the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soapbox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Soapbox Empty
PostSubject: Soapbox   Soapbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Please do not confuse the organized churches you see today on TV with anything like being Godlike.

If Y'shua Messiah came back today, he would have to bribe or pull a gun on the mainstream Churches in order to get inside.

This happens to be a fact. And the Bible speaks of it.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Soapbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soapbox   Soapbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Soapbox Church20Crime

Soapbox Bennie20Hinn

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Soapbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soapbox   Soapbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Right on mic....
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Soapbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soapbox   Soapbox Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:10 am

A picture can speak volumes.

The one of Benny Hinn shows people actually worshipping him imho. Energy and spiritual vampire.

Sorry peeps you are missing the boat here.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Soapbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soapbox   Soapbox Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:22 am

micjer wrote:
A picture can speak volumes.

The one of Benny Hinn shows people actually worshipping him imho. Energy and spiritual vampire.

Sorry peeps you are missing the boat here.

Sleep

You say it well mic, they do act like they are worshipping Hinn. Hinn many years ago was one of the many preachers that would beg for money. He would spend much of his TV time asking for money.....our Heavenly Fathers word says, and Y'shua Messiah said to his disciples as he sent them out to travel from town to town, do not take changes of clothes with you or a begging bag, as you will be provided for by our Father as you go.

Of course meaning, you will have no need for anything as God will bless you as you go without you begging for it.

I hope Hinn is not still begging for money as he used to, because I have not seen him speak in over 20 years, so I honestly don't know how he conducts his business these days?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Soapbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soapbox   Soapbox Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:50 am

The problem is people in general are lazy. They want everything done for them. In so many ways.

They want fast food. Drive thru banking. Shop online. Etc Etc

People want their government to do everything for them. They want to believe their governments are truthful and not corrupt. 911 commision report is a prime example. Easier to believe the official report than to use their brains and realize the deception.

People want to believe that their medical doctors are working for them, when in reality they are working for Big Pharma and are helping to suppress many natural remedies.

People want to believe that our food and environment are safe. Has there been enough testing done on GMO food?

But most importantly

They want their spirituality done for them. Let someone else tell them what to believe. Buy their way into heaven by filling the offering plate. "What a sinner.....to think outside the norm"

Soapbox Popo10
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Soapbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soapbox   Soapbox Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:39 am

micjer wrote:
The problem is people in general are lazy. They want everything done for them. In so many ways.

They want fast food. Drive thru banking. Shop online. Etc Etc

People want their government to do everything for them. They want to believe their governments are truthful and not corrupt. 911 commision report is a prime example. Easier to believe the official report than to use their brains and realize the deception.

People want to believe that their medical doctors are working for them, when in reality they are working for Big Pharma and are helping to suppress many natural remedies.

People want to believe that our food and environment are safe. Has there been enough testing done on GMO food?

But most importantly

They want their spirituality done for them. Let someone else tell them what to believe. Buy their way into heaven by filling the offering plate. "What a sinner.....to think outside the norm"

Soapbox Popo10

What a scary picture.....this thing is so stinking religious ......wow what a racket they have going mic. I loved your post above, you said it all brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soapbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soapbox   Soapbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soapbox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: Gabriel-
Jump to: