the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:04 am

Another good clip from Ian and Rik Clay...

Brilliant the way Rik shows all the lay lines and energy grid of the world and where they are connected and cross over.

Particularly interesting bit at 12 mins in

August 12th, the closing ceremony is when it is predicted that this event will kick off. With all the world watching, this is going to be one event to even surpass 9/11.

....and what about this doozy. Could you choose a worse looking alien if you tried??? And if aliens fly around the universe (allegedly) they won't be afraid of heights or falling off buildings would they? So why is this guy tethered to one then at the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games Coliseum during the Closing Ceremony?

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:54 am

Jerusalem - a poem by William Blake

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?

And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among these dark satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
Bring me my spear! O clouds, unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire!

I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand,
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I've just seen the UK news confirm that the 2012 Olympic games opening ceremony will be directly inspired by the William Blake poem known as Jerusalem.

From what I can remember - Rik Clay specifically mentions this poem as some kind of weird blueprint for the occasion.

Crazy coincidence or was Rik well and truly on some next level?

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:06 am

The New Jerusalem and Project Blue Beam.

Interesting....

Project Blue Beam: The Truth Behind The New World Order (Part 1)

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Exclusive: Undercover Reporter Infiltrates Security Firm to Expose London Olympics   Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:05 am

Exclusive: Undercover Reporter Infiltrates Security Firm to Expose London Olympics -- BCFM 22.06.12

Highlights: Foreign troops drafted in; drug deals in training classroom; ineffective screening processes and detection technology; photographs of sensitive mock-up screening areas taken by un-screened trainees; 200k 'casket linings' delivered; uniforms being stolen; plan for an evacuation of London; drones on-line (incl. armed).

Exclusive interview with investigative journalist 'Lee Hazledean' who is training undercover as a security guard for the London Olympics. Lee is a filmmaker and investigative TV journalist. He has found there is a media black out on all major news outlets to do with the Olympics. Security training and officers are so appaling that the safety & security of the London 2012 Olympics are in jeopardy

During an exercise, posing as a would-be terrorist he managed to get knives, guns & IED's through security screening on every occasion & every exercise. The X-Ray operators have only 2 days of training, they aren't trained properly & miss the most obvious prohibited items gun's, knives, IED's, ammunition etc. Bag & physical searchers again are missing dangerous weapons, trainees can't use vital security equipment like the HHMD (Hand Held Metal detectors) they can't even communicate properly with the public on a basic level. Worryingly the 'Rapiscan' walk through metal detectors don't work properly & aren't sensitive enough to pick up large knives, ammunition & other metallic threats. He was told that they would be set to go off only after 50 people have walked through to limit queuing time & to get spectators into the venue. So a Terrorist if they basically queued up would probably get through wearing a suicide vest. In classes there are drug deals going down, people can't speak any English. People who haven't even completed their SIA licenses yet are being picked to be Team Leaders over highly trained security officers, ex soldiers & ex police. Lee is concerned that weapons or worse will be getting into the games. However, what's more disturbing is that uniforms are already going missing or being stolen. The training facility is an accurate mock-up of the actual security measures at the Olympic venues. Lee has witnessed several people taking photos on their mobile phones in the training facility & whilst they have been a few people caught by trainers most aren't noticed. We know that terrorists take surveillance photos to gain intelligence. Contemporary International claim that they have mobile phone 'jammers' in the facility, however trainers admitted to Lee that there were no 'jammers' at all, it was a verbal deterrent.

Also there are plans for the evacuation of London, G4S are going to be at the forefront, as well as 100,000 troops coming in via Woolwich barracks made up of regular British Forces, American regular army & European troops. Lee was not told why there would be any need for an evacuation of the whole of London, they just said it was to be a "defining moment in the history of London". This could just be a precaution but the public should be made aware of the foreign invasion which is taking place right now. The troops are being held across London in various barracks once they've been through Woolwich. Lee also had this information confirmed by an army doctor who was shocked at all the foreign troops coming into London. There is also a shipment of what are being described as casket linings, each casket can hold four or five people & 200,000 casket linings have been delivered we believe from America. Also we were shown videos of drones attacking targets in Afghanistan & were told that drones will be patrolling the sky's over London during the Olympics carrying out surveillance & search & destroy missions if necessary.

