the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

clif high - the grand penis con

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

clif high - the grand penis con Empty
PostSubject: clif high - the grand penis con   clif high - the grand penis con Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:27 pm

here is another little bit which makes me wonder ....
neither soul sister nor myself circumcised our baby boys ...
we just couldn't see hurting them that way, they were
brand new and we could not see a good reason for doing so ....
now here comes clif with a unique slant on the practice ....

wow

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: clif high - the grand penis con   clif high - the grand penis con Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Oh I will have to listen to this when I'm not at work :)
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: clif high - the grand penis con   clif high - the grand penis con Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:09 am

I admit it, I had to ask myself if Clif was circumcised. wink

wow, sis, we were so enlightened even 30 plus years ago and we didn't even know it. Let me tell you just how right he is: My son was not cut at birth, like sis says, no male in our family was, not our brother or father, my son has been married nearly 13 years, they have a son who's "just like his daddy".

If I think about my ancestors, I think my father's father may not have been either, I'm thinking poor Sicillians may not have been circumcised simply because they couldn't pay for it, they grew strong and beautiful because they ate liver, back with the butcher's threw that part out...

lol.

My daughter in law thanked me, by the way, for NOT.

rockin

Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: clif high - the grand penis con   clif high - the grand penis con Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Circumcision is a barbaric practice inflicted on babies. It's different if there's a medical need for it later in life, but to put kids through that is just so wrong on so many levels. Sorry if upset any Jewish people here.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: clif high - the grand penis con   clif high - the grand penis con Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:08 am

okay, i have decided to quit "tip-toe-ing" around this issue and just
put it out there .....
i do not know what experiences have led me to these thoughts ....
first, i wondered why the penis was "trimmed" in the first place ....
and heard that a long time ago, before modern plumbing, that there
was great risk of infection if dirt (or sand) or germies got caught under
that skin .... ok, i thought, but somehow i do not think that a baby's
first earth impressions should be as a result of being strapped down
and having a knife cut skin off AND without anesthesia .... the
thought makes me cringe ... i was told: they don't really feel it and
they do not remember it later ... c'mon, really??????... um, bullshit ...
there's gotta be repercussions somewhere at some time conscious or
subconscious or unconscious ...
combined with of any sort of birth trauma, too ...
egads, i thought, no wonder so many men are kinda distrustful and
grouchy, they have come from this place ....
ok, more opinion ....
that circumcision is encouraged so that mothers won't have to teach
their boys how to keep themselves clean ...
and ...
that most women (mothers, wives) think that the circumcised penis
is more "attractive" than the un-cut ... i mean, that little piece of
wrinkly skin hangin' off the end looks kinda funny ....
however ....
women who have had experience with both circumcised and not, say
that the not is better, as in, more responsive and more sensual, etc. .....
<<<<<<<< insert video here >>>>>>>>

so i go to find you a vid, got this far:

Quote :
The Surgery: Infant Circumcision w/ Aftercare Instructions
13:43
This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users.

To view this video please verify you are 18 or older by signing in or signing up.

Sign In or Create Account

If you would instead prefer to avoid potentially inappropriate content, consider activating YouTube's Safety Mode.
the thumbnail image was too much for me, i could proceed no further ....
go yourself, if you choose
seriously, this issue of circumcision is an in-your-face example of brainwashing ...
for whatever reason, by whomever, i don't really care ... i just know i could NEVER
do it, as a mother who has just birthed a miracle ... how so many do it, i know not ....
here is wiki linky : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision
i found so many varying statistics, i won't begin to post them, you know
how to find them if you are interested ...
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: clif high - the grand penis con   clif high - the grand penis con Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:24 am

The nurse told me, after giving birth and I had to go to some lengths to NOT have him cut, she told me, along with the "it's cleaner" theory, I told her I would keep it clean and she said to me, and I kid you not, that it's not "normal" to handle your infant son's penis... and that it will lead to masturbation..

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

A mother showing her son how to clean himself leads to masturbation? And so, what led to cut men always masturbating? What makes a NURSE think she can stop it anyway? And what exactly is wrong with that? I think it's a good thing, takes the pressure off women.

SHE WAS SERIOUS!

She then proceeded to tell me about all the infections I was going to have to deal with and what about getting teased by his peers? ROFL, I told her my Daddy was 50 years old, uncut and never had an infection there... and by the way, NO ONE teases my son, especially about his enormous penis.

Only a terrible mother would not do that for their child? What a BIACH. And by the way, I gave that opportunity to my son later in life, he was about 6 when I was cooking dinner and he was playing in the bathtub and suddenly he asked me, mommy? Why are all the other boys like this [pulling his foreskin down] and I'm like this [pulling it back up again] and I told him about circumcision and about how he can have that done if he prefers it, it is HIS after all. SILENCE from the bathroom, I walked in to see why and he looks up at me and says "NAW" I think it's just fine... lol

Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: clif high - the grand penis con   clif high - the grand penis con Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:46 pm

SS The nerve of that nurse. You give someone a title and they then think they are the ultimate in authority and knowledge.

