the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are you?

Go down 
+2
Biggles
Gabriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:16 pm

According to the Bible there are people alive today that we're chosen from the world that was. What does that mean? It means that if you know and understand that the Anti-Christ comes first, before the real Christ comes, then you are probably one of God's elect and you are destined to testify before the Anti-Christ and tell him he is a fake, a liar and you were put here to tell him that.

This is what the Bible teaches, and it teaches it very clearly. There is a people alive today that are here just to testify against Satan/Lucifer because they testified against Satan/Lucifer in the first attempted overthrow that took place in the "world that was" Earth age.

The reason they are here is because God can count on them to do again they same thing they did in the "world that was ", to stand before lucifer/Satan and speak to him that he is a liar and a phony and a fake, but that he is a liar and here to deceive billions of people that do not know what the Holy Scriptures have to say about this subject.

The Bible also clearly teaches that Lucifer/Satan will not be able to touch a single hair of their head of those that testify against him because God told him he could not touch them at all.

You see if Satan comes as CHRIST, he will not be going around killing people, or torturing people because people would know that, that kind of behavior would not be Christ like, and he would give himself away to all if he acted his normal self, the killer, the stealer, and the destroyer of all things.

The Anti-Christ will be wonderful to all that do not know the Bible and what the Bible says about his coming and his mission of deceiver.

But God's Elect will stand against him and will testify against him on world wide TV and this will be seen by all that can see it happen.

The Bible also says that if you are one of God's Elect, that Lucifer/Satan will not be able to touch a single hair of the Elect's head as he has forbidden Lucifer/Satan to touch them at all, so they will be divinely protected during this whol period of time that will last only 5 months of time which is called the Time of the Locust, and the HOUR OF TEMPTATION on this Earth.

And if you are alive and reading this, you could be one of these that are destined to stand before the Anti-Christ and testify against him, because you did it in the world that was, and you will do it again in this Earth age because God can count on you to do it again, and that is why you were ELECTED to this position at this time, because you did it before in the world that was.

God's Elect are not better than anyone else, they are Elect because God can count on them to do a specific job at a specific time, just like they did in the world that was, but you will be divinely protected by GOD MOST HIGH to be able to accomplish your mission.

Not one hair on your head will be harmed the Bible says.......how cool.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:40 pm

You are always here to remind me of these precious teachings Gabe, thank you from my heart. xxoo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:58 pm

People's first instinct would be that the Anti-christ would be easy to spot because of his evilness. Like Hitler for example. Not so at all. He is called the great Deceiver for a reason.

If someone comes along that seems to good to be true......red flags should be raised immediately. devil or angel
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Biggles wrote:
You are always here to remind me of these precious teachings Gabe, thank you from my heart. xxoo

I love you dear sister......so much.... rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:17 pm

micjer wrote:
People's first instinct would be that the Anti-christ would be easy to spot because of his evilness. Like Hitler for example. Not so at all. He is called the great Deceiver for a reason.

If someone comes along that seems to good to be true......red flags should be raised immediately. devil or angel

Mic,

Both you and biggzzs may be part of God's elect, you may be here to speak directly to evil while at the same time being protected from his evil???

I know there are people here that are called that way.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:35 am

here @ the force, we call 'em ... carrots ....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:17 am

Funny you should say that Mic, cos only yesterday whilst out food shopping, I was, what I can only describe as 'accosted' by a guy selling internet packages. After trying to get away from him as politely as possible he said his 'clinch line' "don't you want the internet for free"?

As I was walking off, I almost spun round on my heels and I said to him "nothing in this world is free". In other words, right from the offset he was selling lies.

Turns out that the scam was if somebody bought a years rental off them, then you immediately buy yourself into a 2 year contract. The first year was free, but the second year was almost 3 times the price of one single year. So for a 2 year contract, you're paying for nearly 3 years rental!!

When I pointed this out to him, the look on his face was priceless. I wish I had a camera...lol

Seems like, unless you're awake and tuned into this universe, you could be taken for a real ride.

So yes the BS meter was out - and it was working. lol!

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:32 am

WineHippie wrote:
here @ the force, we call 'em ... carrots ....

Lol dear sister, carrots indeed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:35 am

skywatcher wrote:
Funny you should say that Mic, cos only yesterday whilst out food shopping, I was, what I can only describe as 'accosted' by a guy selling internet packages. After trying to get away from him as politely as possible he said his 'clinch line' "don't you want the internet for free"?

As I was walking off, I almost spun round on my heels and I said to him "nothing in this world is free". In other words, right from the offset he was selling lies.

Turns out that the scam was if somebody bought a years rental off them, then you immediately buy yourself into a 2 year contract. The first year was free, but the second year was almost 3 times the price of one single year. So for a 2 year contract, you're paying for nearly 3 years rental!!

When I pointed this out to him, the look on his face was priceless. I wish I had a camera...lol

Seems like, unless you're awake and tuned into this universe, you could be taken for a real ride.

So yes the BS meter was out - and it was working. lol!

That is a good story sky, I also would have loved to see his face...lol
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:57 am

Who are you? 4146674-200215-pig-on-a-donkey

Um
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:25 am

SoulSister wrote:
Who are you? 4146674-200215-pig-on-a-donkey

Um

Cool picture sister....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum