the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sgt. clifford stone threatened ....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

sgt. clifford stone threatened .... Empty
PostSubject: sgt. clifford stone threatened ....   sgt. clifford stone threatened .... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:37 am

Quote :
Messages from Sgt. Stone:

Clifford Stone
Thank you for asking. Please watch my facebook in the next [several] days, as I have been [targeted] by the drug [cartel]. You know I won’t run away. If it is war they wish, they have it. Remember me as I was, not as the media may try to show me. I am about to become [violent], and as you and my kids from job corps know this is not my nature. Know that no one see my back. When confronted by a threat, I face it head on. This is what I you and the kids at Roswell Job Corps and Must do the same. All that shared with you and the kids at Roswell Job Corps is the reason thy are after me. Please pass this on. I shall stand my ground until the death. Would you believe it has to do with grage collection? God Bless, Cliff (Stony)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 02:47:32 -0700

39 minutes ago via · Unlike · 1.

Clifford Stone
Please understand, I do not know how to run away. when confronted with a threat, I stand and fight. For the last 5 weeks, my grage has not been collected. Today, I watched, they picked up the puck and dropped it and drove off. Within in an hour, I was visited and told to stop talking. I [stepped] out side of my door and hit the gentleman in the nose. It bleed badly. Sorry, folks, but I [refuse] to be [threatened], I will fight back. Little things lead to bigger things, as I was told. I will not run, I will fight back, but I do not want to hurt [innocent] [people] in that fight. By you people knowing, this is my protection and my defense. Come tomorrow, I start fighting back and I know all Hell is about to be loosed upon me and the world needs to know why. Please share this e-mail. God Bless, Cliff Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 17:34:06 -0700

source: http://activistawake.com/2012/07/20/sgt-clifford-stone-threatened-spread-the-word/
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

sgt. clifford stone threatened .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sgt. clifford stone threatened ....   sgt. clifford stone threatened .... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Watched the video....can't figure out what he's been threatened with exactly?
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk

sgt. clifford stone threatened ....
Page 1 of 1