the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot!

Go down 
+2
skywatcher
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot! Empty
PostSubject: Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot!   Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:19 am

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1816126/pg1

Quote :
The sun is not hot. We have been manipulated and programmed to feel and believe this. The sun is a dock or... mother ship rather. These bangs we are hearing are purposely being emitted from our sun down to us. Basically the sun is hollow with many cities inside. They are sending about a ship within the sun to park near our atmosphere to help protect our atmosphere while the electromagnetic grid is down until the shift happens in a few months. If they didn't, we would be bombarded with different dimension entities, space rocks and many other things that have been blocked in the past. The sounds the sounds of the temporary shield they are covering us with...they know we can hear it...it's basically them saying.."Hey we are trying fixing some stuff temporarily...don't mind the noise" The triangle on the sun is a door where the ship will come out of...when it does, we WILL see it.

Please don't jump all over me for posting this. At first it seems crazy, but wait take a step back and think about a few things.

You folks ever heard about radiant heaters? You know the kind you put in your garage. It doesn't heat the air it only radiates out energy and warms up tools and things that are in the garage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiant_heating

Quote :
Heating by radiant energy is observed everyday, the warmth of the sunshine being probably the most commonly observed example. Radiant heating as a technology is typically more narrowly defined. It is the method of intentionally using mostly the principles of radiant heat to transfer radiant energy from an emitting heat source to an object.

Anyways I have been trying to figure out how UFO's can use it as a stargate without burning up, or how the orbs can exist around the sun that we have seen.

If the sun is a giant fire ball like we have been told it is, wouldn't a comet melt way before it gets to the sun? There is no evidence of anything along these lines when we watch a comet fly into the sun.

Wouldn't fire need oxygen to burn and create heat? There is no oxygen in space.

.................just thinking outside the norm, not sure what the truth is.

COMMENTS WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot!   Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:02 pm

My take on this is that we're trying to understand something similar to what we know today. For example, just in the turn of this centuary, if you told somebody that you would be able to speak to somebody on the other side of the globe in real time for free, it would blow their minds. Or if you told them about a horseless carriage that would travel from 0-70 mph in 6 or less seconds they just wouldn't believe it could be done.

So the sun is along those lines to me. I just dont think man is able to get their heads around something that we know little or have no knowledge of, let alone the comprehension of how it works.

Well that's my pennyworth, I just hope we can figure it out before too long, I'd love to know.

BTW to answer your other question....the sun is basically a nuclear reactor, so wouldn't need oxygen or an atmosphere in which to burn.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot!   Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Ok right nuclear.

So how about it is all electical energy that we are seeing. You can fly through it because you are not grounded? Same as a bird can sit on an electrical wire without feeling anything. Just don't sit on two at the same time! LOL

I don't think we have to know how it works, just know that it is not what we've been taught in school. The egyptians worshipped the sun for a reason, and still do! sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot!   Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:22 pm

micjer wrote:
The egyptians worshipped the sun for a reason, and still do! sunny

This. A lot of suppressed info about the sun. All religions are based from solar deities. Plus we know sun symbolism is rampant.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot!   Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:51 am

99.9 percent of the universe is plasma. Our sun is a giant ball of plasma.

What is plasma?

Plasma is the FIRST state of matter. It differs from gases liquids or solids in so far its atoms are divided into free-floating "negative" electrons and "positive" ions.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot!   Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:00 am

This vid helps me get my head around plasma.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot!   Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:03 am

Something to consider. Lightning is a plasma like the sun. It is many thousands of degrees also.

Watch what happens. No effect on the plane.

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot!   Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:15 pm

the electric universe
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot!   Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:28 am

Well I know their right about saying if they werent looking after us we would indeed be bombarded with every damn thing under the sun, sorry for the pun.

I know that's right, so I wouldnt be surprised about the sun Mic.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot!   Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:01 am

An interesting thread indeed. This has me thinking about the "hot sun" we have been told, but since I read Judy wood's work on the twin towers, this got me thinking along the lines of what Judy wood calls ST. Elmo's fire. According to Judy the ST. Elmo's fire phenomena does not burn hot, it looks like fire, but it does not burn you?

I think I have that right, no real sure though as I never actually researched ST. Elmo's fire, so I do not really know if she is right about that?

The sun may be a huge ST Elmo's fire generator, that puts off radiation as heat, but might not actually burn you when close to it?

I need to go and read about this fire that Judy wood showed in her book about the twin towers. She showed a picture of a St. Elmo's fire burning, but the paper all around it and in it was not burning at all?

So this might be what the sun is all about, radiating heat to us but close to the sun maybe not actually hot?

Kind of a mind bending concept, but I am also led to remember back to the Holy Bible, where Moses was standing right in front of the burning bush, and the Bible says that the bush was not burned or harmed, and Moses did not say a word about any heat he was feeling from the fire? Sounds like ST. Elmo's fire God was using to light the bush up to get the attention of Moses....that is cool, pun intended....LOL

I know my humor leaves a little to be desired but I do try anyway? I dunno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot!   Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remote Viewer Says Sun is Not Hot!
Page 1 of 1