the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new avatar ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

new avatar ... Empty
PostSubject: new avatar ...   new avatar ... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:55 pm

... is small version of photo taken during a walk to the library,
from the UN Plaza (which kinda creeps me out, now that i know)
here is the full size image ...

new avatar ... Truth210

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

new avatar ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new avatar ...   new avatar ... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:24 am

Couple of questions...

Why does the UN Plaza creep you out?
What do you know?
I thought this building was in New York?
Why does it have 'Truth' on the side, when nobody speaks it?

Maybe it's like that movie 'They Live' where you need the special sunglasses to read the subliminal messages on posters etc.... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

new avatar ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new avatar ...   new avatar ... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:43 pm

skywatcher wrote:

Why does it have 'Truth' on the side, when nobody speaks it?

That's why it probably freaks her out....lol

Since the UN was set up as an infrastructure for world government hiding behind humanitarian aid/anti-war etc the word 'truth' is a juxtapose.

The UN headquarters is in NY however they still have offices everywhere including San Fran.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

new avatar ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new avatar ...   new avatar ... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:03 pm

this is a historical bit i remember from history textbooks, whilst in school ...
Quote :
In 1945, representatives of 50 countries met in San Francisco at the United Nations Conference on International Organization to draw up the United Nations Charter. Those delegates deliberated on the basis of proposals worked out by the representatives of China, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom and the United States at Dumbarton Oaks, United States in August-October 1944. The Charter was signed on 26 June 1945 by the representatives of the 50 countries. Poland, which was not represented at the Conference, signed it later and became one of the original 51 Member States.
source: http://www.un.org/en/aboutun/history/

and i believed, or was manipulated to believe, that the UN was set up to promote peace and to end wars and i thought "yes" - however, as our Fearless Leader points out, it was actually a step in the progression toward a "new world order" - now, present day, i walk down the plaza which has lofty-sounding quotes laid into the sidewalks as well as light fixtures which are globes and the names of the countries joining carved into the posts .... the federal building is actually closed, it looks like renovation, but who knows ... all other buildings seem to be in use .... so now i perceive the space as symbolizing mass trickery by tptw ... the building in the pic which shouts "truth" is not the UN building ... it is across the street ... a block or two down, there is a building i noticed the other day, with masonic/shriner architecture and up top, the US flag was flying upside down ... a message or a mistake? ... still trying to find out
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

new avatar ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new avatar ...   new avatar ... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:20 pm

this is a historical bit i remember from history textbooks, whilst in school ...
Quote :
In 1945, representatives of 50 countries met in San Francisco at the United Nations Conference on International Organization to draw up the United Nations Charter. Those delegates deliberated on the basis of proposals worked out by the representatives of China, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom and the United States at Dumbarton Oaks, United States in August-October 1944. The Charter was signed on 26 June 1945 by the representatives of the 50 countries. Poland, which was not represented at the Conference, signed it later and became one of the original 51 Member States.
source: http://www.un.org/en/aboutun/history/

and i believed, or was manipulated to believe, that the UN was set up to promote peace and to end wars and i thought "yes"

Quote :
24 January 1946 / General Assembly adopts its first resolution. Its main focus: peaceful uses of atomic energy and the elimination of atomic and other weapons of mass destruction.
same source

however, as our Fearless Leader points out, it was actually a step in the progression toward a "new world order" - maybe things changed after this:

Quote :
18 September 1961 / Secretary-General Dag Hammarskjold dies in an aircraft crash while on mission to Congo.
same source

Quote :
Hammarskjöld was flying to Ndola for peace talks with the Katanga leadership at a meeting that the British helped arrange. The fiercely independent Swedish diplomat had, by then, enraged almost all the major powers on the security council with his support for decolonisation, but support from developing countries meant his re-election as secretary general would have been virtually guaranteed at the general assembly vote due the following year.

source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/17/dag-hammarskjold-un-secretary-general-crash

now, present day, i walk down the plaza which has lofty-sounding quotes laid into the sidewalks as well as light fixtures which are globes and the names of the countries joining carved into the posts .... the federal building is actually closed, it looks like renovation, but who knows ... all other buildings seem to be in use .... so now i perceive the space as symbolizing mass trickery by tptw ... the building in the pic which shouts "truth" is not the UN building ... it is across the street ... a block or two down, there is a building i noticed the other day, with masonic/shriner architecture and up top, the US flag was flying upside down ... a message or a mistake? ... still trying to find out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new avatar ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new avatar ...   new avatar ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new avatar ...
Page 1 of 1