the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Does Past-Life Regression Teach Us About The Afterlife?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

What Does Past-Life Regression Teach Us About The Afterlife? Empty
PostSubject: What Does Past-Life Regression Teach Us About The Afterlife?   What Does Past-Life Regression Teach Us About The Afterlife? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:10 am

Quote :
"I'm thrilled to present this new Afterlife TV episode featuring Dr. Brian Weiss. Brian is the author of Many Lives, Many Masters, Through Time Into Healing, Only Love Is Real, Messages From The Masters, Same Soul, Many Bodies, and more. In this interview, Brian Weiss talks about whether we reincarnate as animals (or animals as humans), how many lifetimes most people have experienced, if past-life regression can cause issues in addition to healing them, what to do when we experience a traumatic past-life memory, how often we regress to a lifetime that is relevant to our current issues, and Dr. Weiss' viewpoints on 'old souls' and 'soul mates.' I had a lot of fun interviewing Brian, and I think you'll enjoy it as much as I did." ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV http://www.afterlifetv.com
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

What Does Past-Life Regression Teach Us About The Afterlife? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does Past-Life Regression Teach Us About The Afterlife?   What Does Past-Life Regression Teach Us About The Afterlife? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Professionals have tried to hypnotise me and I cannot be put under, three different ones tried, no luck, so I dont think this could be done with me Mic.

I have sometimes wondered about the past being stuffed up through to the future with that scenario of time travellers mucking something up, if its true that could happen, that might cause some headaches, if it was true ofcourse.

Maybe the wanderers like the good folk here, some of us who have to endure the loneliness of what a loner entails volunteered when we did to balance the negative energies and keep the planet from a negative course.

You know the end of the first Star War film - well I'll see you guys all on that podium, lol.
Back to top Go down

What Does Past-Life Regression Teach Us About The Afterlife?
Page 1 of 1