The Link Between Olympics' Security & FEMA Concentration Camps:-
http://www.luikkerland.com/the-cockaigne-times/2012/06/07/the-link-between-ol...

European security officials say a Norwegian man has received terrorist training from al-Qaida's offshoot in Yemen & is awaiting orders to attack the West... Officials from three European security agencies confirmed Monday that the man is "operational," meaning he has completed his training & is about to receive a target. All requested anonymity: http://www.suntimes.com

On Monday, the Director General of British MI5 counterintelligence service Jonathan Evans, in his first public speech for 2 years, warned that Britains's vulnerability to terrorist threats is growing... Definitely, most of Mr. Evans rhetoric was aimed at increasing public vigilance on the eve of London Olympics. According to him, since 9/11, Britain has "experienced a credible terrorist attack plot about once a year," & the Olympic Games are sure to be an "attractive target for our enemies."

Source:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KtqJyiPI7w&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:19 am

This is so similar to TSA agents. It is not about security. It is about interogation and fear placement in the minds of the innocent.

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:04 pm

micjer wrote:
This is so similar to TSA agents. It is not about security. It is about interrogation and fear placement in the minds of the innocent.

You're right Mic that's part of it, but what piqued my interest were the holes in the security that were being taught to the students. It's as if they want the security to be abysmal, to allow for a false flag operation to slip through the net.

Why do they have body wands to search for alleged weapons, but don't have them turned on. Why have metal detectors that only work every 50th person etc. About as useful as a chocolate fireguard. All done for a reason of course!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:46 am

For every false flag there has been an underlying reason why they have planned and executed it. These ff 's can be traced back for hundreds of years. Even the Boston Tea party looks like it was staged. Rebels dressed like Indians climbed on board the ships and dumped the tea in the harbour, blaming the Indians and thus starting the Ameican Revelution in 1775.

So if they proceed with the human sacrifice, and ff, what is their agenda? What are they really wanting to do?

Is it an alien agenda or the Iranian card? poke
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:32 am

Well my thinking is that they have pretty much blown all their other covers as far as history is concerned. People eventually get wise and smell a rat, put 2+2 together. Some get 4, whilst others might get 349234475638! But you get my drift.

My own feeling is that they have to top 9/11 as if that wasn't bad enough. So this alleged alien invasion is to be put into place by Project Bluebeam, which is another way to control the masses.

As it stands today, the Illuminati are not sure if they have that control anymore. The thinking is, what can they do to reign in the masses and have them live in fear of them once more?

It's a bit like going back in history and seeing the Church as the divine ruler. They literally put the fear of God into everyone and if anybody put a foot wrong, then they were told that the hand of God would come down and send them into the inferno we know as Hades. A great crowd controller.

So now that no longer works, it has to be replaced by something better. Here's where the alien invasion comes in via Bluebeam. They will project holograms into the sky and to all intents and purposes this will be so well done and lifelike, that it will actually make some believe that the aliens have landed and that they are now ruling the planet.

They will no doubt give us all one religion (to praise them) and if anybody is caught believing in any other God(s) then they will be sent to that firey hole in the underworld, never to be seen again.

When all the banks collapse worldwide, (and they will) then the NWO will be put into place (with the aliens at the helm of course - allegedly).

Basically, its to bring in a whole other way of doing things, with most of the world's population quaking in their beds at night, whilst the PTW think they have got away with it.

They forget there's us that's awake and aware - so it won't last long. snicker

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:11 am

I saw this on David Icke site today and here is a short clip from somebody's post.

