the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallout enough for 13 world wars!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Fallout enough for 13 world wars!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fallout enough for 13 world wars!!!   Fallout enough for 13 world wars!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:07 am

Rense & Rifat - A Fukushima Fallout Will Dwarf the US Arsenal

Fukushima is not safe or stable and with more than 10,000 tons of enriched nuclear material, that is enough to make 10s of thousands of nuclear bombs. And it would spread throughout the Northern Hemisphere.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Fallout enough for 13 world wars!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout enough for 13 world wars!!!   Fallout enough for 13 world wars!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:36 am

I just heard last week that the radiation at Fukishima reactor number 2 is to the point that if a human walks up to the radiation there, they will die in 1 SECOND.

And that the radiation is 1000 times hotter than the amount it takes to kill a human in 1 second.

It is so hot that robots can not go in any more, as they become burnt to a crisp as well.

I heard this story on free speech TV last week.

They do have a web site if anyone wants to check this out.

They also told about this radiation drifting across the ocean to the U.S.A. west coast and then across the U.S. to the eastern seaboard.

I am not surprised that God said in the Bible, the New Testament, that if the time were not cut short that no flesh could be saved...... wtf
Back to top Go down

Fallout enough for 13 world wars!!!
Page 1 of 1