the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN Empty
PostSubject: MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN   MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:11 am

Are you destined? Have you at times in your life, thought that there must be more going on here in this world of confusion than you are being told by the mainstream?

Have you ever thought that there must be more to GOD MOST HIGH and his word to his children contained in the Bible than has been told to you?

As a child I can remember thinking that the world is a magical place....it is so beautiful I thought often, and it seemed to me as a child that in the course of just one day, the day seemed to go on in length of time as if it may never end...magical impressions from and innocent child loving life while exploring the world around me.

God has said many are called but few are chosen? Our wonderful Father has opened his word to His children all over the world from all cultures, the MANY. This "the MANY" means a majority of people, and it includes all humans that will believe that God's only begotten Son gave his life for theirs.

The FEW are chosen. These are specifically numbered groups as follows.

The 144,000 of the twelve tribes of Israel taught of in the book of Revelation.

These people are part of what is called God's elect. These were ELECTED from the world that was, the first Earth age during the time of of the attempted overthrow by Lucifer/Satan of the Throne of GOD MOST HIGH.

These 144,000 were Elected from the first Earth age to be here NOW in these days of the end times of the current 2nd Earth age we are now in. God ELECTED these to stand against Satan and to testify against him when he shows up, because they stood against Satan before during the first Earth age so God can count on them to be loyal to him again during this 2nd Earth age. The Bible says God chose these before the foundation of this Earth age, so they are DESTINED people to do a certain job at a specific time.

There may very well be some of these right here on this forum, some of the many users of this forum, as there are many that post here regularly that seem rather special to me.

The 12 tribes of Israel are all of the so called, Christian nations in the earth, like north America, Australia , much of Europe , Canada, the British Iles, and many others, so if your family heritage is from some of these places, then you are a descendant of the so called LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL.
You may think you are a gentile, but you are not, you are a chosen people of either the MANY OR THE FEW.

The next group taught about is the 7000. The 7000 are teaching priests and they are anointed/ELECTED to teach during these "END TIMES" and the scriptures say these 7000 will never bow their knee to Satan when he shows up, because like the 144,000 they to stood against Satan during his first attempted rebellion in the first earth age, so they will be counted on by God to do this again. This group are referred to as GOD's VERY ELECT. These too are descendants of the tribes of Israel.

The next group are the "KINGS AND QUEENS OF THE ETHNOS". These are the leaders of all the other tribes in the Earth other than Israel. These are 2000 tribes in the Earth that represent all the GENTILES in the Earth today. These too are called because they stood against Satan in his first attempted overthrow of God's throne in the first Earth age.

So far we have, 144,000, 7000, 2000, that total comes to the number of 153,000 when added together. In the New Testament Y'shua Messiah told his disciples to throw their fishing net over the right side of the boat if they wanted to be successful while fishing, when they obeyed HIS voice, they pulled in the net and counted the fish caught and it was 153 large fish they caught. Y'shua Messiah teaching his disciples about the numbers of thes END TIMES we are now in. This is the generation of the FIG TREE and we are here to be a witness to these events for the record of both HEAVEN AND EARTH.

Are you destined? Have you always thought there is more to God's word than you have been told? It would be very appropriate for any and all that read this post and have a resonating witness with these words here, to go into prayer and meditate about WHO you might really be and find out for Yourself who you may be, and what group you may belong to so you can be better prepared.

There is also a group called the REMNANT, and these are not numbered at all as the remnant are in every generation since the crucifixtion, these are the ones of every generation that has kept the word of God going on within this planet.

Happy searching.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN   MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:10 pm

i always enjoy your posts gabe.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN   MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:28 pm

stal wrote:
i always enjoy your posts gabe.

Thank you mate, likewise to you my friend.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN   MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Magical Gabe, and always remind me at the right time hon. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN   MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:27 am

The magic flows from you as well Biggs.....you are a special person, God only made one of you Biggs.....no others like Biggs

That is one thing that is so cool about our Father, He makes us each unique.... flower
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN   MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:09 am

You always have a way of making me feel special Gabe, thank you hon. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN   MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:17 am

Your welcome Biggs... flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN   MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN
Page 1 of 1