G4S, formerly Group 4 security running the training. Group 4 got a lot of publicity when they used to run the big vans to transport prisoners and there were numerous escapes.

200,000 casket linings, each able to hold 4 or 5 bodies, sent into London from USA. I'm sure seen pictures and videos of these in the US, on AJ and this site quite a while ago. So they are preparing for up to 1 million fatalities?

Metal detectors which will not work during peak hours so as to get the crowds into the stadiums faster.

Drones in the air which could take out an escaping "terrorist" truck.

Now if they are ordering 200,000 caskets, there's a good reason for it ya think? Never have I known such a large number of anything be brought into this country in all my time in it.

They weren't this prepared during WW2!

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:39 am

Well they are either planning something or they sure are trying to install fear in everyone.

That is a lot of caskets for an event with so much "security" affraid

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:07 am

Just following threads....

Ok, just seen this on David Icke site. http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/ Scroll down a few post til you come to 'Report Claims Norwegian Trained by al Qaeda in Yemen Plans to Crash U.S. Airline During Olympics'

Then clicked on the link at the bottom of that post to read more. I saw that it opened up on a page from Activist Post, where David got his info from.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/07/report-claims-norwegian-trained-by-al.html

So far so good.

Still following back to the original post, I then clicked back from the link from Activists Post to where the original message came from at the bottom of their page.

http://endthelie.com/2012/07/01/report-claims-norwegian-trained-by-al-qaeda-in-yemen-plans-to-crash-u-s-airline-during-olympics/#axzz1zNDVQh6s

This then took me to where this story originated. Right at the top of the page is THE biggest Illuminati heading called Stop the Lie. The header has a triangle in it - the All Seeing Eye in the centre of that triangle - then the Ra sun rays coming from that.

Now just because of the Illuminati paper, I'm now wondering if this isn't some false flag story, as are all the rest. A kind of false flag to cover the false flag. Hummm.

What do you all think. scratch

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:51 am

Well all I know is that the illuminati / Jesuits / PTW have used this tactic of hiding the truth with the truth for a very long time. It is part of their manipulative process and also (if you have read the thread on the Hidden Hand) part of their "contract" to foreshadow major events that they orchestrate.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:09 pm

This is a very good compilation of guests on Ice radio.

I like David Icke's quote 'Energy flows where attention goes'

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:48 pm

micjer wrote:
Did anyone notice that they are the .............

XXX Olympiad

Of course the meaning of xxx can be a symbol for danger or some say 666?

xxx = 101010

If you look at 101010 it is binary code.

The binary code for 101010 is 42

42 is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. Referenced in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Light refracts off water by 42 degrees to create a rainbow.

The London Olympic Mascots are Wenlock & Mandeville - The One Eyed RAINBOW Riding Aliens

Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Mwrain11

Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 2012_o10

This was explained from one of the guests on the Red Ice radio show from my previous post.

Also check out this link, heaps and heaps of good stuff.

http://www.chadstuemke.com/our_works/2012-olympics-stargate-london-esoteric-occult-symbologyanish-kapoor-stargate-sculpture/

Quote :
A concluding thought in regards to the origins of the One Eyed-Giant Alien-Rainbow riders we have come to know as Wenlock & Mandeville. Hypothetically…. If you were part of an extraterrestrial civilization consisting of light beings, and rainbow beings, living within the galactic center, and you were trying to make contact with humanity….. How would you go about initial contact?
One possibility is you could pick a desired time & location in which billions of earthlings would be observing collectively (2012 London Olympics). With a desired time and location your civilization could beam, translate, or even download your symbolism into artists, architects, or even those folks creating the logos and mascots! But to make sure the people that are awake enough to recognize the symbolism do so, you may also wish to leave a few extra clues. For instance even choosing a company that reflects your cosmic symbolism. This brings us to, who created the rainbow aliens Wenlock & Mandeville?
The 2012 mascots originated within a marketing group entitled IRIS. Iris is of course the Rainbow Goddess. When you go to Iris’s website they seem to confirm our suspicions of an unconscious cosmic download, while revealing a few final clues! In the upper right corner of the home page there is a link for the IRIS (rainbow) PORTAL. Then when you click on the 2012 mascots page… a little blue alien with an elongated skull pops up holding a sign reading, “IRIS (rainbow) NATION!” One final clue… William Henry has pointed out in hid recent book the Secret Of Sion, Iris = Isis = Galactic Center. It appears the rainbow beings have even disclose their location, our galactic center.
Is this a symbolic disclosure??? Has contact been made???