The circumcision as far as I can see from what I have read, is nothing more than a ritual dating back when Man was nothing more than a desert dweller. Sand gets in all the wrong places. I dare say back in the dark years circumcision was preferable to having your tender bits sandblasted everyday.

Now that we have come screaming into the 21st centuary, and we all live in houses instead of tents, there is a plethora of hot running water, soap and shower gels to wash away the foreign bits.

I still say its gross and totally unnecessary. I dunno

Any men got an opinion on this...silent by your absence lol!
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: clif high - the grand penis con   clif high - the grand penis con Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Ok. just found more nonesense on this subject. Grossed me out. beingsick

Saturday, March 17, 2012
WHY RABBIS MUST SUCK THE BLOOD OF A CIRCUMCISED INFANT

Here is a rabbi describing why moyels must suck the blood of the infants they ritually torture and mutilate through circumcision.

According to this man, who engages in the most vile activities because it is written in a book that he should do so...

the saliva of a human being has "antiseptic" qualities (unless, of course, that human being happens to have herpes, in which case, their saliva will be deadly and end up being the cause of death for an innocent baby boy) -
SEE http://birthofanewearth.blogspot.com/2012/03/infant-dies-after-contracting-herpes.html

Also according to this bio-robot, sucking the blood of an infant who has just been genitally tortured and mutilated is indicative of one expressing their "passionate connection" to that tortured soul!!!

NOT!

In reality, sucking the blood of a ritually tortured and mutilated human being is a prime example of a satanic ritual during which the satanic priest attempts to steal the life force and harness the soul of another human being.

Do people really find it "normal" to worship a deity that requires them to genitally torture and mutilate their infant sons -- or that willfully has his own son murdered and sacrificed in the most satanic and evil way? Do people really find it "normal" to have their whole family stand around chanting while someone slices off a piece of their son's penis - without anesthesia - and then sucks his blood? I mean - do people really believe that this is OK?

It is almost too much to conceive of. It makes me ill. What is the matter with people?

"The holy soul only enters the child at the point of circumcision..." NOT!

In truth, circumcision will cause the vulnerable, sensitive, human infant's soul to DEPART from the body, allowing another, less sensitive, tough energy to step in -- one that can handle the incredible assault to it's nervous system and physical and spiritual integrity.

Circumcision is a satanic-based ritual. It is a form of trauma-based mind-control and as we can see - it often works. It creates men like this rabbi, who can spew out lie after nonsensical lie, and justify the ritual sexual torture of infants and the ingestion of human blood.

Totally psychotic.

Source:-
http://birthofanewearth.blogspot.ca/2012/03/why-rabbis-must-suck-blood-of.html
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: clif high - the grand penis con   clif high - the grand penis con Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:14 pm

According to the scriptures, circumcision was an act of obedience to God period, and for no other stated reason in the Bible. Why?

Because no one else in the world did this at the time! It made you different from all others on the planet, and that was the stated reason according to God himself.

The foreskin being cut away form the penis was an act of obedience, it was to see whether or not the people would submit to the "leadership Authority" of the God of the Living.

You could look at it and say it was God testing the people, to see if they would follow his teaching, nothing more or less??

I as a male was circumcised when I was a few days old, and I cannot remember anything about it at all. I have no memory of pain at all.

And if you want to truly know what I think about this practice, after coming to know God a little bit as I do, I would like to place a bet with anyone right now that no child ever circumcised ever felt a thing and God personally saw to it that they would not be hurt because God is not into "giving pain" to his children.

It would be an easy matter for God to keep them from feeling pain.

The circumcision was a serious matter with God because he expected his children to obey his voice and to live. If you did not obey his words you would have all kinds of problems because his words were not that hard to follow and to do.

The great Prophet Moses was told by God to circumcise his children, and Moses disobeyed the order from God??? And the Bible has the story where God sent an "angel" to meet Moses and to kill him because of his disobedience.

The wife of Moses "stepped in" and did the circumcision so that her husband would not suffer his act of disobedience.

Why would God kill for a circumcision? Because the act of disobedience by Moses was not acceptable?? Why? Because God chose Moses to be the Prophet to deliver the "Law" to the "Children of Israel", and circumcision was a part of God's law. The "lawgiver/Lawbringer" Moses could not get away with his disobedience because he was to lead by example, and he tried not to, so God was going to kill him for it.

Today, we are not required to circumcise children. Today we are required to be circumcised in our hearts.

God explained that the circumcision was to cut away the dead foreskin of the penis as an act of cutting away our foreskin of "Death" through obedience to God's word. The act of not cutting away the foreskin was an act saying that you did not accept the symbolism of the act of circumcision, nothing more or nothing less.

God takes his acts of symbolism very seriously because he let his only Son be killed for the symbolism, so you and me could also become "children of the Living".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clif high - the grand penis con   clif high - the grand penis con Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clif high - the grand penis con
Page 1 of 1