rennison.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America   Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:38 am

Britain is the most watched country on the planet and they want to put more on the streets. There just isn't enough lamp posts left to fit them to. All this of course at the tax-payers expense and we don't even want them!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America   Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1