The opening ceremony will commence shortly, Will be interesting to watch their symbolic ritual in 2012
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 am

Not seen anything on the tv about this but lots in the papers re: Illuminati symbolism.

Why all the children in beds right at the opening ceremony, with a giant demon looking over them? What has this got to do with sports?

Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 12072710

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:26 am

Ya know, the Games have dominated the press since it began over here, but still no sign of any bloodshed. Not that I want to see any of course!!

Thing is, the streets of London are barren. Totally bare, like hardly anybody on the streets. Hotels are almost empty, business has plummeted, shop sales down dramatically etc. All this is because everyone and his aunt have left the city for the Games' duration. Afterall, you can't blame them after all the publicity it's received about bombings etc.

My point is, in 1 way it's a good thing that bombs etc haven't gone off. This can only mean that TPTW have got wind of the fact that we now all know the method behind their madness and halted such nasty activities. Mainly because we're all now more awake and up to speed with their antics.

Trouble now is, when will they actually use all this arsenal they have left over. It has to be used in a surprise attack next time, so as to do it when we're at least off-guard.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:39 pm

I think the Queens face said it all at the opening ceremony. She looked pissed, like she knew nothing was going to happen..lol

Spreading awareness and info may of put some plans to backrest too.

Some kind of divine intervention may of played its part as well.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Well it is over without any problems.

Was this another internet prophecy gone wrong or was there too much info out there for them to pull it off?

Could it be that the increase in consciousness of many is spoiling the play? peek a boo

We may never know the truth.

One thing is for sure. The closing ceremony was full of symbolic illuminati scenes.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Usain-bolt-swedish-handball-players

What's up with the weird hand signs????
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Satanic

Symbols...

Phoenix rising. All seeing eyes and inverted crosses, to name a few
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:37 am

micjer wrote:
Well it is over without any problems.

Was this another internet prophecy gone wrong or was there too much info out there for them to pull it off?

Could it be that the increase in consciousness of many is spoiling the play? peek a boo

We may never know the truth.

One thing is for sure. The closing ceremony was full of symbolic illuminati scenes.

You're right Mic, it was full of Illuminati symbols etc. from start to finish.

I also agree that they couldn't have pulled a major event off, only because people have become too aware of what they're up to. To do so would have played right into our hands if they did do anything as planned. That won't ever do, tut, tut.

I think I've said as much as this in another thread?? Anyway, I'm just pleased nothing did become of it, just wondering what they're going to do with all that arsenal now, cos sure as eggs are eggs, they won't let it go to waste!!
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:45 am

misdirection

everybody look at my right doing this over here, while my left hand is doing that over there...

Also, the pic with the hand signs. That sign used to signify 'west side' or the west coast of the USA during the east vs west rap battles. You know, Tupac Shakur vs Biggie Smalls and all that crap.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:16 pm

stal wrote:
misdirection

everybody look at my right doing this over here, while my left hand is doing that over there...

Also, the pic with the hand signs. That sign used to signify 'west side' or the west coast of the USA during the east vs west rap battles. You know, Tupac Shakur vs Biggie Smalls and all that crap.

I watched that Tupac doco 'Breaking the Oath' only a week ago...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence    Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illuminati 2012 London Olympic Bombing New Found Evidence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2