the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fact...We are all nutters

Go down 
+2
skywatcher
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Fact...We are all nutters Empty
PostSubject: Fact...We are all nutters   Fact...We are all nutters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:19 am

Well at least according to this Doc Zone documentary on CBC.

It got my blood boiling watching this propoganda. Their "experts" all with proof that we are all badly mistaken and have a mental disorder for looking at the world in a negative suspicious angle.

Do not watch if you don't want to.

http://www.cbc.ca/doczone/episode/conspiracy-rising-1.html

Quote :
Why do people believe in conspiracy theories? What's really at the root of society's skepticism of the “official story”? What type of person is it that believes a sinister and secret society is manipulating the government?

Set against the global socio-political landscape, Conspiracy Rising uses the latest science and psychology to investigate the causes of conspiracy theories, why we are wired to believe them, and how as a society it is imperative that we separate the fantasies from the real threats.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Fact...We are all nutters   Fact...We are all nutters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 am

Why do people believe in conspiracy theories?.....probably because there's always at least an element, or 100% truth in them.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Fact...We are all nutters   Fact...We are all nutters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:26 am

I am pleased by the comments posted on the bottom of the article. At least the people commenting are awake for the most part.

Quote :
It's funny how the media and these so-called conspiracy critics like to make conspiracy theorists or truthers look like idiots by labeling them as low income ethnic minorities who know nothing about the truth, who just like to believe in conspiracy theories.
If private bankers taking control of the Federal Reserve in 1913, is just a theory, both George H. Bush and George W. Bush being members of Skull and Bones at Yale is just a theory, Dick Cheney having ties with Halliburton is just a theory, Barack Obama and his family having connections with the CIA is just a theory, and the “Illuminati” is just a theory, then I guess I’m a conspiracy theorist, (and I could on and on about many more theories that are TRUE).
If the mainstream media would actually do their job, investigate and report on these so-called theories, instead of being controlled by the 'Establishment', the public might actually get what they’re looking for in the news……….the TRUTH.

http://www.cbc.ca/doczone/episode/conspiracy-rising-1.html
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Fact...We are all nutters   Fact...We are all nutters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:29 pm

wow, truth in the media, what a visual lol!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Fact...We are all nutters   Fact...We are all nutters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 pm

It's because of how the working class have mostly been treated since the year dot, like bloody mushrooms and I quote words from a once ruling class lady.............let them eat cake and we took her to the guilotine, too bad we couldnt all throw the ones in power next to the guilotine and keep them there.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Fact...We are all nutters   Fact...We are all nutters Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Quote :
Dr. Michael Shermer, who uses scientific methods to question if there is truth behind the theories with his “Baloney Detection Kit"

I feel at ease now, the Baloney Detection Kit has confirmed all my suspicions.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Fact...We are all nutters   Fact...We are all nutters Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:41 pm

too funny

This doc is insulting to anyone with a brain at all. raincloud
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Fact...We are all nutters   Fact...We are all nutters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:37 am

Assuming we are nutters....how do the "smart" people explain this......

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Fact...We are all nutters   Fact...We are all nutters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Al Queda B.S. Fact...We are all nutters Bullsh10 from start to finish. Al Queda never existed in the form they portray, it's an organisation created by the CIA. So if anyone is a terrorist....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Fact...We are all nutters   Fact...We are all nutters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Michael Shermer.....LoL What a mainstream pinko he is...... hypnotize
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Fact...We are all nutters   Fact...We are all nutters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:06 am

Reunite wrote:
Quote :
Dr. Michael Shermer, who uses scientific methods to question if there is truth behind the theories with his “Baloney Detection Kit"

I feel at ease now, the Baloney Detection Kit has confirmed all my suspicions.

too funny
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Fact...We are all nutters   Fact...We are all nutters Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:51 am

don't they use that pink meat byproduct slime to make baloney?
scratch
yuck
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fact...We are all nutters   Fact...We are all nutters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fact...We are all nutters
Page 1 of 1