the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ho'oponopono

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Ho'oponopono Empty
PostSubject: Ho'oponopono   Ho'oponopono Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:51 am

Hoʻoponopono (ho-o-pono-pono) is an ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness.
sometimes, it is difficult to give forgiveness, but we have heard how
it is necessary i order to heal our own wounded hearts ...
i have only just realized this twist, which makes it easier:
it is not really up to us to forgive - this implies judgment on our part ...
what you practice is asking forgiveness, not bestowing it
i received the message to say this prayer as many times a day as
it may cross my thoughts - it can be done silently as we go thru
daily routines ... i am on my way to the rainbow co-op ... as i meet
peoples' gaze, on the bus, passing on the sidewalks, in the co-op ...
i will say/feel the prayer and i invite you to join me, wherever you are
please forgive me
i am sorry
thank you
i love you
references:

Dr Hew Len 1 of 9, ho'oponopono

Quote :
“Hoʻoponopono” is defined in the Hawaiian Dictionary[11] as “mental cleansing: family conferences in which relationships were set right through prayer, discussion, confession, repentance, and mutual restitution and forgiveness.” Literally, hoʻo is a particle used to make an actualizing verb from the following noun, as would “to” before a noun in English. Here, it creates a verb from the noun pono, which is defined as

“goodness, uprightness, morality, moral qualities, correct or proper procedure, excellence, well-being, prosperity, welfare, benefit, true condition or nature, duty; moral, fitting, proper, righteous, right, upright, just, virtuous, fair, beneficial, successful, in perfect order, accurate, correct, eased, relieved; should, ought, must, necessary.”

Ponopono is defined as “to put to rights; to put in order or shape, correct, revise, adjust, amend, regulate, arrange, rectify, tidy up, make orderly or neat.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoʻoponopono

Quote :
Dr. Hew Len was the most avid student of Morrnah Simeona and practitioner of updated Ho’oponopono technique. He was the first person who got documented and confirmed proof of the healing miracles initiated by the Ho’oponopono process. Dr. Hew Len observed Hooponopono healing powers himself when Morrnah Simeona healed his daughter from painful bleeding shingles (skin disease) that she suffered from for more than a decade without anyone or anything helping
http://www.idreamcatcher.com/hooponopono/

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com

Ho'oponopono
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Contributor's :: WineHippie - Spiritual Road Trip 2009 - 2015-
Jump to: