the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

eureka

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

eureka Empty
PostSubject: eureka   eureka Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:34 am

i found this today which really plucked a chord inside my self ....
it begins to answer my own question of just what in the heck
am i doing/doing here? hmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote :
A map for the Archaic Revival
This article appeared in Entheogenesis Australis (EGA) Journal 3 – 2011/2012 (December 2011)

Introduction
In 1974, American professor of psychology Dr Clare W Graves wrote an article for The Futurist magazine titled Human Nature Prepares for a Momentous Leap. Graves described an impending change in human consciousness that would be, in his words:

‘…the most difficult, but at the same time the most exciting transition the human race has faced to date. It is not merely a transition to a new level of existence but the start of a new “movement” in the symphony of human history.’

and this bit, in particular, describes my experience in a paragraph:

Quote :
This change pattern is the archetypal human experience. It’s what philosopher Joseph Campbell called the Hero’s Journey. The hero leaves his or her home (stability) as the result of some call that disrupts a comfortable lifestyle, commits to the journey and faces tests and trials (stress). At some point there is a major ordeal (chaos) and the hero undergoes a symbolic death and rebirth (crossing the barrier). Our hero emerges from the ordeal with a gift of some sort (renewal) and begins the journey home, where he or she is raised up on high (new stability) in recognition of their achievement.

a VERY INTERESTING READ, here:
http://www.eman8.net/blog/?p=489
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

eureka Empty
PostSubject: Re: eureka   eureka Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:50 pm

This sounds like the transition we are all going through.....I am going through a major transition at this time.

A good article my beloved hippy, good find.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

eureka Empty
PostSubject: Re: eureka   eureka Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:00 pm

WineHippie wrote:
i found this today which really plucked a chord inside my self ....
it begins to answer my own question of just what in the heck
am i doing/doing here? hmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote :
A map for the Archaic Revival
This article appeared in Entheogenesis Australis (EGA) Journal 3 – 2011/2012 (December 2011)

Introduction
In 1974, American professor of psychology Dr Clare W Graves wrote an article for The Futurist magazine titled Human Nature Prepares for a Momentous Leap. Graves described an impending change in human consciousness that would be, in his words:

‘…the most difficult, but at the same time the most exciting transition the human race has faced to date. It is not merely a transition to a new level of existence but the start of a new “movement” in the symphony of human history.’

and this bit, in particular, describes my experience in a paragraph:

Quote :
This change pattern is the archetypal human experience. It’s what philosopher Joseph Campbell called the Hero’s Journey. The hero leaves his or her home (stability) as the result of some call that disrupts a comfortable lifestyle, commits to the journey and faces tests and trials (stress). At some point there is a major ordeal (chaos) and the hero undergoes a symbolic death and rebirth (crossing the barrier). Our hero emerges from the ordeal with a gift of some sort (renewal) and begins the journey home, where he or she is raised up on high (new stability) in recognition of their achievement.

a VERY INTERESTING READ, here:
http://www.eman8.net/blog/?p=489

This I feel is right on the money in every aspect. xo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

eureka Empty
PostSubject: Re: eureka   eureka Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:05 pm

It resonates with me too, nice find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

eureka Empty
PostSubject: Re: eureka   eureka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eureka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: WineHippie - Spiritual Road Trip 2009 - 2015-
Jump to: